You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

Thursday, 3. May 2018, 20:55

Author: ExcallabuR

Why the Elementalist class is so broken

Can I suggest you do a post with bullet point examples of fixes? Between us, the elemenatlaists whom have done posts there are plenty of fixes we could list, then you can ask people to reply with bullet point lists for which they agree with and which they disagree with and which ones they agree with in principal but would like amended from examples. -Eze / Ray

Sunday, 7. January 2018, 20:17

WTB

How much are the daggs going for these days, just out of curiosity (been a while since I’ve played). -Eze

Sunday, 7. January 2018, 20:15

[Content]Adding a boss

You should come up with name suggestions for it too. E.g Grand Soul Demon or Soul Master... they aren’t that good of a suggestion but I’m sure others would have good ideas . Eze

Tuesday, 2. January 2018, 08:15

Problems with Dark Altar quest

If you haven’t managed to complete them yet and need help going further I can log my Ele in, i May be a tad rusty but should at least be able to tank them and help kill with you . Will have to wait till after work though! -Eze

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 10:13

MS upgrade...so much luck and?

It’s all pot luck. You can try all the old wives tales out there regarding upgrading. Some find they have luck others don’t. But it is all just that; Luck. Before I stopped playing for a while I used hundreds of master stones trying to upgrade things and documented the progress on a post somewhere. I tried multiple methods I’ve had luck with in the past and it didn’t matter at all which one you have the same rubbish chances anywhere you go or what you wear. -Eze

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 10:07

[Class] Elementalist

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" Quoted from "DynamicPineapple2" Another suggestion I have for elementalist is to make him 2 new spirits that are Light and Dark elemental spirits good point i like that idea. =) allso give the elements hr eva and hp based of the charger useing them like 50% of his hp each spirit has and hr same as the charger same for eva. this would make their spirit last more then 1 hit and allso do dmg as they where intended to do. As I’ve said in a previous post linked here, they s...

Wednesday, 15. November 2017, 10:01

[System]Elemental System

What I find most annoying about the elemental system is when it was introduced it made the ‘Elementalist’ class invalid. By nature the class is supposed to control elements. Yet other classes have way more control and skills orientated around element manipulation than the class aptly named so. -Eze

Monday, 6. November 2017, 18:14

[Class] Elementalist

They need to fix the wind spirit so it doesn’t glitch when it gets hit by mobs. That’s a First and foremost to all of your suggestions, it use to work perfectly then they axed elementalists and made it useless. Also This thread -Eze

Monday, 4. July 2016, 21:23

Gear for sorc

Depends what profession... If elementalist then I'd personaly suggest more HR though mixing in Eva. As full Eva eles are next to useless. I must admit i didnt really notice much difference on ele using eva with hr accs to hr armour and eva accs. Spec i cant really advise on. -Eze

Sunday, 3. July 2016, 12:03

Game not Launching

I'd just like to mention, that even if you disable the AV/Anti malware and they have already quarantined a file then it will cause you issues, you'd have to delete/restore that file from their vault before reinstalling otherwise you will still get problems. Like others have said, when reinstalling, disable on demand scanners, anti malware, Av's and firewalls. Once installed, patch the client, then close the launcher, enable the scanners/protection, add exceptions to files and/or folders then res...

Friday, 1. July 2016, 07:34

Selling Stuff

Hehe wish I could afford the daggers, unfortunately I rarely get the chance to play anymore... Most of gear is lent out still I think lol. Hope all is well your side Una.

Monday, 25. April 2016, 07:38

Item Mall Desires

I'd like to see an unbind item, usable on all upgradeable items, except those specifically bound to a character. Perhaps have it so it's a 1 time use too, that way if they want to sell something they can unbind it to sell it, but once it has a master stone used again it will become bound forever.

Wednesday, 6. April 2016, 08:11

Using exp spells

Quoted from "Carackas" This is a subject I think needs clarification...from what I can tell from all of these responses there are possibly some exceptions, and new developments that may not fall within the last set of guidelines that were published in the faqs and wiki. Could use some help here!! Vilya....is there a list of comprehesive rules regarding this issue? I'm a tad confused with your reply... What would you need clarification on? Not sure what rules you're referring to either? Any item...

Tuesday, 5. April 2016, 07:38

Using exp spells

Quoted from "Eternality" Quoted from "ExcallabuR" There is a post about the spells somewhere on here and what does/does not stack. This is one on the old forum which may be the one I was thinking of. Old Link Its not complete, on DT i use mega exp spell with pbi and exp scroll and it works, what items would work for epic exp spell. Never had luck with exp potions combinations, i got pbis and epic exp spell what other potions are needed? There was also this one posted in the FAQ Stackable Items

Monday, 4. April 2016, 19:55

Using exp spells

There is a post about the spells somewhere on here and what does/does not stack. This is one on the old forum which may be the one I was thinking of. Old Link

Thursday, 31. March 2016, 20:17

Upgrade Event And Master Stones.

In theory yes, they are an upgrade material and should be bound by the same enchantment rate increase, and yes the higher the stone the higher the success rate is supposed to be. However, in practice, upgrading with master stones is useless regardless. I'd personally rather spend out on runes and devil ores till +20 ish, as I have had more luck with those during events. The success rate on master stones is poor at the best of times (and you can end up with an item lower than you started as oppos...

Thursday, 17. March 2016, 07:35

upgr event

No problem, hope it answers your question. -Eze

Wednesday, 16. March 2016, 19:18

upgr event

There is a post in the praise criticism and suggestions section posted on 27th January. Here -Eze

Thursday, 10. March 2016, 07:51

Password

For the forums Edit profile -> User Account For the game en.gamigo.com -> My Gamigo I do believe, then next to your games you'll have change password link.

Wednesday, 9. March 2016, 09:12

Suggestion for Merchants

There used to be a sort option for price. As above it was removed for whatever reason.