You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, 14. January 2018, 22:44

Author: MenaceIISociety

A "buff" to the Iris Cash System?

Quoted from "RoyalKnight" I have a suggestion I would like to make and would appreciate the input of fellow Last Chaos players: I would like to see a reward system when buying Iris Cash, similar to what Aeria Games had introduced. Where the more you buy, the better the rewards. But there should be some decent rewards even when buying the smallest cash packs as first time buyers may not be interested in spending $20+. This will help to get players buying more items from the Item Mall and getting...

Friday, 12. January 2018, 12:48

Im not able to download the game why?

testet now . i hav no problems . contact support or a coma

Thursday, 11. January 2018, 10:31

Missing Engine.dll error after maint update what do i do?

yes , its ur windows antivirus and firewall . but importent is , deaktiv the option " live scan" . this otion make problems with nksp.exe and dll. after reinstall u can aktivate all programs

Thursday, 11. January 2018, 09:08

Missing Engine.dll error after maint update what do i do?

when u make a reinstall , deaktivate ur windows and other firewalls . -deaktiv windows live protect scan -deaktiv windows (other) virus prog. -deaktiv windows smart protect (win 10) than delet ur old install and make a reinstall. greetz

Saturday, 6. January 2018, 21:40

CSS

sometimes inside old chest by the eye in Temple of Forgetfulness or arbus ( boss)