You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Sunday, 27. May 2018, 11:41

Author: Navya

P1 Drake and Horse

Here is FAQ with an answer to your question.

Wednesday, 16. May 2018, 22:09

Lost item

Support - here choose "send a ticket" and find EN - Last Chaos. There you need to describe situation. Sending a Ticket - here is a FAQ if you need it.

Friday, 6. April 2018, 20:49

Quests

Well, there are some repeatable quests and you don't have to do them non stop, just go on

Saturday, 31. March 2018, 17:52

pet transfer

You have it here

Thursday, 8. February 2018, 20:39

i cant pull up inventory

Try reset your settings. It may be hidden outside the field of view.

Tuesday, 3. October 2017, 21:10

Guild

All what you need is here.

Wednesday, 27. September 2017, 07:27

Login screen size issue - unable to expand or enlarge

Try change the resolution in the launcher before click Start: 301 Moved Permanently

Monday, 3. July 2017, 22:29

Party Event Quests

Nothing else You will get all from other quests, just have to run to NPCs.

Thursday, 22. December 2016, 17:14

wishlist

You can put in the wishlist: - All covers type 2 - Package, also with the biggest quantity arts item's (e.g Advanced Grade re-fromer x50 - items in package must be the same!) - Pets (also promotional) - All promotion, which will be after 23.12 in IS (exceptions: Character transfer, Pets transfer, Server transfer, Rescue Mysterious statue, Rescue deleted Character) - All cards from tab "Cards" - Master stones and tokens You can't put in the wishlist: - Package, in which are other items (e.g Night...

Monday, 24. August 2015, 20:55

Officers guild - more rights

Why? If you write "no", explain it please

Sunday, 26. July 2015, 19:13

Officers guild - more rights

Hello everyone I play on Polish version of Last Chaos. I would like to present my idea and listen to your opinions. As we all know, officer is a person who meant to replace leader during his absence. His rights in guild are bit limited... He cant give guild buff, block etc. What do you think about officers who can do all of this? Of course there could be something that will distinguished leader and officer, but i still dont have idea what that could be so I am waiting for you to propose some ide...