You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Saturday, 23. September 2017, 15:55

Author: Vilya

Why Do I Keep Getting Disconnected?

Okay, let's tackles these issues 1 by 1. 1) You could be getting disconnected due to something interfering with Xtrap, Tea time scanners and some other background services can cause this. It can also be caused by Malware or updates which you need to apply and have not (such as .Net Framework, Windows, Video Card, Visual Basic and so on). You can visit the manufacturer's website of your PC and update your PC drivers there, and Windows website to update your operating system. For Malware, I sugges...

Friday, 22. September 2017, 19:01

Why Do I Keep Getting Disconnected?

Hello, Are you getting an error? Maybe an Xtrap popup?

Friday, 22. September 2017, 15:58

Promo | Week of Pirates finale!

The Week of Pirates is coming to a close, no more Ahoys and Mateys to be heard (until next year that is)... but we have a special deal where you can still gain some nice loot for purchasing select game cash packs! Be the best pirate you can be, these deals are a steal! Start: Friday, September 22 at 19:00 CEST (1:00pm EST) End: Saturday, September 23 at 23:59 CEST (5:59pm EST) Limit: None Buy a cash package of: 19,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get 3x Armor Master Stone on top!49,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get 3x ...

Friday, 22. September 2017, 15:41

Weekly Sales | September 23-29, 2017

Week of Autumn Saturday - September 23, 2017 Need a higher chance to get the gear you want? Then today's BoGo is for you! Start: 00:01 local server time End: 23:59 local server time Limit: 30x per acct / per offer Buy One, Get One FREE Item Drop Booster [1 pack] Item Drop Booster Pack [10 pack] Item Drop Booster Pack [50 pack] Item Drop Booster Pack [200 pack] Item Drop Booster Pack [600 pack] Sunday - September 24, 2017 Get all your skills for your character or guild. Start: 00:01 local server...

Thursday, 21. September 2017, 14:32

Challenge Event | September 13 - 20, 2017

Elysion: TazN - 396pogo - 60willsolace - 53 Atlas: Clio - 85DGIANNETTI - 37aribeth - 9 Winners have been paid to statue.

Thursday, 21. September 2017, 14:24

Challenge Event | September 6 - 13, 2017

We are still trying to find a way to get the data needed to find winners for this challenge. Please be aware it might not happen, but we will not stop until all possible avenues have been explored and tried. Thank you.

Thursday, 21. September 2017, 14:23

Challenge Event | September 13 - 20, 2017

Initus: HunH - 1912 (my keyboard ate the first "1" in the total, sorry for the confusion thank you to the player who informed me )Katsuo - 1204Gaiseric - 858 Horizon: KingKongGetPower - 668FearsomeLuke - 388TEMPESTADE - 258 Winners have been paid to statue.

Thursday, 21. September 2017, 13:53

golden key event

I am very sad as well, but one cannot predict when technology will simply have its own idea and stop working as you need it to. I am fighting with it, and hope to win...but make no guarantees it will happen.

Thursday, 21. September 2017, 13:25

golden key event

Unfortunately, we've had some technical issues due to the problems we had at the time of the challenge. I fear we might not be able to find winners for this challenge and do apologize, but I am working on it still until I have exhausted all ideas on how to find what I need. As always, we appreciate your patience and will inform you of anything we find.

Wednesday, 20. September 2017, 11:53

Challenge Event | September 20 - 27, 2017

Do you think you have what it takes to kill the most monster and gather their booster drops? Well, we challenge you to show us you've got this...in return, we will offer you some sweet rewards! Start: Wednesday - September 20, 2017 @ end of maintenance End: Wednesday - September 27, 2017 @ beginning of maintenance Challenge: Drop the most booster from monster kills (picking up boosters dropped from inventory will not count and is considered cheating to try) Rewards: Master Stone +30 - 1xMaster ...

Wednesday, 20. September 2017, 11:53

Challenge Event | September 20 - 27, 2017

Do you think you have what it takes to kill the most monster and gather their booster drops? Well, we challenge you to show us you've got this...in return, we will offer you some sweet rewards! Start: Wednesday - September 20, 2017 @ end of maintenance End: Wednesday - September 27, 2017 @ beginning of maintenance Challenge: Drop the most booster from monster kills (picking up boosters dropped from inventory will not count and is considered cheating to try) Rewards: Master Stone +30 - 1xMaster ...

Wednesday, 20. September 2017, 11:50

Patch Notes | September 20, 2017

Affinity merchants have been completely swapped over in Burbank Farm and Randol Knight to reflect the proper items for purchase. Now get all your items from Burbank Farm merchant that you used to get at Randol Knight merchant and vice versa! Items which previously had 999 stackability will now stack to 9.999 per stack. Make bigger and better stacks of all your previously stackable items!Items which were not stackable are now, such as Ramslo and Palpiti Rings, Medal of Honor, and Soul Spirit Box...

Monday, 18. September 2017, 16:32

this is for the developers

The1, you can be as sick as you please about the editing of your posts. If they are not on TOPIC (this one is about SP, not gold and not exp and not grinding and not IC) then they will be edited and/or removed. I respond to your PM's when I get them, just because you do not like the response does not make it invalid. Please stay on the topic of the post you choose to post in. Thank you.

Sunday, 17. September 2017, 23:23

this is for the developers

There are also 5 other channels, which I am aware do not have Elizabeth buff, but the mobs still have good SP there. If you limit yourself to only one channel, be prepared to be aggravated alot.

Friday, 15. September 2017, 16:09

Ye Olde Weekly Sales | September 16-22, 2017

Week of Pirates! September 19 is Pirate Day, prepare yourselves for some piratin'! Saturday - September 16, 2017 Op'n these treasure boxes ta gather all o' tha shiny loot for yer gear! Start: 00:01 local server time End: 23:59 local server time Limit: 30x per acct / per offer Buy One, Get One FREE Case of Middle Grade Jewels Case of Advanced Grade Jewels Case of Platinum Jewels Sunday - September 17, 2017 Git yer gear all set for when ye are attacked on the high seas by Blackbeard! Shiver me ti...

Friday, 15. September 2017, 15:42

Hoist Jolly Rogers 'n listen up ye scrogs! It's a Dubloon Fortune!

Ye dunn't 'ave ta wait til September 19th ta grab yer booty 'n act like a pirate! If'n ye dun act now, ye all'll go ta Davey Jones' locker! X marks the spot me mateys! 45% Cash bonus on the 9,99 package* - Get your personal treasure! Start: Friday - September 15, 2017 at 19:00 CEST (1:00pm EST) End: Saturday - September 16, 2017 at 23:59 CEST (5:59pm EST) Select the amount you want and get the best value! Buy more, get more! That's right, the more you buy the more you will get overall...with no...

Thursday, 14. September 2017, 14:43

Another ninja change!

Hello my lovelies! Fret not, this will all be handled. We know the Lucky Smelts are in the wrong shop and things are a little wonky, but it will be fixed! These 2 affinity clubs were changed simply because the new quest series for newbies was put in place to help them learn about affinity systems and, to be honest, it makes much more sense for Burbank to be Juno monsters and Randol Knights to be Personal Dungeons. Of course, with any large changes there are bound to be a few hiccups, but these a...

Wednesday, 13. September 2017, 13:42

Abusing of possibility to come on sieges unregisterred...

They do not work on siege grounds by game design unless you are under level 100 and use the specific ones for Castle Siege, so if you get it to work, its an exploit. Next question?

Wednesday, 13. September 2017, 12:14

encumbered

Hi diana, that is weird because we removed the Encumberance issue and nothing weighs anything anymore, you simply run out of space. What server are you playing on?

Wednesday, 13. September 2017, 10:26

Patch Notes | September 13, 2017

Berbank Farm and Randol Knight affinities have been swapped. You will now gain Randol Knight affinity in Personal Dungeons and Berbank Farm affinity with the monsters outside of Randol.A new Platinum Affinity Booster has been created! This item will give you 3x the affinity for 1 hour when used. Be on the lookout for how to obtain it soon.The new player tutorial quests have gotten a makeover. Old quests at newbie spawn have gotten remodeled and some new ones added to assist new players on learn...