You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, 26. October 2017, 06:38

Author: swegangzta

Request to remove the need of a party to quest in chapel.

I just find it anoying and a waste of time to find a party to be able to quest in there when i can do it on my own. im trying real hard to not quit this game and when i get stuck and cant do the quests i want every day its just so anoying.. So any chance you could remove the need of beeing in a party for the Chapel please?

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 02:53

10 fps on last chaos

Its the game i can confirm that. i have a very good computer and i can run any game on it on max Everything and i am from sweden with a sick Connection so its not that either. My guess its something with the x thingy that starts with the game cant see it beeing anything els really and here is why, there is nothing els loading/doing something from the game then that program. I logged on and i was looking at my char body popping basically in slowmotion so i left to get something to drink and came ...

Saturday, 3. June 2017, 07:42

Leveling information i have found on the forums.

Quote from a player called DeVotus And filled in other information from other posts. Note: How to get 500% EXP +? Use: 500% Epic EXP Spell + PBI + EXP Scroll + small experience potion then with dungeon time +50%: 500% x 1,5 = 750% (because its x1,5 of the normal exp) level 1: Get a Guardian, in order to get the 21+15 weapon and the buffs Then take the Phoenix Card (try to do it as early as possible, every level up you do to level 35 will decrease SP Reward by 100) Now you are level 35. lvl 35-50...

Wednesday, 31. May 2017, 17:49

Cash

There was a promo not long ago for buying 1 pack of experience boosters and get Another pack for free so the game is kind of flooded with those, but i still belive those are the best choice, they are Selling for about 3,5m-4m each atm i belive on initus. Personally i am holding on to next weeks "weekly deals" didnt really like this weeks deals. //Swe

Wednesday, 31. May 2017, 10:51

Leveling from 140+ to 160/175+

Quoted from "thedaggers" there is no where with decent xp... they made it so seekers give less xp and have less hp, that makes u waste alot more xpbs... Yeah henrik told me in game, Think i will do quests in mond with pbis & bi with 300/400% spells at seekers when pbi is off. thanks

Wednesday, 31. May 2017, 05:11

Tack kung henrik som vanligt =)

Tuesday, 30. May 2017, 17:03

Is there only quests to do at 140+ in mond, or can you expb some where with some nice exp rates? cant find anything about it and i dont like the slow leveling with quests, i would rather spend Money on expb to get levels if the exp is not bad that is.

Thursday, 11. May 2017, 12:37

Level 90 jumping potion question!

Hey, was wondering how it works? So if i buy the box i get the potion guaranteed? and also can i open the box on a diffrent char to get the level 90 armor set on that char then bank the potion and use it on Another char? and how does the SP work that you gain from the potion? like if i have gained lets say 50k sp when sp farming and i use the potion do i get all SP needed for level 90 and i get to keep the SP i have farmed? Any one care to explain //thanks. <3

Tuesday, 11. April 2017, 12:54

Im not able to download the game why?

I have tryed over and over and i keep getting errors.. why is this even happening? i can play any game but not Lc? whats the problem Failed to load downloader settings please Contact gamigo support, i get as a message after the error message