You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 20:47

Author: Vilya

[System]Quest notification

Do we have more votes about this before I close the topic? How do the rest of you guys feel about this?

Yesterday, 20:36

[Class]New Classes suggestions

Any further ideas and thoughts on this topic before I close it up and pass it along?

Yesterday, 20:34

[Class]Night Shadow

Any further ideas and thoughts on this topic before I close it up and pass it along?

Yesterday, 20:32

[Class]Wizard

Yesterday, 20:30

[Class]Arch Mage

Yesterday, 20:28

[Content]New Dungeon idea for new level cap (195) or (200)

Hi Dritix, Could you please expand on your ideas with some more detail, including boss you would like to see included. You've got a great start to your idea and it would be awesome to see it completely thought through and finished so I could pass it along. Thank you.

Yesterday, 20:25

[System]Elemental System

Hello Guys and Gals, When looking through all the amazing suggestions you guys have been making, I came across a multitude of threads which were like minded about the Elemental System. Would ONE of the creators please recreate a suggestion with all the information from the separate threads and make a poll with a simple Agree/Disagree as options. It is much easier having them all in one thread and a single, simple poll to govern them all. Thank you.

Yesterday, 19:56

How to fix the exrogue and rogue classes to be fair

Hi DynamicPineapple2, Please break down your suggestions into each separate class/subclass as they are all different. Please remember to see if someone else has a thread opened already for suggestions for that class/subclass and respond to that. Thank you.

Yesterday, 19:52

[System]Crafting

Hi Surestrike, Please revamp your suggestion according to the input of your peers if you see fit. Please only use the options Agree/Disagree as adding more options does not always reflect whether or not your peers are in agreement with the options you've listed. Thank you.

Yesterday, 19:43

[Class]Royal Knight suggestions

Hello Guys and Gals, When looking through all the amazing suggestions you guys have been making, I came across a multitude of threads which were like minded about Royal Knights. Would ONE of the creators please recreate a suggestion with all the information from the 4 separate threads and make a poll with a simple Agree/Disagree as options. It is much easier having them all in one thread and a single, simple poll to govern them all. Thank you.

Yesterday, 19:37

Storing dura weapons

Hello dfaltas22, Thank you for the suggestion, from the looks of the poll it seems your peers do not agree with you. Maybe try revamping your suggestion according to their feedback and re-post with a new poll. Happy gaming!

Yesterday, 19:35

Solo party, fellowship and fluctuating numbers

Hello Graut, This section is for suggestion which the users can either agree with or disagree with. While I do understand the point of this poll, it is not in line with what we are trying to do in this section. There if a nifty FAQ in the top portion along with a description of how to properly use this forum section. Feel free to remake your topic using the Agree/Disagree poll choices for a singular issue. If you feel this is a bug, or should be investigated as such, please message it to a team ...

Yesterday, 19:29

New armor/changed armor [suggestion]

Hello Surestrike, Thank you for the suggestion, from the looks of the poll it seems your peers do not agree with you. Maybe try revamping your suggestion according to their feedback and re-post with a new poll. Happy gaming!

Yesterday, 18:38

[Suggestion] upgrading Accessory, weapon, and armor seal values, and adding some more jewel sockets.

Hello MujarCarillon, Thank you for the suggestion, from the looks of the poll it seems your peers are split. Try revamping your suggestion with the input they provided and re-post it with a new poll. Happy gaming!

Yesterday, 18:36

[Suggestion] Extended Profession System

Hello Crossy, Thank you for the suggestion, from the looks of the poll it seems your peers agree with you. The suggestion is noted. Happy gaming!

Yesterday, 18:33

A suggestion on how to manage gold and items properly

Hello DynamicPineapple2, Thank you for the suggestion, from the looks of the poll it seems your peers do not agree with you. Maybe try revamping your suggestion according to their feedback and re-post with a new poll. Happy gaming!

Yesterday, 18:13

Allow accessories to be placed on hotkey bars

Hello mastersane, Thank you for the suggestion, from the looks of the poll it seems your peers agree with you. The suggestion is noted. Happy gaming!

Yesterday, 18:12

Addition of items to gain from fame

Hello hermati, Thank you for the suggestion, from the looks of the poll it seems your peers agree with you. The suggestion is noted. Happy gaming!

Yesterday, 14:48

[Puzzles] Welcome 2018!

Puzzle Guide: Right click the image and Save to Desktop. Use an imaging program to complete the puzzle. Screen shot, upload the screen shot. OR Right click the image and Save to Desktop. Print it out, complete the puzzle. Upload it. THEN Private message Vilya a link to the image along with your in game name and server. If you do not play US server, please include the version you play. Start: January 14, 2017 at NOW EDT End: January 21, 2017 at 11:59pm EDT Prize: Everyone who completes this puzz...

Yesterday, 13:09

Are the old event calendars coming back?

I use Paypal as well and my payment posts within minutes. Promotional sales will be posted within a few hours of beginning, weekly sales are posted within 6 or so hours of beginning. As for events, I've already posted about those. Month long calendars will not be making a comeback, sorry guys.