Search results 1-20 of 21.

Sunday, 1. November 2015, 18:13

Author: morbidpoet

new server

I get it running the new server but not the old in windows 7

Thursday, 29. October 2015, 20:50

Atlas

I am a little confused too bit Villya is use to me with that. I made the 2 accounts I am not seeing how to link them together.

Wednesday, 14. October 2015, 03:17

same issue

I am having the same issue did you find a fix for full screen?

Sunday, 11. October 2015, 17:14

Overloading server

Don't make since you wanting us to invite friends and get more customers. So you merge to servers and make one over crowded? Tried for over 10 mins to log into chan 2 for the quiz and all I got was timeout. I let it sit for a few and nothing so I kept trying. Are they trying to chase off those of us left so they can close out the game?

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 19:50

MAINTENANCE THREAD! READ ME!

Quoted from "Vilya" hahaha There are times I actually miss this. Weird right? Well maybe Villya missed this more than we thought so she extended it?

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 17:33

Due to over loading of the channels they have limited 1 person at a time per channel.

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 17:30

able to log in but channels are timming out

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 16:58

Quoted from "lisaroar" Quoted from "Fulminar" Quoted from "lisaroar" Does it look like they are up o.o Quoted from "lisaroar" Well, something is up.... Luda is here Yep now the dead walks the earth!!!!

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 16:44

We will blame it all on Iarches. Is there ven an eta?

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 16:38

Quoted from "lisaroar" Pizza?!?! I want pizza. Maybe they will bring enough for everybody while we wait. Quoted from "lisaroar" MOMMMMMMMMMMMMM, morbidpoet looked at me! If they did bring us all pizza do you think we could trust them not to drug or poison us? Mommmm they touched me and it was not my leg!!!

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 16:27

servers

Mommie are are we there yet???? She touched me!!!!!!!

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 16:17

The cost

If they added up the cost there is a chance of the system losing money. Would the amount they may need to charge be worth it? At this point you have a chance to get an item +15 or higher using free hs that you picked up. That may be hard to factor in to the ones that pay to have better chances or buy hs. So they may base the cost on the thought all the hs was bought and for each one used they used a rune of protection and then the odds of it failing at +14 and going back to +10. Would someone be...

Thursday, 1. October 2015, 21:13

I like Vilyaville

I like Vilyaville or at least they should make a new zone named after you all the time you spend baby sitting us. Tehy can even make all the npc's on the cone mental insane so it will fit what we and Bronson has drove you to be,

Thursday, 10. September 2015, 16:26

server down

I think the server went down.

Wednesday, 12. August 2015, 02:16

Disconnect and Login Problems

we will blame it all on iArches

Wednesday, 12. August 2015, 02:05

Got to throw in some humor to it all...

Wednesday, 12. August 2015, 01:35

n other words there disconnecting everyone to lighten the load on the servers?

Wednesday, 12. August 2015, 00:32

think about it this way all those shops that never get closed down that have over priced trash and lags the server will be off line for a short bit.

Tuesday, 11. August 2015, 23:12

is the game down again

I logged in for the event and was dc'ed twice and now I can log in is the game down again?

Saturday, 8. August 2015, 17:47

P1 pets staying on.

When going into into zones like temple of forgotten while riding my p1 horse. when i go to change it with another pet it brings up my ex: exp pet but it still shows the horse on the screen when it is not up.