You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

Wednesday, 10. January 2018, 17:30

Author: PRIMEX

Problems moving the camera with the right mouse button

Well Vilya, Seeing as you have locked the thread, let me find another thread expressing the same concern to add my final thoughts. Has this issue been reported to a Dev "team" for a possible solution? Can we ever expect a fix for this other than reinstalling the game client over and over. This issue happens to me almost every 2 or 3 months. Can you atleast advise what might be triggering it? this happens on multiple machines I have. Is it a Windows 10 bug? I have removed the anti virus to see if...

Tuesday, 9. January 2018, 20:31

Yeah after thorough research I came to that conclusion. Only now I'm having problem uninstalling Last Chaos.

Tuesday, 9. January 2018, 17:53

Yet another reinstall to solve this bug. I don't even have an anti-virus on this system that would be responsible for causing this bug. I can't pin point what triggers this and i have no idea how to resolve it without reinstall.

Thursday, 4. January 2018, 20:03

[Item]185 set

Yes how they work out the balances would be fine. But just make the set more appealing as an end of game content. This would really make people work towards 185 and it would bring back players to alber without gamigo even needing to create a new map. I have 3 Level 180 characters and 2 185 and there is no real benefit to leveling to 185 as i'm not missing out on anything of worth. I initially suggested a difference between Archer and Cleric Skills because their class unlike others is totally opp...

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 19:57

[Item]Charm & Damage boosters

You say Ban them at sieges but you aren't looking at the bigger picture. Some persons are near un-killable at sieges without these items. You have to think about a balance, if you are going to remove damage boosters from siege you'd have to equally remove Owl Tablets, especially owl heals.

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 17:00

[Item]185 set

While i do acknowledge that the current 185 Set seals leaves something to be desired; that is only the case when compared to 170 sets, which is at the moment overkill. Sets can offer bonuses that does more than just added power. If there is going to be a buff to 185 sets i recommend it is something unlike the 170 sets. 170 sets benefits some classes more than they do others. A rogue excels in HR set while other classes find it difficult to run this build because they are unable to sustain the ma...

Thursday, 14. September 2017, 05:34

Another ninja change!

Guys, why are you Crying? They provided us with fantastic new PLATINUM AFFINITY BOOSTERS.... farming will be a breeeeze

Thursday, 10. August 2017, 04:12

Little sympathetic

What Gamigo can do to solve this problem is, If you have the original quest for the bosses, the game creates an Instance for you to go there and find the bosses 100%. The end.

Monday, 31. July 2017, 12:58

Keron Sleep pot durration

Quoted from "unavailable" those arent different mechanics, Arch witch only has an extra HP drain to sleep which also is garbage. Sleep is unreliable because it can be cured without a consequence, unlike stone where it removes the buffs from the target and owls dont work on stone, or blind, even tho curable removes the lock on from the oponent, heck even decay is a much better option. Thats why sleep is unreliable, it does nothing to the oponen but delay him for not even 1 second, and thats why ...

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 20:34

Again you are dwelling on Witch, need I remind you that Witch and Arch witch have two very different sleep mechanics. Witch sleep requires a target and Arch witch skill does not which makes it VERY DEPENDABLE. ...and how can something that is 100% success rate be unreliable in your opinion? Does that make sense? Sleep is arguable the most reliable condition because you cannot develop a resistance to it like you can stun, silence, stone. All conditions can be cured, but not all conditions are 8 m...

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 19:12

Well if you play your witch like you play your rogue or other toons then you obviously won't find Sleep very useful. Mages are squishy, sleep interrupts your opponents chain of skills to put distance between the two of you, enabling you to effect other skills like blind, slow or whatever. And unlike you, i find sleep very dependable because it is one of the few conditions that does not have a resistance. Owl condition recovery gets very expensive. You can easily spend 180 mil on 100 tablets and ...

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 18:22

They didn't delete Condition Owl Recovery, but its still annoying that the duration is so long for what it is. Whilst Arch Witch still suffering with 10 second sleep duration that has a Cool down of 10 minutes. Seems like an obvious oversight. Word to all Arch Witches, go do Keron affinity rather than farming skill points because you can spam all those scrolls without any CD and they have longer duration than all your skills. As of this time, it still remains Rocket Science to alter these very l...

Friday, 14. July 2017, 02:06

Fortune Buff

Keeping This one Short. Could an item be provided for us to get the Fortune Buff independently of having to buy a C2 Costume. This would go hand in hand with the new costume system. I want to wear my own unique cover but at the same time I am losing out on the Fortune Buff. Also this could be opened up to players who are wearing C2 costume from IM for a chance to re-roll their fortune to get their desired buff.

Tuesday, 20. June 2017, 18:43

A Skill Points Guide (to New Players)

One of the best SP farming spots for Level 100-105 is Cube. Whilst the individual might not be able to run it themselves, if they are willing to pay someone, this is a nice place to PSPF (power SP farm) if there's such a thing. The boss at the end of the stage gives a decent amount of SP (1,500 SP) with pssp, 1 spb and sp scroll. A decent Wizard or NS should be able to wipe Cube in 15 minutes so that's potentially 6K SP per hour.

Monday, 12. June 2017, 18:26

Duplicate Icons

Bran you do realize this thread was for the new Dev. Duplicate icons have been happening for sometime now, yes, it is not new. And like you clearly said there are players who try to capitalize on these things. People always complain about it, but most don't say anything about it (or come to the forums) because people take the approach that it is a free to play and you must take what you get. Let us be done with the forums then if you cant raise valid suggestions without being under fire. I have ...

Monday, 12. June 2017, 13:40

ARCH - Wizard vs Witch

Hi Sheo! Definitely go Arch Wizard for PVE. You have a variety of skills to work with over the Arch Witch class. Later on you can change to Arch Witch for PVP purposes especially when you have access to better Skill cooldown reduction seals. Arch Wizard Pros: Myriad of attacking Skills, High Damage, Great AOES Con: Slower reg hits Arch Witch Pros: Condition skills, Crowd control skills, slightly faster attack speeds, Haste 2 lvl 2 Con: Low Damage Skills If you are all about PVE then its a easy p...

Monday, 12. June 2017, 13:16

Duplicate Icons

Una you missed the point totally. The point is!! You DONT have different Saftey Signs having the SAME ICON with different labels. I am absolutely certain that you don't look at the name of Heaven Stone before you place it in a shop! Because the icon of the item is UNIQUE and you know exactly what it is and how it should be priced. This has personally never happened to me but I have heard of players making the mistake like example goldengriff. I raised an eyebrow from the first introduction of Sa...

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 21:34

Duplicate Icons

Quoted from "NightCurb" I mean if you actually look at the item and read what said item is before you buy or sell then there would be no problem. If people was not so lazy they would know that the item was wrongly priced. This is why you should always check your shops 2-3 times before you actually open it. Stop trying to blame the developers for your mistakes. The icon is only there for your convenience and your convenience only. Not for my convenience only. Iconography is very important. How m...

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 20:46

Duplicate Icons

Look at Jeni and Shinning trolling post... Jeni go ask all of Apocalypse to vote No.