You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 321.

Yesterday, 22:46

Author: Surestrike

System confused on toon class

I have been seeing messages when I level different class toons saying that I can get healer skills followed by a message saying I can get the associated class skill. ...Something is wrong here.

Yesterday, 21:11

[Suggestion] Merge the low level crafting system with the Mondshine crafting system.

I would like to propose a merge of the two different crafting systems in the game. To start with I would like the to add craft experience to the lower level crafting. The experience should be commensurate with the level of gear or items crafted and be credited towards making the higher level gear.The lower level crafting skills should remain SP based. Monshine skills should change to SP based(throw us a bone and remove at least this one sink from the game).Restructure the crafting costs...in rea...

Yesterday, 20:11

[Suggestion] Crafting V 2.0

So... there is NO low-level crafting going on until you get to Mondshine crafting which is a shame because there is a whole system in place already, materials, skills, everything. The only thing lacking is motivation. We have all gotten use to the grind to 20 get the +15 weapon grind to class change get the free armor and guardian set, then work our way to TOF and get that set then somewhere along the way depending on resources get a b5e set before you jump to a 165 set...maybe and then the 173 ...

Yesterday, 18:48

Returning player curious about mobs...

I would check the wiki for mob drops things like fox tails can be dropped from other higher level foxes in the game. There are some mobs that have higher level version that drop the same thing. Like Clever foxes and silver foxes in dratan. Deer are the same way. You do need to pay attention to which ones have specific drops that no others have. Make sure and lock your exp at these mobs until you get what you need.

Yesterday, 03:55

Kyle in Jail on 2?

So did we have jailbreak again? the different tobidos are back in the hallway. If so somebody owes my noob a rez scroll and five stones for sorc buffs... I didn't see it until it koed me...sigh...I will clear it out again I guess...let's see what else I find in there... I went in in an attempt to clean it out but one of the Tobidos has disappeared probably into the "walls" *sigh*.... There is still at least one loose in there I have tried using vets composure a few times but, could not draw it o...

Sunday, 14. January 2018, 05:34

Kyle in Jail on 2?

How is it that Kyle is in the Jail on 2? I also notice Tobidos and sphinx from tomb in the entrance to the jail... I took care of it but, this should not happen...I also found a sphinx commander in there...

Saturday, 13. January 2018, 19:34

[Class]Ex-rogues skill Confusion

While I don't disagree that changes should be made, confusion has always been known to be a pve skill and not a pvp skill. I do think giving it a pvp element could be helpful. Perhaps it could remove the elemental component to the targets attack? There isn't a poison skill in the game that is worth anything so if you change it you will have to make global changes for the skill, which would mean you could no longer ignore spirit of rogue skills thrown at you it would make the 6th seals more inter...

Friday, 12. January 2018, 02:19

Missing Engine.dll error after maint update what do i do?

Your antivirus has taken away this file thinking by mistake it is a virus. You should put an exclusion in your antivirus program excluding the Last Chaos directory from scanning. Uninstall Last Chaos. You will have to at least disable your antivirus during your next install. Depending on the antivirus program you have you may need to uninstall it to install and update Last Chaos and afterwards reinstall the antivirus. I would do a search for Antivirus on the forums at one time there were a list ...

Sunday, 7. January 2018, 23:59

[Content]Adding a boss

Quoted from "HaloCobra" I was thinking along the lines of maybe The Forsaken Spirit of the NightShadow feel free to criticize it and suggest your own Fits in the the naming theme.

Thursday, 4. January 2018, 03:14

[Item]185 set

Quoted from "ANGEL." Quoted from "Surestrike" Should have posted that my comments would apply to a set already modified as you previously suggested. The last seal would just extra or just to make it more challenging to get what you want. U need at least lvl 4 rank to wear it, 500 coins of heroes to open a box and its a random piece - any class any faction... Its already a big challenge to get what u want don't u think so? I apologize I was thinking of the wrong set you can ignore what I said.

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 01:47

[Item]185 set

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" well atleast better zeals thoughout the set just 1 random added woulden make it better since it would not make up for the 170-172 sets and 173 weapons still sure base defense would be higher and attack too but that's not by much and defense doesnt really compete anymore + base attack everything is outmatched my duration lvl 180 weapons and armors Should have posted that my comments would apply to a set already modified as you previously suggested. The last seal would j...

Saturday, 30. December 2017, 03:31

gift box

Thanks! Guess I am just having a bad luck streak.

Friday, 29. December 2017, 22:15

gift box

So...I am wondering has anyone dropped anything but NS hats? It appears from my drops that they are the only ones that get Christmas hats not that it really matters since the event is almost over. Is my luck really that bad?

Thursday, 28. December 2017, 06:21

[Suggestion] Extended Profession System

I would like if we take Una's suggestion the jeweler thing would also help with socketing armor and melding and removing not just fusing

Wednesday, 20. December 2017, 06:52

[System]Crafting

Quoted from "Pandia" Burbank affinity shop provides a Weapon Manual Level 30, fixed seals (P5) which requires crafting and has better seals that the 33+10 provided, so maybe a similar set of gear could be added? or the manuals of gear dropped by the mobs could result into different armor than the droppable?. I like both those suggestions. That was my thinking was that crafted stuff would be different than dropped stuff. I just didn't say it outright. I use to have that shop open at one time on ...

Wednesday, 20. December 2017, 06:47

[System]Crafting

So about the guardian set... If we were to make the move to craft the 3x set why not just provide special craft books for a guardian set and 6x set. Make the guardian set you craft a little more impressive than it is currently and to the 3x set seal wise to encourage getting the set. To me that would be a win win they get a rocking guardian set and they do crafting. It integrates crafting into the game more instead of just a useless set of skills no one gets or needs.

Tuesday, 19. December 2017, 01:59

[System]Crafting

My thought at the time of the post was getting rid of the 3x set... I was looking at the crafting as a low level endeavor for that stretch from level 1 - 50. Not affecting the guardian set

Sunday, 17. December 2017, 20:04

[System]Crafting

So...there is NO low level crafting going on until you get to mondshine crafting which is a shame because there is a whole system in place already, materials, skills, everything. The only thing lacking is motivation. We have all gotten use to the grind to 20 get the +15 weapon grind to class change get the free armor and guardian set, then work our way to TOF and get that set then somewhere along the way depending on resources get a b5e set before you jump to a 165 set...maybe and then the 173 s...

Sunday, 17. December 2017, 19:25

A "buff" to the Iris Cash System?

I think what a lot of us would like to see is the loyalty rewards make a comeback in some form or fashion. This worked really well especially with ic tokens since it gave non IC buyers a chance to get stuff from the item mall without all the risk associated with having to trust a player to deliver the ic item once you pay them gold.

Saturday, 16. December 2017, 02:12

Temple Knight Skill "Taunt" Duration Buff (not sure if I posted this in the right thread)

Quoted from "DirtMerchant" I did not know that! I have never played an arch witch. Sounds like they need to have a cool down re work. Or all elemental skils in general need to be re worked. . . Mage been complaining about the cooldown on their skills for years now. Where you been!