Search results 1-17 of 17.

Monday, 26. June 2017, 17:44

Author: GoldenGriff

Summer Time : Photo Thread

Gravity, LC USA, Initus

Thursday, 15. June 2017, 06:52

SP Farming

Grind or go home... Will, make the game too easy. The game is all about grinding. Also, when you kill something, you don't get 2 sp from a monster. You receive skill point experience. Each skill point is equivalent to 10,000 skill point experience. What i'm doing right now as we speak for very cheap is using 300% Sp spells w/ Elizabeth's buff and Effort scrolls for 31,761 skill point experience a kill, which is 3 skill points a kill. Pick up and sell for money, at Merchant geres, armor/weapon dr...

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 08:19

WTS/WTT Un-Bind Stone, Safe-Upgrade-Stone, +28/30Day PRS

Quoted from "xCHAx" If you can sale and you looking for the weapon I have lv.145(-10)+28 Xbow and Durability Xbow lv.165+25 PM me in cartoon who has "cHaR" guild name if you are interest. Might be interested with the 145(-10)+28

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 06:25

WTS/WTT Un-Bind Stone, Safe-Upgrade-Stone, +28/30Day PRS

Will Trade, but prefer gold Pm me offers ingame;QuadHelix/Gravity or shoot me a message on here Preferable trades would be 149 xbow Sold

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 03:09

Plvl pets and how to get them to sit down

Quoted from "Fulminar" Quoted from "mikevt97" Wait, so afk p1 leveling isn't allowed anymore? Damn, that's harsh. Isn't that the whole point of the stone statues? I remember back in the day always leaving my dragon on overnight to level it. Quoted from "Fulminar" Actually no, the whole point of the stone statues was to allow players to level their P1 pets easier, it was never intended to have it done while AFK. Given the previous publisher did not have a rule against AFK leveling of pets, still...

Monday, 12. June 2017, 21:49

10 fps on last chaos

Quoted from "KingOtoko" Gonna try not to sound like every Tech support ever. What specs are you running? Gpu Ram OS and Cpu. Also are you using an SSD or Hard Drive? This guy..... xDDDDDDD Try re-downloading the client, if you haven't already!

Monday, 12. June 2017, 19:32

600% Jewel Removal????????

Quoted from "Bran" Quoted from "GoldenGriff" You're feisty hahahahahahahahaa This is a very similar situation to people who came back to the game, had tons of master stones, used them on their gear, realised their gear is now char bound, and were breathing fire outa their warrior fingers, all cause they just hopped in the game and did it. Didn't even inform themselves bout all the changes that happened to the game... Disagree. I informed myself and spoke to other players about what was new and ...

Monday, 12. June 2017, 19:06

You're feisty hahahahahahahahaa

Monday, 12. June 2017, 18:49

Duplicate Icons

Quoted from "Bran" Novel that will anger people So, Prim raises an eyebrow at the extreme stone icon... grumpygiraffe sells a 10b worth stone for 50m (cause he doesn't read...) There is an elemental boss item that the boss drops that looks same as master stone (sapphire icon), there is the stone of life icon that is used for one of the boss drops too, there is the 6 soul spirit boxes, all share the same icon, but... wait for it.... different name... and you really look with extra caution when y...

Monday, 12. June 2017, 03:47

Duplicate Icons

Quoted from "NightCurb" I mean if you actually look at the item and read what said item is before you buy or sell then there would be no problem. If people was not so lazy they would know that the item was wrongly priced. This is why you should always check your shops 2-3 times before you actually open it. Stop trying to blame the developers for your mistakes. The icon is only there for your convenience and your convenience only. Quoted from "plserino" Quoted from "NightCurb" I mean if you actu...

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 19:26

This is another one of those misleading moneysinks for people who are too eager like you and I... As for what Bran said, he's just being too extra. We can't act like anyone gives any information anyways. Your best bet for next time is to read forums and pace yourself. Even Admin posts don't give 100% so if you're unsure, ask friends list or people you trust. *violation removed* They used to be sooo poppin'

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 19:11

Duplicate Icons

Mad Support, Accidentally sold Safe-Upgrade-Stone for 50Mil, because I was under the impression it was an Extreme Stone. Lost 10b because of you. $100 very well spent... hahaha

Thursday, 1. June 2017, 21:08

SP

Everything they said and more, if your guild is at a certain level you can also ask GM for SP Buff! To add to the first comment, use SPBS, 4x sp exp every kill.

Thursday, 1. June 2017, 19:02

Cash

IC Tokens... You can get a pack of 50x for 2500 IC and sell in game for 50m ea, 48m if you want to sell overnight. Just remember by doing this, you won't get cashback or reward points for using your Irish cash because it's not in the item mall.

Friday, 26. May 2017, 07:29

WTB Daggs Lvl 97+15 & 105-107(-10) Armor Set

WTB Nightstalker Daggs 97+15 b5e/b6e Fully Socketed WTB Snomi 105-107(-10) b5e/b6e: -Helm -Chest Piece -Pants -Boots Add me in-game to make a deal, QuadHelix