You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

Friday, 16. February 2018, 19:20

Author: Gospodja

Are Chaos Jewel Pocket of Elements disappeared?

You got me wrong Vilya! I m a bosshunter too and I can't remember... did I sold my Jewel Pockets with Elements or they just gone from my Roy Siban shop.

Friday, 16. February 2018, 09:35

Are Chaos Jewel Pocket of Elements disappeared?

I not quite remember but I think that Chaos Jewel Pocket of Elements disappeared from Roy-Siban. They was on sale and now no those and no gold. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wednesday, 10. January 2018, 05:28

[Content]Adding a boss

I vote for any new content in game.

Wednesday, 22. November 2017, 17:08

Castle Siege ...

Why not make-design-develop some DCS and MCS result page! It would be nice that after Castle Siege players get some statistics page-menu for each participated player on Siege. Where they can see their effort gained through fighting on Siege! Like: Who killed most, who assisted, what skills or items been used, etc. Just like we have in some other games. Also I would like to developers make, beside Siege players ranks result page, that all guild members which was on event and active, get prize sha...

Wednesday, 18. October 2017, 12:33

[System]Elemental System

I have better suggestion... lets nerf rogues stats. Only rogues have Dexterity stat which giving them: more attack more crits and deadly more HR more eva more moving speed (under 'Dexterity stat' hub) And rogue not need to use skills, mostly of them using only hiting attack button. Plus! On top of that rogue can escape fight very fast whatever they want and that not count like leaving arena than its even encouraged desirable activity. Honored by the rogues. And there's EVA armor sets which have ...

Wednesday, 13. September 2017, 11:01

Abusing of possibility to come on sieges unregisterred...

"Great!" That means that we all can use Party Recalls cards cause it nowhere writes that that is not permitted. Yeah! What is your opinion then?

Monday, 11. September 2017, 21:54

MistxXx was in his "1 man guild" and wasnt got into round 2 of MCS how I remember... So he broke rules of mcs that only 3 guilds qualified to round 2 can fight. Not everyone!

Monday, 11. September 2017, 10:42

Yesterday at Merac Castle SIege event - a tournament, Mistxx came and selective was killing certain guild. That interference cause unfair advantage for one side of guilds and my guild losed it cause of that. Nobody can't kill him cause we was regged for event legaly, over in game options. Yes I could flag up but can't kill that unfair player and loose my exp, when I get killed by that player. So see the ingame rules about interfering the events. Quoted #13 Event / Game Feature Interference You a...

Saturday, 2. September 2017, 10:31

School Time Again!

Yes! It's a magical time of the year. Everything is new on first day of the School. All are happy returning from hot summer holidays and telling the stories about that. People pumping and starting to work till they get really involved into, next month. Love that period.

Thursday, 31. August 2017, 15:05

Disconnections

I'll better shut up or will get worse.

Thursday, 31. August 2017, 05:05

Disconnections

I can't play the game at this moment. Do something guys.

Saturday, 12. August 2017, 19:32

Why I can't leave a guild

One day I helped VtechThis to transfer his guild and I was a his guild GM temporarily but since we did that transaction I got normal guildmate status but I can't leave it now. I go on Guild Menu and when I press Leave Guild button I got message "You cannot do this now" over and over. I wanna be guildless merch toon. Help.

Saturday, 12. August 2017, 16:19

In red mood...

Your worst Nightmare! "Hell yea"! xD Enjoy n Have fun!

Wednesday, 9. August 2017, 12:52

Little sympathetic

Quoted from "Sayannn" You are one of them but you see little ... they are quite a few who kill bosses continually and are mostly ex-rogue the names know very well ... they need to have a look of true consciousness ... Yes a boss campers.

Wednesday, 9. August 2017, 12:19

Little sympathetic

Ok im a boss hunter and I can reveal how I kill more bosses. But today bosshunters are more n more, prices getting down of boss hunt drops. I do this way... from 45-50 min I do bossunt then 00 mins of upcoming hour and then to 00:15 min, im checking maps for bosses. I'm not hunting all bosses and im do only 2 maps on 6 servers, per turn. Nowadays I find 1 or 2 up to 4 bosses if I have luck. 1 boss kill is enough to cover ur spendings on bosshunt. It gives you drops which u can sell and payout ur...

Monday, 7. August 2017, 09:01

Elements...

Is on "T" menu elemental info related to Elem jewel lvl 1 or lvl 2 or it doesn't matter? 2nd question: How elements works in game?

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 11:22

Keron Sleep pot durration

Please adjust Sleep Keron pot to shorter duration. 8 mins is way too much. I can't play arena and that sleep scroll ruining gameplay. Reduce it to 1 min. That's my suggestion.

Saturday, 17. June 2017, 12:25

I can log into game. Why?

I can log into game. Why? I was logged after 8:30 am my timezone CET Belgrade. Now I cannot login.

Wednesday, 7. June 2017, 09:34

Stone skills in PvP

Let's talk about all known OPed class Rogues! High damage, fast, can disappear in any moment, shows up in unexpected time from Invisibility, can glitch anyone with Deathmove, high eva, high hit rate, what you guys ask else more??!?!?!??! LC is a still Rogues game...