You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 338.

Monday, 9. April 2018, 00:03

Author: Surestrike

Did'nt get what i payed for.

Just an FYI if you have a key that isn't working you can use Character map in Windows Accessories to copy and paste the key value or use the onscreen keyboard in the Ease of access menu.

Sunday, 8. April 2018, 23:54

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

I think the Sio could still be an option just not at 20k maybe 5k it should not be any harder than starting a new toon from scratch and leveling it to 50.

Saturday, 7. April 2018, 23:49

Quoted from "MaZZaCre" Quoted from "unavailable" Maybe they should add the merchant profession to the 30day premium character ticket. Would be an extra incentive to buy it at max level if you have no merchant profession o.o Sure let's pay more IC for something we used to have for free and which should have NEVER been changed in the first place........ Well...tbh its better than no option which is essentially what we have now, if you don't want to spend all your game time for the next few months...

Friday, 6. April 2018, 02:39

Get rid of the pillars

Quoted from "MaZZaCre" Quoted from "Fulminar" Quoted from "Surestrike" it would be better to use the coffins like click on the coffins in a certain order and you spawn Joshe. Maybe to make it a challenge you could have the order change each time you enter DA. That way you have a mechanism to spawn the boss, you make it a challenge and at the same time you don't need another person. Ooorrr....*plot twist* we make all raids much harder so no one will be able to solo them. When you enter Altar and...

Friday, 6. April 2018, 02:34

Laca ball for easter eggs

Yeah but you can't store them that means 8 or so spots tied up but, oh well..

Thursday, 5. April 2018, 05:30

Laca ball for easter eggs

Are we gonna do this again this year? Just so I don't delete them all and then the event shows up

Monday, 12. March 2018, 00:01

Alt TAB focus range

Please please please please please fix this...please...

Sunday, 4. March 2018, 23:28

Unable to Uninstall

You could just delete the games files manually then run a registry cleaner like CCleaner to clean up all the registry entries.

Saturday, 3. March 2018, 04:12

Skill point Jumper

So I don't know if this would be of interest but, what about a item that would convert a certain amount(say whatever percent your exp progress bar is at) gets converted into SP at an appropriate ratio... It would be of help to those that did not get the skill points they would like to have and they would still need to gain experience. Even with that I don't really see the difference between it and capping your exp and just grinding it out to gain extra sp. FYI I farmed 140k of sp on my NS in Aka...

Friday, 2. March 2018, 01:33

Skill point Jumper

Why not just add a 185 jump potion...smh...sorry for this sarcastic statement but, I am in agreement with omac.

Saturday, 24. February 2018, 01:30

Get rid of the pillars

Quoted from "Fulminar" Quoted from "Surestrike" it would be better to use the coffins like click on the coffins in a certain order and you spawn Joshe. Maybe to make it a challenge you could have the order change each time you enter DA. That way you have a mechanism to spawn the boss, you make it a challenge and at the same time you don't need another person. Ooorrr....*plot twist* we make all raids much harder so no one will be able to solo them. When you enter Altar and encounter the first He...

Friday, 23. February 2018, 04:08

Get rid of the pillars

it would be better to use the coffins like click on the coffins in a certain order and you spawn Joshe. Maybe to make it a challenge you could have the order change each time you enter DA. That way you have a mechanism to spawn the boss, you make it a challenge and at the same time you don't need another person.

Sunday, 18. February 2018, 20:56

Get rid of the pillars

Dang that forth option is tempting... seriously though I don't really like any of those options. There does need to be a solution just not sure what it is. Quoted from "sdave74" while we are at it..... Alber is highly unused cause we cant use xp pets.... at least that is the reason I dont go there. Another reason many don't go there is because there is not that much good to level on there. They probably wouldn't have to do much to that map to improve things. I know its a pk map and all but, stil...

Thursday, 15. February 2018, 04:50

PVP Tournaments

What would be more interesting and really show who knows there classes is to require pvp parties one of each class...say your choice of one of the 5 major classes (lumping the exrogues in the the rogues and the arch mages in with the mages, choose one of the 4) Could do it sort of like the world tournaments they use to have. They would get a set level character and a box of liege armor set with some prs +28 and a stock weapon with a prs +28 with your choice in a chaos jewel only on weapon and sh...

Saturday, 10. February 2018, 01:58

Lust Trum Drops

Quoted from "ANGEL." Considering the price of idb and low drop rate, I would suggest u to drop a piece, change it to ur class with gold tokens and use mgr to get b5/6 eva . Do this. It will take you 4k+idb just to get close to dropping the complete set. I spent 4k and gave up on trying to drop the helm I needed. I still had to buy one...(before the gear switching option)

Thursday, 8. February 2018, 05:01

Return of the Vanquished Lady !!

I am a recovered lady luck addict...

Saturday, 27. January 2018, 20:54

Really its so easy to get the merchant skill when your leveling up(the hardest part is the gold for the cert if you don't have a guardian willing to part with one). I am baffled as to why its so hard to get when you are a higher level it makes no logical sense...Perhaps you could consider dropping a couple of the zeros off that Sio requirement. I still don't understand the concept of having the skill limited to the level range it is but, if it has to be that way then consider my request on dropp...

Tuesday, 16. January 2018, 22:46

System confused on toon class

I have been seeing messages when I level different class toons saying that I can get healer skills followed by a message saying I can get the associated class skill. ...Something is wrong here.

Tuesday, 16. January 2018, 21:11

[Suggestion] Merge the low level crafting system with the Mondshine crafting system.

I would like to propose a merge of the two different crafting systems in the game. To start with I would like the to add craft experience to the lower level crafting. The experience should be commensurate with the level of gear or items crafted and be credited towards making the higher level gear.The lower level crafting skills should remain SP based. Monshine skills should change to SP based(throw us a bone and remove at least this one sink from the game).Restructure the crafting costs...in rea...

Tuesday, 16. January 2018, 20:11

[Suggestion] Crafting V 2.0

So... there is NO low-level crafting going on until you get to Mondshine crafting which is a shame because there is a whole system in place already, materials, skills, everything. The only thing lacking is motivation. We have all gotten use to the grind to 20 get the +15 weapon grind to class change get the free armor and guardian set, then work our way to TOF and get that set then somewhere along the way depending on resources get a b5e set before you jump to a 165 set...maybe and then the 173 ...