You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Sunday, 15. November 2015, 04:45

Author: GenesisOfChaos

PBI and 100% lock

I used an Event PBI while locked 100% (worthless items anyway) and I still got no XP. (dat GP farm doe) If I remember correctly, the only XP not affected by lock is from quests. But to answer the question, yes you're wasting a PBI if you're locked. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Friday, 6. November 2015, 01:32

Events

Quoted from "Crossing" ...there is the option of using Rops, which in turn negates the increased chance for +1 that the Upgrade Event supplies. Quoted from "Ereshkigal" Using a ROP during an upgrade event is like using one without an upgrade event there is no change or increase chanced. Quoted from "Elusive" I always use an ROP. That is all.

Friday, 30. October 2015, 06:07

Atlas

Quoted from "oakleydoakley3" is there a link to this Atlas download? -.- In the FAQ it says to download an EU version... Maybe try that?

Friday, 30. October 2015, 04:52

200% upgrade event 10/29

Upgrade events do not affect Master Stone rates at all. After +17 they can give -1, 0 or +1, the higher the MS, the better chance of getting a +1, supposedly.

Friday, 30. October 2015, 04:47

EXP Donation?

I just tested it. You cannot set your donation outside the limits set by the GM. Personally, if I wanted unlocked at 32 and my GM refused, I'd leave the guild. Also, you were one of the several people asking for guild changes which allowed other members to lock/unlock characters... you got that, and are complaining about it.

Tuesday, 20. October 2015, 17:01

Seals and jewels

Slightly outdated, but most of the information is accurate. Seals Raid Equipment Available Jewels

Sunday, 18. October 2015, 00:36

censored

Vilya was saying that they have to check any post that contains a link.

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 07:57

Pic Book, End Game Content, ETC.

So, with the upcoming guild changes, if I want to level my personal guild with SP from my main it would take a total of 30 days to get back to my regular guild... Meanwhile, the people that I've noticed guild hopping for sieges have multiple high level characters, so they can just leave them in the guilds and still attack and defend at the same siege. Seems to hurt more than help, IMO.

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 18:13

MAINTENANCE THREAD! READ ME!

Don't worry about logging on in a hurry, it's really laggy. Client froze trying to switch characters.

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 17:34

MAINTENANCE THREAD! READ ME!

Guildmate managed to get in.

Monday, 14. September 2015, 01:59

WTB

Weapon Production Manuals Lvl 33 - 500k Lvl 29 - 450k Lvl 25 - 400k Lvl 21 - 350k Lvl 17 - 300k Accessories of Sio - 500k Charm of Sio - 250k Magical Attack/Defense Minerals - 1m Also buying any/all junk accessories - 1m Magical Earring Crest of Rainbow Elven Earring Tears of Knight Magical Necklace Chain of Tiger Hero's Necklace Stone of Shadow Magic Stone Pierce of Wind Blue Stone Eyes of Spirit Magical Ring Rage of Demon Hero's Ring Eye of Wise Man Blessed Cord Primal Earth Invincible Cord St...

Sunday, 30. August 2015, 05:37

Back on the Farm.

Level 8 quest called 'To Randol Castle' that starts at Jonathan, when you get your NPC scroll. I know you said no quests were cancelled, but try resetting cancelled quests at Crean.

Friday, 21. August 2015, 05:28

Mysterious Statue Bug

Quoted from "Meela" You can buy the tokens from people's shops. They don't gift them. ^ Gifting tokens defeats their entire purpose. And no, I didn't buy power boxes, I bought 22 50IC tokens. I didn't think about them disappearing because everything else I sold in Roy today worked fine, unlike the other fine people in this thread.

Friday, 21. August 2015, 02:26

Mysterious Statue Bug

Alright. Maybe recommend people don't try to redeem IC tokens then? That's what I lost.

Friday, 21. August 2015, 01:12

Mysterious Statue Bug

Do we need to send a ticket when this happens?