You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 17:15

Author: Vilya

Puzzles for May!

Start: NOW End: Saturday - May 30, 2018 at 11:59pm EST (Sunday - May 31, 2018 at 05:59 CET) Prize: 3x Pet Fairy Lucky box (1 day) Jigsaw Puzzle Guide: Go to the website provided (Puzzle HERE!)Finish the puzzle.Take a screen shot and upload it. Rules: All entries must be provided to Vilya. You must correctly complete the puzzle and provide a working link to the puzzle image. If I cannot see it, you cannot win.You must provide your in game name and server you play on along with your puzzle links. ...

Yesterday, 14:52

Challenge | May 9 - 16, 2018

Elysion: Parsifal - 22Gorgonne - 14isolda - 8 Atlas: Clio - 1Trashhunter - 1 Winners have been paid to statue. Ties are determined by the character who reaches the total first.

Yesterday, 14:42

Challenge | May 9 - 16, 2018

Initus: FelipeMage - 30XxKingRizxX - 20kessi - 4 Horizon: Sunflowerz - 40Chuckie - 12FamerJoe - 8 Winners have been paid to statue!

Saturday, 19. May 2018, 16:52

Trying to make sense of this

It means it will be passed along to those who would know if it is or is not doable and up to them to determine if it will be doable.

Friday, 18. May 2018, 17:11

Event | May 20-21, 2018

Double Item Drop for 24h Start: May 20, 2018 at 12:00 server time End: May 21, 2018 at 12:00 server time

Friday, 18. May 2018, 16:31

Weekly Sales | Customize your menagerie!

Don't you just love your pets? Treat them all to love and more with this weeks sale! Saturday - May 19, 2018 Use a monster as a pet, or create some unique pet items for yourself! Start: 00:01 local server time End: 23:59 local server time Limit: 30x per account / per offer Buy 1x Butchers Box and get another one FREE!Buy 1x Totem Box [5 pack] and get another pack FREE!Buy 1x Monster Mercenary Card Holder (1 hour) [5 pack] and get another pack FREE! Sunday - May 20, 2018 What good is a pet witho...

Friday, 18. May 2018, 13:32

Rummage

While that is true, we do want to give people somewhat of a fighting chance at getting some items throughout the day(s).

Friday, 18. May 2018, 13:29

Trying to make sense of this

I have corrected my response, thanks for letting me know. I have moved this out of the suggestions forum as it is not a suggestion however. Happy gaming!

Friday, 18. May 2018, 13:27

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

My sincerest apologies on the incorrect response to this thread. I had multiple tabs open and obviously mistook this one for another. I will be sure this suggestion is added to the ones that will be passed along. Again, I apologize. Thank you to those who let me know. Happy gaming.

Thursday, 17. May 2018, 18:05

Skill point Jumper

Hello, It appears as though your fellow players do not agree with your suggestion. We appreciate your suggestion and encourage you to create more as you think of them. Happy gaming.

Thursday, 17. May 2018, 17:27

[Item] UnBreak Hammer

Hello, It appears as though your fellow players like this suggestion. We will pass it along and see what can be done. Thank you for your suggestion.

Thursday, 17. May 2018, 17:25

Get rid of the pillars

Hello, From the options, it appears as though 2/3 of the users do not agree with your suggestion. If you feel this is wrong, please remake the suggestions with "YES" or "NO" options so we can get a clearer picture of those who agree and disagree with finality without the grey area in between. Thank you for your suggestion. Happy gaming.

Thursday, 17. May 2018, 17:22

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

Hello, It seems as though your fellow players do not feel this is a good suggestion. Thank you, however, for your input and thoughts on it and feel free to make any other suggestions you might have. Topic closed. Happy gaming.

Thursday, 17. May 2018, 17:19

Word Colour

Hello, Please make a complete suggestion and site exact locations of text which you feel should be changed and what you believe would be better in those locations. Then create a poll with "Yes" and "No" options so your fellow players can vote and expand on their thoughts as well. Thank you.

Thursday, 17. May 2018, 13:35

Rummage

Rummage sales in Last Chaos are much like the ones in real life, the early people get to pick and buy before everyone else. You have to be swift to get the good deal.

Wednesday, 16. May 2018, 16:34

Cross Promo | Check out these amazing games!

Discover one of the greatest ancient civilizations created by the mythical god Pangu. Your challenge for the second game is such: Achieve Level 20 with your character.Finish the Quest: "Rette Yan Qian". More information which could help you: Finish all Quests up to Level 15 to get access to the Wuhui Höhle, where you need to rescue Yan Qian.Beginner package in the item shop available Visit the Loong: Dragonblood forum and read more about it here: [Link] Date and Time of the challenge: Start: Fr...

Wednesday, 16. May 2018, 16:20

X-Trap | Patch Version 32472

Hello Players, We have an X-trap patch deployed. Patch provides: Compatibility Windows 10Improvement for cheat-protectionFix for false positive detectionPlease let staff know if there is an issue. Happy gaming.

Wednesday, 16. May 2018, 12:05

Patch Notes | May 16, 2018

Rummages sales are back! The weather is perfect for a nice rummage, so be sure to watch carefully so you don't miss out on the best of deals!It is so hot, we need rain to cool things down! Oh look, the Raindrop Event will run until next maintenance, we are saved!The Aphrodite Event has ended, we hope you enjoyed the buffs and parchments! The challenge to create the most blue/pink parchment papers is over, the results and winners will be posted shortly.A new challenge to complete the most listed...

Wednesday, 16. May 2018, 09:50

Challenge Event | May 16 - 23, 2018

Finish the most of the following quests (quests must be turned in to count!) Jaguar Master - Juno QuestSasquatch Fur - Juno QuestCleansing the Temple - Temple of Forgetfulness Quest (Dratan)The 15 Year Gap - Tomb of Theos Quest (Dratan)To Attract the Ladies - Streiana QuestBerserk Attacks - Ebony Mine Quest (Juno)Stop the Specter Army! - Misty Canyon Quest (Merac)Studies of Alma - Floraim's Cave Quest (Egeha)Traitor's Fate - Chapel Quest (Mondshine)Annoying Pangos - Ramslo' Laboratory Quest (Ta...

Wednesday, 16. May 2018, 09:50

Challenge Event | May 16 - 23, 2018

Finish the most of the following quests (quests must be turned in to count!) Jaguar Master - Juno QuestSasquatch Fur - Juno QuestCleansing the Temple - Temple of Forgetfulness Quest (Dratan)The 15 Year Gap - Tomb of Theos Quest (Dratan)To Attract the Ladies - Streiana QuestBerserk Attacks - Ebony Mine Quest (Juno)Stop the Specter Army! - Misty Canyon Quest (Merac)Studies of Alma - Floraim's Cave Quest (Egeha)Traitor's Fate - Chapel Quest (Mondshine)Annoying Pangos - Ramslo' Laboratory Quest (Ta...