You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

Tuesday, 26. September 2017, 22:12

Author: divataroza

Chaos Balls[Suggestion]

Better yet - make them open with double click.

Wednesday, 13. September 2017, 22:07

Another ninja change!

Unannounced in advance, unexpected and devastating! Can anyone tell me why it was necessary to swap the burbank and randol knight affinities?!? I worked on the randol knight to open the shop to have a chance for a LSSs. Now after all that time that choice was stolen from me (and for many more), just when the LSSs become more useful than before. When people's efforts to open Kerom shop were sherded to useless when the scrolls were nerfed it was explained that it was bad for pvp, people abusing is...

Friday, 23. June 2017, 00:23

Affinity medal

Thanks, I'll check it out when I get back ingame.

Thursday, 22. June 2017, 22:25

Affinity medal

What is it good for?

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 04:09

Solo party, fellowship and fluctuating numbers

The mobs hit the same regardless if you are alone, in a party or in a fello. So imho they should give the same xp and sp regardless if you are alone, in a party or in a fello.

Saturday, 10. June 2017, 02:49

lol upgrade system lol

isn't upgrading to +17 with MS still 100% success? I have not try using MS since they nerfed them

Monday, 1. May 2017, 22:12

Wrong/unclear question in the XO quiz

Right! I'll have that in mind when I take my cat to the vet (vet is know to be a pet doctor) and he ask me "How are you today?"

Sunday, 30. April 2017, 17:16

Wrong/unclear question in the XO quiz

I got booted out on this question: "Pet experience booster give you 4x the experience". My answer was NO, because it does give 4x the experience to the pet, not the character. I think this need to be fixed

Sunday, 9. April 2017, 06:08

LC is shutting down Pandora One.

Well, If you have Trusteer Rapor running with your browser then X-trap will shut off the game, Just for a change, eh!

Tuesday, 4. April 2017, 02:35

lol upgrade system lol

Quoted from "Mithrodin" On most games people complain about pay2win, on LC people complain about not winning when they pay. Amazing. I think your statement should be amended with: "... about not winning EVEN when they pay" Try upgrading without deep IC pocket. For the last 6-7 months I tried to get a 172 helm past +13 with runes only. RoPs are too pricey IDK how many helms broke between +10 and +12. I tried with no event, with 150% and with few 200% events and not even one single item went past...

Friday, 31. March 2017, 23:29

What is Safe-Upgrade-Stone?

Was not that what Master Stones used to be?

Friday, 31. March 2017, 23:15

What is Safe-Upgrade-Stone?

Any idea what is Safe-Upgrade-Stone? Please clarify this for me.

Friday, 24. March 2017, 02:38

lol upgrade system lol

SUGGESTION: Rename the "Master Stone" to "Junior Apprentice Stone". With that success rate it is a shame to be called "Master"

Friday, 17. March 2017, 02:56

March 15 Patch

No crash today. Seems that second patch did the job. Thanks for the swift fix.

Thursday, 16. March 2017, 21:05

new gold nerf

I made another run to the first room in ToF today. All that dropped was a single Torn Book of Life. So plese tell me again how were this drop rate not differ from the drops I used to get there couple of month sago?

Thursday, 16. March 2017, 02:44

new gold nerf

I noticed that the drops are altered too. I went to ToF got get some SP and in the first room all that dropped were 2 Tokens. Usually I'll drop at least 1 or 2 weapons, a moonstone box, Holy Water of Strength or a dungeon ticket. Odd!?!

Wednesday, 15. March 2017, 23:50

March 15 Patch

After the last patch (March 15) the game crashes after 15-20 minutes. No windows updates were installed since yesterday, no updates on my AV too. Anyone have the same problem and know how to resolve it please post here. Thanks

Sunday, 26. February 2017, 14:43

Walls no walls...

+1 on that. I'm tired of chasing Sword Runners from the raters.