You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

Sunday, 1. October 2017, 14:06

Author: Caugsmire

Randol Knight Affinity Gifts

Now that the various changes have been made to Randol Knights and Burbank Affinity systems, I decided to collect Randol affinity by crafting linens. All is going well, and I have reached 100,000 affinity but, although when I reached 50,000 and 100,000 the affinity popup appeared, the Captain said I don't have enough affinity points... Is this a glitch, or have I missed something?

Thursday, 21. September 2017, 12:48

Mond Pet Merchant

Could the Pet Trader in Mond (Roony?) sell the same items as Pet Merchant Polly in Juno? He has some of the AI items, but the target low MP and low HP ones are missing... I know it's not a crucial thing but, equally, it shouldn't involve too much coding...

Tuesday, 29. August 2017, 23:26

Disconnections

Having returned home from work, have tried to login to LC USA but no success - is system down for patching/repair or offline with problems or ... No info here or on Discord so wondering whether worth staying up or better to cut my losses and go to bed As if by magic, for a few minutes the system was up and running, at least as far as logging in was concerned and I was back to the situation of disconnecting after 30 seconds or so... Now I am back to not being able to login at all.. Accepting that...

Monday, 28. August 2017, 19:21

Disconnections

Two quick questions... (1) are the LC US servers in Texas? (2) could we have an ip address of one of the servers to ping to test the delay from our end and identify whether that is the issue? Thanks Caugsmire

Wednesday, 9. August 2017, 00:46

How can i see my coordinates

Coordinates are shown at the top right of the screen - two green numbers in box above the compass circle

Thursday, 6. July 2017, 00:54

Party Event Quests

Just to be clear, I'm all in favour of buying items to help people earn gold etc - after all, that's how I get my gold, from selling drops It was just that 1 - when event was announced it wasn't clear that it would run for more than one day, and there were very few people selling the required items 2 - at the time I posed the question, it wasn't clear what further quest items might be needed to complete the quest chain Given that 6 green orbs + 6 dark orbs + 6 feathers were going for about 100 m...

Tuesday, 4. July 2017, 00:28

Party Event Quests

Thanks for that - levelled a new character to 20 to get the lvl 21 +15 weapon and get drops for my other character and all now completed... Shame the quest wasn't kill 30 drakes 30 harpies, 30 orcs or something similar, like the later one in the series to kill 50 deer or the one to collect one drake egg, then all levels could complete the quests.

Monday, 3. July 2017, 22:23

Party Event Quests

What other drops will I need after orbs and harpy feathers?

Monday, 3. July 2017, 19:28

Party Event Quests

I've started the quest list but am now stuck at the green orb / dark orb / harpy quest as I don't have a suitable level character to get the drops... Can anyone tell me what the subsequent quests are, so that I can judge whether it is worth creating a new character and levelling up to get the drops or, alternatively, buying the drops at probably high prices... Thanks Caugsmire

Monday, 3. July 2017, 10:52

With my portable barbecue on a typical British summer day

With my portable barbecue on a typical British summer day [K]Caugsmire on LC USA Initus

Monday, 19. June 2017, 16:40

A Skill Points Guide (to New Players)

Just a slight addition - in Bloody-Mir, as well as Hecate (lvl 115 gives 11,000sxp) you have Aguares (lvl 117 gives 16500sxp) Moloch (lvl 125 gives 16500sxp), Manzazuu (lvl 125 gives 11000sxp) Bael (lvl 127 gives 16500sxp) and finally Leviathan (lvl 129 gives 27500sxp)Caugsmire

Monday, 19. June 2017, 14:15

Use of Stat Points by Elementalist

According to the elementalist stat points guide on lastchaosinfo, each dexterity point gives +0.67 Magical Attack + +1 Magical Evasion +1 Magical Hit Rate. However, it appears that only the Magical Attack is improved and not the Magical Evasion or Hit Rate Am I missing something, or is there no way to improve the elementalist's defence through stat points? If that is the case, and given that jewels boost hp and mp and elephants boost attack, presumably the best place for stat points is Dexterity...

Saturday, 17. June 2017, 12:46

I can log into game. Why?

System has crashed - waiting on server restart

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 12:33

Power level items.

There there bran - (gives Bran a lollipop to calm tantrum)... I think problem is that descriptions of items give the % to be added, so pbi says +200%, bringing you up to 300% However... bonuses are actually multiplied, ie pbi and xpb give 1200% (3 x 4) not 700%... Exit math teacher mode...

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 13:46

How can we farm LSS & CSS?

Are there any monsters a high-level character can kill to get Burbank affinity. Personal dungeons aren't accessible...

Friday, 9. June 2017, 12:56

Problems with Ebony Mine Quest

thanks for the offer but its only a low-reward repeatable quest and you have to kill 50 of them each time so it's not worth the effort. Apparently the quest originally was for the lower-level mobs at the entrance to the mine, which had a different name then, but it got changed... Anyway, thanks again for the thought.. Caugsmire

Tuesday, 6. June 2017, 10:10

As I am only a lowly elementalist, 9 levels makes quite a difference!

Sunday, 4. June 2017, 20:41

Thanks that may well be the answer - although I would have thought / hoped that a lvl 122 quest would be against lvl 123 mobs not lvl 132 ones! Looks like I ignore that quest...

Sunday, 4. June 2017, 19:52

Have accepted the lvl 122 repeatable quest to kill 50 Degraded Goblin Commanders in Ebony Mine but kills are not being recorded. I am not in a party or fellowship and have shut down and restarted in case it was a glitch. Is there something I can do to resolve this problem? Caugsmire