You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, 11. January 2018, 16:31

Author: home6

Graphics Update, Bring back the Equal PVP, Another Siege!,

Music Hi all, just wanted to leave a thread about some features I think LastChaos.gamigo.com should consider adding and bringing back to the game. 1. Graphics update, a graphics update would lure players in and give a good first impression. 2. Bring back some originality with the class's to make the PvP and PvE balanced with out changing to much. The game has a good mechanic system however, The game isn't as balanced in PvP with all class's having equal power. To do this I would have a mix of au...

Thursday, 11. January 2018, 10:00

Missing Engine.dll error after maint update what do i do?

What is -deaktiv windows live protect scan -deaktiv windows (other) virus prog. -deaktiv windows smart protect (win 10) is that like my firewall or something?

Thursday, 11. January 2018, 08:38

Missing Engine.dll error after maint update what do i do?

My laptop and the game was working fine until after maint yesterday... Everytime i try to start the game it comes up with this error, ( "The code execution cannot proceed because Engine.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. " ) iv unistalled it and reinstalled the game several times, also tried running it off a usb none of these worked for me... HELP!! ty for your time