You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Saturday, 29. July 2017, 07:53

Author: KingOtoko

Player hosted event: Dungeon Hunt

If you would like to bring this event to initus let me know. I am currently taking a break from lc for a bit due to college, and would be more than happy to donate some items

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 02:38

Improve guild disbandment

I think disbanding the guild should be done from within the guild itself. 24 Hour cancellation time would also be nice but its not necessary. It is also a shame that the GM can just disband with no warning.

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 02:35

Irisian Vacation(Giveaway!)

Quoted from "Sheogorath" At Last, The vacations that i for so long awaited! Here i am, just arrived at "my little private Oasis" (didn't see any signs saying i couldn't trespass...) I was so excited to get here that i forgot my swimsuit, but i had to take a step into the water... Good thing i do use underwear, and there's no people around to be ashamed off :p well, at least i tought at first... now i see peeking from behind the far Dratan hills,many of these ugly midget beasts... these "voyers"...

Friday, 30. June 2017, 23:01

Winners Sheogorath Grand Prize Pixelite Creativity Prize XShadow 1B Gold Raffle Quoted from "Sheogorath" Summer Dratan's Oasis Paid Vacation Hello everyone! I am Sheogorath, an arch-wizard by nature and a farmer by will, to earn my daily bread. I live in Initus server. There i've spend my days working, everyday, to farm my hard-earned and painfull to withstand long hours of non-stop Skill Points Farming. At last, finally, i have managed to gather 100k SP. I feel tired. I think i need some vacati...

Monday, 26. June 2017, 02:00

Irisian Vacation Does your character feel overworked? Tired of slaying enemy after enemy with no time off? Does your Guild Master not offer paid vacation? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Irisian Giveaways has just what you need! Start Sunday 6/25/17 20:00 EST End Friday 6/30/17 16:00 EST Win a $25 Karma Koin Gift Card (US Dollars)* Enter for a Chance to win 1,000,000,000 In Game Gold Coins(Initus Only)** How to Win Simply write a story detailing why your character deserves a vacat...

Friday, 23. June 2017, 18:38

WTS/WTT Safe Stone +24/+25 MS Premium Ticket Epic SP Scrolls 120/90 Jump Potion

WTS/WTT 120 Jump -7b (obo) 90 Jump - 3.8b SOLD Safe Upgrade SOLD +24 Master Stones - 1.425b (obo) +25 Master Stones - 1.525b (obo) Premium Ticket 1.5b (obo) Epic Sp Scroll(20) - 250m Willing to Accept trades and offers!

Monday, 19. June 2017, 17:24

Knight and Night Shadow Gear Question

Thanks! Is it tradeable? and how do I obtain it?

Monday, 19. June 2017, 09:18

Knight and Night Shadow Gear Question

Hey, So I was looking through the 5 armor sets shown in the character creation, when I found the cool looking 5th set for both the Knight and Night Shadow. However I couldn't find them any where and have no idea how to obtain them. I've see a Knight wearing the armor before but thats the only one I've seen. Anyone know how to get it?

Thursday, 15. June 2017, 19:53

SP Farming

Quoted from "Sheogorath" Quoted from "KingOtoko" For example allowing sp bonuses to people who level naturally and grind vs plvling to 100, and so on. I.e. Player A grinds 100k sp at sassies in 3 days. Player B prefers to learn the game and level more traditionally, he levels at velpist, then prok, then merac and so on. In some way he should be rewarded for grinding and learning the game. Rather than being penalized for not knowing about SP farming. I don't have all the answers for this suggest...

Thursday, 15. June 2017, 09:36

SP Farming

Ok, in response to Golden. That mind set is a cancer to gamers. We can't just have the negative sorry I had to do it you have to mindset with everything. You drive potential gamers away. Now yes, this game is a 100% grindfest game, most people know that going in. However for the newbies who may just stumble on to this game, there is no replay value. Unless you know from day one you have to spf just about everything you'll never succeed in the game. We need a 100% newbie guide to the game. We sho...

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 18:47

WTS/WTT Un-Bind Stone, Safe-Upgrade-Stone, +28/30Day PRS

Quoted from "xCHAx" If you can sale and you looking for the weapon I have lv.145(-10)+28 Xbow and Durability Xbow lv.165+25 PM me in cartoon who has "cHaR" guild name if you are interest. What are the seals on the 145 wep? I'm assuming b6? If Golden isn't interested I might be.

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 21:42

10 fps on last chaos

Quoted from "Fulminar" Hello, From personal experience I usually have "fps" issues on lc / stutters in the following situations: 1. Pending Windows Updates / fresh installed windows updates - if your PC installed windows updates, and even tho it doesnt require a restart, if i dont restart my PC i will have stutters. 2. Major / Big Windows updates - typically with windows 10, every Bigger update to the OS replaces the drivers with generic ones so after each bigger update i always reinstall my vi...

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 21:38

Power level items.

Quoted from "Graut" That's not what I meant. It basically resulted in this : (100 + 30) x2. What I said earlier was however based on a test I did right after we came to Gamigo, so I did a test again right now : - Base experience for the mob : 1,452,371 - Adding Blessed Iris : 2,904,742 (200% of base) - Adding Experience Scroll : 3,630,927 (~250% of base) - Adding only 300% spell : 4,357,112 (~300% or base) With BI and experience scroll you would think you'd get 250% (100 base + 100 from BI + 50...

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 19:51

Power level items.

Quoted from "Graut" Quoted from "KingOtoko" I believe DT is seperate from all of this Quoted from "Graut" I believe you're right as well. With DT on and using PBI it should be 1.5 base x 3 = 4.5 as opposed to 1 base x 3.5 = 3.5. In other words, DT goes towards base, not bonus. Also, stacking items has been different ever since we moved to Gamigo. BI and elixir should be 230%, but is in fact 260%, or reduced to 250% without spell. Makes it a whole lot easier. I'm not complaining. I was not aware...

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 19:22

Power level items.

Quoted from "MitsGr" If i use a pbi,a expb and a 500% exp spell how much exp i can get?I really comfused with the spells. So the Epic Spell (500%) raises the limit to 500% not including Xpbs. So you have 100% base +200% Pbi. And then you add everything else on top of it So best exp would be Base + Pbi (200) + Elizabeth Enchant (200) However if you're past that level you can stack some xp potions and/or buffs. Some examples are Exp elixirs (30) cake (30) Scrolls (50) Blessed Potions (20)* Water ...

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 09:23

Plvl pets and how to get them to sit down

Quoted from "Fulminar" Technically, whenever you step away from the PC, you are AFK (away from keyboard) as such, you should port back to town until you are back. If you are not present at the PC and you are still doing any form of activity, it is doing it while you are afk which is not allowed and if a game master whispers you, you are obligated to answer, if there is no answer received after a certain time you are eligible for sanctions Hope this clarifies it. That seems a bit harsh. However ...

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 01:08

10 fps on last chaos

Quoted from "guimanso69" I can have 60 fps running witcher 3 at max. I mean, is last chaos heavier than witcher? Ya, more or less lol I run most mmos at 60fps easy. The problem is LC is not optimized so it does not always use the most of your specs. I think its cpu intensive so Idek if it will use a GPU. Now perhaps you could answer my questions? SSD or HDD? Ram CPU and GPU?

Monday, 12. June 2017, 22:41

Plvl pets and how to get them to sit down

Quoted from "Fulminar" Quoted from "mikevt97" Wait, so afk p1 leveling isn't allowed anymore? Damn, that's harsh. Isn't that the whole point of the stone statues? I remember back in the day always leaving my dragon on overnight to level it. Actually no, the whole point of the stone statues was to allow players to level their P1 pets easier, it was never intended to have it done while AFK. Given the previous publisher did not have a rule against AFK leveling of pets, still that was not the inten...

Monday, 12. June 2017, 22:36

Duplicate Icons

Quoted from "Sheogorath" 1st of all: i did NOT read half the posts... 2nd: i agree on the icon change, not only because it gets people mistaken, altho if they had read the description it could be avoided, but still...what's more annoying is, for example, items such as PRS (Platinum Refining Stones" where you can BARELY see if they are opened or not AND if you can see it (the + which means they are open) you have even more problem figuring out what the degree of the + is (+1, +2, +3, +4 or +5) w...

Monday, 12. June 2017, 21:52

10 fps on last chaos

Quoted from "GoldenGriff" Quoted from "KingOtoko" Gonna try not to sound like every Tech support ever. What specs are you running? Gpu Ram OS and Cpu. Also are you using an SSD or Hard Drive? This guy..... xDDDDDDD Try re-downloading the client, if you haven't already! Re-read his issue please.. He said this is a reoccuring thing. Just that he was able to click the loyalty system to fix it. Chances are something else is wrong causing the issue. Therefore getting his System specs would be a soli...