You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 18:40

Author: dinosue2

Suggestion about Platinum refining stones

Well, Here is my personal experience on the fact. PRS, unopened, cost 40.000.000 each Guild Discount maxed = 2.000.000 off each I spent 1.900.000.000 for 50 and got the following. 39 +1s 7 +2's 3 +3's 1 +4 0 +5 And they only last ONE DAY. So no, the change is not necessary, get over yourself.

Friday, 20. October 2017, 01:55

Elizabeth Enhancement Buff on all channels

I propose Elizabeth Enhancement buff is added to all channels. This will prevent a pile up of noobs on channel 2 fighting over the same spots and creating animosities between one another before they even leave the first map.

Thursday, 12. October 2017, 13:43

Alber ranking system

Your opinion on what this game is for and how rankings should be used is simply your opinion. Just like mine is mine. I prefer to keep my information private, and I have my reasons for this. My opinion is, if someone wants you to know something about your character, YOUR character, they should be allowed the option to tell you. It should not be forced upon them.

Thursday, 12. October 2017, 13:35

Guild rankings

I care, it should not be anyone else's business what rank my guild is. If I wanted everyone to know the strength of my guild, I would participate in sieges. If I wanted people to know the names of the people in my guild I would invite them in to see. Again, you being nosy does not mean you get to know the information I prefer to keep private.

Thursday, 12. October 2017, 13:33

Forum rankings

I, for one, do not need everyone knowing my business. I play this game for me, not for everyone else or to prove something to them. If I wanted people to know my stuff I would tell them and in my opinion it should stay this way. It is no one else's business other than my level and rank in game. My pet level, guild level, pet level, and Alber Ranking is my private character information to be shared if I choose. You being nosy should not interfere in my preference to stay private.

Wednesday, 11. October 2017, 13:53

Forum rankings

As far as I understand the patch notes, and please correct me if I am wrong Vilya, but this will be known in game once the rankings there work properly. So it will not be needed on the forum. 1.Highest Level 2.Highest Total Experience gained 3.Earliest Level-up date 4.Characters inactive for 3+ months will be removed from ranks

Wednesday, 11. October 2017, 13:49

Guild rankings

Those rankings were done by an Ex-GS and wound up being taken down because the leaders of most of the larger guilds hated it. It was quite intrusive and not everyone wants others knowing their guild level or what levels of characters they have in their guild. Having a large guild does not mean its active, so that would be false for anyone to assume it simply be looking at a ranking on the forum. My guild on Initus is max level with all skills maxed, and is mostly inactive since the majority of u...

Wednesday, 11. October 2017, 13:44

Alber ranking system

If I wanted someone to know my Alber points or Ranking, I'd tell them. I do not believe that people should be forced to give away information about their character, pets, guilds and such. It should be something they choose to do, not something you're forced to do. Character rankings (in game and on forum) I could see being relevant.

Monday, 9. October 2017, 22:20

[Suggestion] Make all summon books tradable/storable from Oscar Merchant

I believe they should all be storable in the users personal storage and not guild storage. I also believe that none should be merchable or tradeable. I feel you should be able to NPC the ones you do not want for 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of the original item, but anyone who wants access to these must be on the account the affinity was opened on.

Monday, 9. October 2017, 22:17

Chaos Balls[Suggestion]

Yes, Yes, YES! The 5 clicks to open for one chaos ball is asinine. I think double click would be perfect.

Sunday, 7. May 2017, 19:13

Option to turn off Guild Application

Suggestion: Create a tick box to turn off Guild Applications. Reason: To prevent random people from applying to guild over and over and eventually getting in due to your typing. Should work like: Party invitation tick box. Send instant denial to the applicant without interfering in the users gameplay. Let's face it, we all have rivals in the game who create nub characters just to get into your guild and spy. They are relentless in their applications to your guild to the guild master or advisors ...

Saturday, 2. July 2016, 21:29

Selling Stuff

I traded the crusty booger for a 3 eye boogers. So now my offer is 5 Small Healing Potion (I went DHing), 1 small sandwich bag of belly button lint, 3 broken flip flops (all left), 4 kitty poop (kitty had a busy night) and 3 eye boogers. If all goes well, in about an hour I will have some steak fat to throw in there as well.

Friday, 1. July 2016, 04:31

SP Transfer Card

I agree Angel, SPing is way easier now than it was previous to sassies, Temple of Forgetfulness and Veteran Series.

Friday, 1. July 2016, 04:29

Game not Launching

Coney! I had the same issue, got rid of Comodo and got rid of my issue. Now I use AVG.

Friday, 1. July 2016, 04:27

No one to party with?

I like this idea. Although it does defeat the underlying purpose of MMO's.

Friday, 1. July 2016, 04:25

Ex-Rangers in Castle Siege

Well, I bet there are no more complaints about spawn camping at MCS right?

Friday, 1. July 2016, 04:24

Selling Stuff

2 Small Healing Potion, 1 small sandwich bag of belly button lint, 3 broken flip flops (all left), 1 kitty poop and a crusty booger. Take it or leave it.

Friday, 17. June 2016, 19:30

Suggestion for events

Quoted from "FloridaPhil" Well, aren't you a little ray of sunshine Always have been. I'm not a confectioner so I tend to not sugar coat things. Quoted from "FloridaPhil" It's interesting that you somehow got the notion that I need to 'pampered and coddled' as you so acerbically put it. I have never and never will need my hand held. I've worked my tail off to get where I am now. The events I listed just help. What I said still holds true, although not directed at you. Too many people were only ...

Thursday, 16. June 2016, 23:55

Suggestion for events

Quoted from "plserino" That was cute, thanks for the laugh. Hello <insert name here>, Please fill this form out in triplicate and send it to Customer Support. Have a nice day.

Thursday, 16. June 2016, 14:37

Suggestion for events

Quoted from "FloridaPhil" I used to plan my playing time around these. Ever stop to think maybe this is your reason? No one plays to play anymore, they all wait for an event to do anything. That is not cost inducing towards keeping the servers active or open if people only played at event times. It's ludicrous that people only level during double exp or only sp farm during double sp. You get used to be pampered and coddled and having events do all the work for you, it's no wonder they stopped. ...