You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 105.

Today, 10:32

Author: The1AndOnly

cleric suggestion

silence dbuff element attack and the ability of useing skills. dbuff element attack = huge drop in dmg. and that cleric skill is super slow so why not have it more usefull ? or atleast have people think how build up anti ?? when arch witch silence the dbuff still apply even if silence is cured buy owl cure, tho not if cure correctly. and why only have anti stun / stone ? why dont we get to use all 3 ? the arch witch and the archers are both broken in other ways so their not worth to play as thei...

Today, 02:04

How about a Fix the monsters going behind walls and in the floors

their allso hideing in the sky / roof of things like in tarain sometimes "rare" but happens they are above like up in a hillside (far up) or over tree tops. allso in all dungeons their happens to hide in the roof.

Today, 02:01

cleric suggestion

Quoted from "Crossy" Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I think what Una is referring to is if the Stun is resisted by the target, not if the skill completely misses. As far as I know, if a skill completely misses its' target, none of the effects are applied, however if a skill is resisted then the secondary effect still takes effect. A player with high Stun Resistance can still have the debuff itself on him without the Stun effect being active, but in that scenario the Elemental Debuff...

Saturday, 18. November 2017, 14:11

cleric suggestion

when the stun skill misses then the dbuff misses aswell. and so if stun lands there no sense in attack dbuff apply when their stun. and if they cure stun. well then dbuff is cured aswell. so this on what u say then the skill is broken

Thursday, 16. November 2017, 08:07

Suggestion about Platinum refining stones

if u have that gold and feel like it do it ? or why not just try upgrade instead. i tried open 400 prs now and 0 +5 1 +4 :/ at this chance id rather upgrade lol

Thursday, 16. November 2017, 08:02

Suggestions for the Elementalist

i think its fair that the elements each gets 50% of what the player who has them have total. in the end it is not about killing the elements kill the player useing them anyways. makeing the spirits (elements) invincible us dumb they need to be kill able too ofc. but they should be base on the owner who has them

Thursday, 16. November 2017, 07:55

170-173 Knight armor

well it is a suggestion that could fix for moste anyways would be really nice too see too. the 185 set looks cool. but the seals on it is really trash. only usefull as a cover. sadly =( and as for the time and gold needed not to mention the commitment to obtain that entire set.. is just WOW.. for what u get considering the time its sad. but ohh well. can only hope =)

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 17:52

Suggestion about Platinum refining stones

i think its allright how prs are now. becouse the upgrade chances are just far beyound rubbish as it is my weapons are all +28 and dura's are all +30 so dont want u to think its just because i dident take it that far. i never spend ic or ap either though out the years i played and i managed to afford to upgrade, but since masterstones changed to fail as much and bind items i think its fair enough to be able to use prs to bring your items to +30 - 31 this is allso a nice addition to those maxed o...

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 11:58

"The issues with LC" Balancing Chatcters/ The elemental system

dont be everyone got their own point of view. but how else to fix. everyone get dbuffs ? those that allready are. there over half of them are dbuffs to themself's. make skills elements stage 2 ? doesnt help either, how could it 1 hit game =S no fun or fair either. elements on skills works allright issue is the stage 2 element and reg hits makeing skills invalid. im glad u give your point of view and i dont think its bad. but it is a suggestion that i kno have been up alot of times allready. agai...

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 11:37

Quoted from "Crossy" That isn't really a solution, just a list of things that are currently wrong with the system. As for no response, yeah reponse from GMs here on forums towards suggestion threads have been poor, I'll admit. how is it not a solution if it is allready as u as politely say is something that is wrong ? if something is wrong u change it no ? and as for elements stage 1 that worked. sry editing here it worked for people who understood the concept of elements

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 11:34

here is a few more solutions bring back 100% anti bring back old attack powers. nerf elephants 25 50 75% and elements to stage 1 make pets work for siege ? why not. lets have a blast reviveing those, and be able to use their buff allso this would help those slow attack speed classes to not have a reason to complain being slow. do mind that is if ignition gets changed to something else and elephants get nerfed. allso solution to fix this for all chars if u give some stuff out to classes be fair g...

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 11:25

Quoted from "Crossy" While I agree that the Elemental System needs to be reworked, along with many other features of the game, just complaining about it on the forums without offering any sort of input on what is wrong with it isn't going to accomplish anything. Not trying to rain on your parade, but this poll aren't serving any purpose other than voicing a select few players dislike of the current state of the Combat System, which I am pretty sure that Gamigo is already aware of after all of t...

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 11:23

MS upgrade...so much luck and?

ever tryed potting up for luck when upgradeing ? just think if it would work.. ohh nvm now they will make a but for luck when upgrade and nerf it even more to ad up even for as it is now just with the pot.. that would be like the new next thing right there.. no really upgrading useing master stones should not have that huge fail rate its crazy u can use 100ms and not even make from 15-30 couse the rates do not guarantee a minimum use of them. but hey they added a safe upgrade stone besides upgra...

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 10:30

170-173 Knight armor

im sorry to put it so harsh like but really everything is broken about pve and pvp. rk's where nice tho till elements came and their suport class "the tk" came to get all the good stuff even without it they would still be good for pvp since they have reflect shield all they ever need to do is stand look like their afk and let some1 try kill em pop a med or owl heal and watch the person trying to kill em suicide on them.. just whats the fun in that, be rich and loaded u can just stand like that a...

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 08:39

170-173 Knight armor

i get your point but as dynamic said that would but tk's even more and their the moste op class atm. i would say make another set like hybrid set similare to ramslo armors 170-172 and hard to get as the 185 faction set, or just change the faction set's seals and buff them. this way they would be usefull and players would grind and farm to get those sets + people would pot loads spend billions and spend ic. + they would actualy grind in alber. ? isent that a win win situation ? new set not for co...

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 08:30

Triple bash and two hand pierce for royal knight

if elemental stage 2 is removed and made to stage 1, and we get our old attack power back remove elephant too or lower its buff to as i suggested in the past to 25 50 75% and give attack power back from befor all those factors to lower it came to play then the pve and pvp wound be far more even and grinding would be fun once again. allso belive rk's woulden need that buffs to their skill, but yea thats IF gamigo even cares to fix stuff witch probaly wont happen at this point. i my self is sorta ...

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 08:23

The Elemental Problem

Quoted from "Charon69" You have 3 characters can remove elemetal defense... Templar knight with Derision skill, make lvl 1 darkness; with weapons elements Light lvl 2 ,Very Good dommag EX-Rogue with caspule, make Fire defense lvl 1 with weapons elements Water lvl 2 , Very good Dammage, WarMaster with , Cry, Make darness lvl 1 ,with weapons elements Light lvl 2 , Very good dommage For all others characters what you have for make more strong Domage? Boss elemtens have lvl 3 elements but on the je...

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 08:08

Suggestions for the Elementalist

Quoted from "DynamicPineapple2" Another suggestion I have for elementalist is to make him 2 new spirits that are Light and Dark elemental spirits good point i like that idea. =) allso give the elements hr eva and hp based of the charger useing them like 50% of his hp each spirit has and hr same as the charger same for eva. this would make their spirit last more then 1 hit and allso do dmg as they where intended to do.

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 08:05

cleric suggestion

Quoted from "unavailable" Its not stupid, stun CAN miss, and when it misses the debuff still applies, so its not stupid at all. also in a reg hit pvp game stun is far more useful than silence. for aoe silence you have arch witches. again since u say this is pissing me off u aint got a clue for what your actualy saying as far as for live game i dont kno where u play or get your info your wrong. stun miss dbuff doesnt apply, stun land people cure it and dbuff gone aswell.. can u please stop post ...

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 08:01

agree 100% the element should never been taken into stage 2 it is litterally insain that few chars get to dbuff and others doesnt. and not to mention some buffs er debuffs i kno there's been posts about it never an actual pool tho, sadly this is something that should have been fixed years ago now. the entire pve and pve is a reg hit base played style where next to no skills are usefull. its sad and outrageous. i have myself asked this to be fixed in the past but am told it is as it is supose to....