You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 289.

Yesterday, 01:46

Author: Surestrike

How about a Fix the monsters going behind walls and in the floors

Really I am not sure why we need a poll for this because it seems to me it's the natural progression of where we are. To me new content seems a pipe dream currently. So I think fixes that fix obviously bad bugs in the game should be fixed so when it comes time for new content(if we get any) you will have a clean base to build from.

Friday, 17. November 2017, 06:49

170-173 Knight armor

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" well it is a suggestion that could fix for moste anyways would be really nice too see too. the 185 set looks cool. but the seals on it is really trash. only usefull as a cover. sadly =( and as for the time and gold needed not to mention the commitment to obtain that entire set.. is just WOW.. for what u get considering the time its sad. but ohh well. can only hope =) Well. I think the mistake I made on my suggestion was even putting seals on it cause once I did that ev...

Thursday, 16. November 2017, 03:21

Suggestions for the Elementalist

Combine elementals and elementalists hp make it a pool so both the ememental and the elementalist use the same hp. I think this would be better than making the elementals invincible. There probably would need to be a point the elemental goes away maybe at 10% of the players hp? Idk just a thought...

Thursday, 16. November 2017, 03:09

"The issues with LC" Balancing Chatcters/ The elemental system

The problem I see is yeah we have support classes but, who really needs a support class...except maybe elementalist... at least in pve. Pve is a solo game right now. I wouldn't even know where to begin with this and sadly because there are so few players any changes you might make that would cause support classes to be needed would pretty much drive everyone from the game because they couldn't find the support class they need when they need it... As for pvp everyone has an expectation that every...

Thursday, 16. November 2017, 02:44

170-173 Knight armor

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" i get your point but as dynamic said that would but tk's even more and their the moste op class atm. i would say make another set like hybrid set similare to ramslo armors 170-172 and hard to get as the 185 faction set, or just change the faction set's seals and buff them. this way they would be usefull and players would grind and farm to get those sets + people would pot loads spend billions and spend ic. + they would actualy grind in alber. ? isent that a win win sit...

Monday, 6. November 2017, 07:17

Suggestions for the Elementalist

I would say have each elemental pet mimic Spec's buffs water hits mostly deadlies. Wind high attack, cast and move speed. Fire is the high damage and crits. Earth has high def and eva and almost never dies but, does not do as much damage. Water has high Physical Evasion, Magical Hit Rate and hits Deadlies. Perhaps they could use pet armor to help them out or just adjust the stats some (well a lot). They could probably use some adjusting along with their def and eva but not so much that it would ...

Saturday, 4. November 2017, 21:08

Addition of items to gain from fame

If you want to expand what you can get through fame besides just the ES I would be all for that. This could include more activities which give fame like perhaps starting a guild and having member growth in a guild or members that gain a certain amount of levels over time or something like that maybe number of parties participated in, which would help the current issues of not being able to find parties if it was a benefit to those that are not really participating perhaps more people would be wi...

Saturday, 4. November 2017, 01:20

Mysterious pony

Problems solved.

Friday, 3. November 2017, 03:03

Mysterious pony

I tried moving it to 3 different bags 1 2 & 3 I tried 3 different sub servers. I tried doing it on another computer, I maxed hunger and sincerity and it still won't delete... I get the confirmation dialog when I drop it on the trashcan and when selecting it and clicking the trashcan asking if I am sure but when I click confirm nothing happens

Thursday, 2. November 2017, 04:43

Addition of items to gain from fame

Or you could sell the hs and master stones and buy lots of ES. A master stone better give you multiple ES if ES are what you are after...

Thursday, 2. November 2017, 01:15

Mysterious pony

Well if it came with its own backpacks I wouldn't mind it so much...no I am not making a suggestion about it LOL

Wednesday, 1. November 2017, 01:39

Mysterious pony

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still won't delete...

Tuesday, 31. October 2017, 03:30

Mysterious pony

First thing I checked as I have fallen for that one before No it isn't.

Sunday, 29. October 2017, 20:35

Mysterious pony

There are no arrows or armor on it. When I select it to trash it I get the dialog box asking if I want to delete it but, when I press OK nothing happens.

Sunday, 29. October 2017, 04:15

Mysterious pony

So I got one of these mysterious ponies on my noob before I transferred a horse to it. Well now I can't get rid of it... Can't delete it, can't sell it, nothing...It's taking up valuable inventory space which I need for other stuff. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Thursday, 26. October 2017, 04:45

Random Booster [Suggestion]

Disregard this poll. I am studying the effects of a random booster further and will want to start another poll with changes I feel this needs

Sunday, 22. October 2017, 23:19

Random Booster [Suggestion]

Not sure why these are like this. There does not seem to be any reason for it. It is not in the description so I feel it is just a bug. The random booster quits working with the scroll if you exceed the 300% cap(DT boost also affects this). As long as you are at or under it works. I feel it should work all the time.

Saturday, 21. October 2017, 02:36

Lucky Smelting Stones Mob Drops At Low Rate

It is a thought I wouldn't be against that...

Thursday, 19. October 2017, 02:01

Lucky Smelting Stones Mob Drops At Low Rate

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" increase drop rate on those and not only from eribus but also the map bosses like balrog grd kamira and ggd allso the streyana dragons. would seem fair as it would work similar to the element bosses that way ? still hard for new players to do it tho but market would have a greater flow in those then and the value would go down means easier for new people to get gear or get the items to upgrade easier ? seems as a nice idea don't know what u think Then these bosses will...

Wednesday, 18. October 2017, 03:45

Royal Knights need to get buffed !

Quoted from "currykaran2" Something that'd work a bit better might be the following: - Give Triple Bash an Elemental Defense Debuff on enemy (Lasts 1-2 seconds) & make it do Deadly damage instead of Critical. - Make Two-Hand pierce a ranged skill (similar to Dash) where it can be cast from a certain range and puts you next to your enemy as it pierces them. Made me think of a reverse teleport spell. You go to the victim instead of the victim going to you like a TK