Rotate the times So everyone gets a fair bite of the cherry

Tuesday, 5. January 2016, 07:13

Author: Disqmaster

US | Server Events Calendar

If you Re-read what I wrote. I said SOME not All

Tuesday, 5. January 2016, 06:03

US | Server Events Calendar

How about changing some of the Wednesday times to be more player friendly. Remember you have players outside the U.S. 7pm- 9pm EST so that's Midnight - 2am in the U.K. (And later for the rest of the E.U.) Please remember this is Mid Week and people do have work the next Morning

Friday, 30. October 2015, 01:33

Small Crits

Quoted from "divataroza" If the merchant injustice is ever fixed I can give you some for free. Just go somewhere quite and Drop them They can pick them up Sorted....lol

Wednesday, 30. September 2015, 02:19

US Merge Questions and Concerns

Q - What about items in Storekeeper Bianca? A - Stashes should be reduced to not exceed the limit with both servers combined. Overstocked items will be returned through mysterious statue to any of the existing characters (which may be not the one where you want them) on the account. This means if you have more than 300 items between the two server stashes combined, your items will go to the statue on a random character on your account

Sunday, 19. July 2015, 10:19

Language

So with the Language set to English in Settings I would expect it to do Auto Translation on the Forums It Dosen't I have to Right Click on my Mouse And have Google Translate Every Page

Friday, 17. July 2015, 22:59

Getting here correctly...

Everything was added to the German Forum The old Forum is now locked but will remain for reference

Friday, 17. July 2015, 22:29

Forum Suggestions

Let me say thanks V for all the work you have done today However I think the Company Plan was the Pits All the setting up should have been done before this Place went live But I do have a Suggestion that I think might help out the way they are now Each Server Group has their own section, and will tend to just view that There should be a General, Suggestion, Rant/Rave Forum which is not Server Group tied So Players can, if they wish, interact more freely across All Servers

Friday, 17. July 2015, 15:38

English Forums

If you don't want to have to scroll through all the other Servers you can change some of your settings so you do not see them. You must be Logged On http://lastchaos.gamigo.com/de/forum/ind…orm=BoardIgnore