You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

Today, 07:03

Author: Ereshkigal

BOGO deal not coming in?

Probably not because every bogo, sale, or event is always done in EST which is the local server time.

Today, 06:52

BOGO deal not coming in?

It's currently 12:50 server time so the bogo ended 51 minutes ago.

Friday, 22. September 2017, 04:43

[Suggestion] Make all summon books tradable/storable from Oscar Merchant

Currently there are 19 different monster summon books/spells that can be obtained from Oscar affinity shop, 9 of which can be traded while the rest cannot. I can't think of a reason why all of the books shouldn't be able to trade or store them so that they can either be sold or transferred to a character that could benefit from them.

Wednesday, 6. September 2017, 14:07

Disconnections

Quoted from "Meyoka" Once again I cannot log into LC - Getting the same message as I did last week "Connection Error - Failed to connect to login server". What's going on with this and what is the issue causing this problem? Maintenance

Sunday, 3. September 2017, 07:23

where to sp farm a ns or 100+ char

Tomb on Ancient Grey Mummies or Ancient Screaming Zombies, Cube boss, Hecate, Molohk, Aguares, or Manzazuu in Bloodymir.

Saturday, 5. August 2017, 05:56

Notification Icon

It is like that after every maintenance until an announcement has been made.

Monday, 24. July 2017, 05:09

Upgrade Info Pls!

The upgrading equipment post is outdated after some recent changes to upgrade items. Lucky Runes/Lucky Smelting Stones can be used to upgrade items to +10 safely. Chaos Runes/Chaos Smelting Stones can be used to upgrade items to +15 safely. Finest Runes/Extreme Stones can be used to give a guaranteed +1 to an item up to +25(from 24-25) and only once per item unless you try to upgrade higher and the + decreases then you can use a Finest Rune or an Extreme Stone again. Also any meld books you have...

Tuesday, 20. June 2017, 16:10

About Upgrade Box

This link shows what is inside most of the boxes in the item mall. Boxes - Last Chaos - Guides & Information

Monday, 19. June 2017, 09:50

Knight and Night Shadow Gear Question

That is the Kailux faction set from Alber.

Saturday, 13. May 2017, 04:27

Vilya, Please explain me about this.

Its pretty simple, if you buy the Top Selection! Grand Grinder Pack you'll get 5 Armor Master Stones in your gifts its like the BOGO sales they do, you're buying one thing and getting a free item on top of that.

Thursday, 11. May 2017, 12:44

Level 90 jumping potion question!

The box is the potion and armor, you can open the box on 1 character and put the potion in storage to move to another. You will keep the sp you make before you use the potion and it gives enough sp to max skills to level 90.

Thursday, 15. December 2016, 14:38

wishlist

Quoted from "ANGEL." I'm curious about same, because I've got 5 accounts, and during the previous events It was fine. Based on what the post said you can only fill up the wishlist on 1 account otherwise you'll get in trouble.

Saturday, 29. October 2016, 04:56

Calling all Fansite makers! Do you have the gift?

My website: Last Chaos Fansite - Home Alvin - LC USA

Friday, 30. September 2016, 04:45

Master Merchant.

You can become a merchant after levels 50-55 by getting 20 mil Sio affinity.

Saturday, 13. August 2016, 14:16

Suggestion | Merchant skill changes.

Quoted from "Shalafi" It's unfair that old characters can't be merchant. I agree with you, even paying the current price for merchant skill it's a good idea. You can farm 20mil Sio Affinity and become a merchant on a character that is out of the level range requirement.

Sunday, 24. July 2016, 03:02

Suggestion for events

There was never a 400% upgrade event it is either 150% or 200%. We just recently had a 12+ hour jewel fusion event and double exp as well. Your second to last sentence is part of the reason we don't have them as often anymore since people were only playing for the events.

Tuesday, 28. June 2016, 14:20

Problem with LC after an error.

Is anyone else having a problem where LC defaults to fullscreen after an error report or sometimes a DC? It has happened to me a few times and I have to restart my computer to get it back to windowed mode. The game doesn't load in fullscreen it crashes so I need it to be windowed.

Thursday, 26. May 2016, 21:57

Trojan Detected in Game Client

These are false positives they are not trojans and from what I hear Norton is big on thinking LC is a virus.

Sunday, 20. March 2016, 04:08

Reward/Item Mall Problem.

Quoted from "warcal22" Hello, I have had a problem receiving my "Deep Blue Rune Of Protection" which protects gear from +15-+19 instead of breaking. I have a silver membership on the rewards page, and when I purchased that item with 539 cash; it did not give me the item as a "gift" or "item mall inventory" . As of now the item is still missing and I was really hoping I would get the item before tomorrows 'upgrade event". Thanks. (in game name is TheBananaMan) It goes to Mysterious Statue.