You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 194.

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 04:06

Author: Carackas

Game Extension

I like your idea...it looks interesting. I think extending the game to make it more challenging & fresh for those that have reached the cap is essential in keeping the best and most loyal players interested in this game. In the past I have advocated a phase II kind of change in the game using the water (which is just scenery) as an active part of the game. Making the oceans available for play as well as lakes and rivers. Sunken Lost cities, new species of underwater monsters, fishing, breathing ...

Wednesday, 1. February 2017, 16:46

Promotional Gifts

Just an inquiry to find out if I have a problem or things are just a little slow. I purchased 2 $9.99 lc pachages and a 49.99 package prior to maintenance and have not yet received the promotional gifts. Just want to know if there are any problems with my platform, a program problem in the game, or just a matter of waiting for the gifts to be distributed. TY

Saturday, 3. December 2016, 08:11

In response to the new NPC change coming up

Quoted from "AnotherUser" You don't seem to understand something. This might be the case, if there were still viable ways of generating coin left in the game. There are none. There is only one thing that this server is. It is Gamigo's hope that the many sheep in this game's community leave the old US server that they now realize has an economic problem that they are unwilling to remedy. A problem that they've allowed to balloon year after year, by the way. So this will be a server with no coin ...

Saturday, 3. December 2016, 07:43

A New Server?!?

Just spent a few hours on this new server creating a new toon and starting the game from scratch. The economy of the game is very different as a result of the reduced gold value of drops at NPC's. Playing this game slows down the pace considerably. The fact that everyone is starting on the same playing field makes the new changes more palatable on this server. So we have some people who are sacrificing there first toons to become GMs to start guilds for locking purposes. Unfortunately there are ...

Saturday, 3. December 2016, 01:49

In response to the new NPC change coming up

(Surestrike) and (Crossing) have hit some very important points in my opinion. I think that in order for the game (at this point) to get away with balancing as Surestrike suggested and avoid the dissatisfaction mentioned by Crossing, the game would have to have incorporated some magnificent changes or additions to make it so much more interesting that players would be willing to accept the above only because the game offers some real new adventures ahead. This would be expensive to program and i...

Thursday, 1. December 2016, 17:42

Server Status?

Looks like the US server issues are resolved.....everyone I know that had a problem is now playing.

Thursday, 1. December 2016, 03:02

Server Status?

Look folks.....there are obviously some problems. I've been playing this game for a number of years and when there are some big changes to a system things happen. I have learned that patience and pertinent information is really what is needed now. I'm sure Gamigo wants there customers on line...they are losing money and I'm sure would like to clear this up as quick as possible. So I know that by remaining calm and letting the appropriate people do there job the system will come back up for those...

Thursday, 1. December 2016, 00:09

Server Status?

Well, it's now 18:00 hrs EST and am still getting the error message "Failure to connect to server" when I put in my password. Since I dont see the familiar All Clear from Villya I am going to assume that there are still maintenance problems. If however I have missed a message on something I must do to re-connect please let me know here. TY!

Friday, 25. November 2016, 19:48

game inflation

Am I missing something here? I try desperately to sell armor and all kinds of items....no one is buying no matter how low I go. If I lower things to giveaway prices sometimes they sell....however my inventory and storage with expansions (purchased from the mall) is getting over loaded...so all you are saying to me is....when you have to go to an NPC to make room in your inventory (because no one is buying anything) than you will just be getting less for it. So now I will have less gold coming in...

Friday, 18. November 2016, 00:35

Changing GMs

Thank you all for your input. To clarify this particular instance, The active GM had notified me that she would not be able to continue in her capacity as the GM of our guild and was unable to get to her computer so I needed to know how to do this without her presence. The additional insight into the protocols and etiquette involved when changes like this are considered is a very important part of this issue and I appreciate it being brought up. Fortunately, in this case, there were no breaches ...

Tuesday, 15. November 2016, 18:30

Guild Master Replacement

What are the rules and steps to Guild Master Replacement. Here is the scenario: Guild master has been absent for seven days. 1. What is the minimum number of days a GM can be absent before replacement can be initiated. 2. What are the steps to making this change?

Friday, 11. November 2016, 11:08

Does anyone know what happened to our avatars in the Forum?

Friday, 11. November 2016, 11:06

accs lost to bianca

In the past I have had items disappear in my storage however I found them by removing some stuff and they start showing up at the very bottom. I've kind of learned to live with it.

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 17:27

Game does not start

Easiest way to send her a pm is to go back to the main forum page and look for any post she has. Click on her name..you should get the option to private message her.

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 17:12

Game does not start

Quickest way to get the best information for your particular problem is to private mail Villya directly!

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 15:04

Soul Stones

Thank you Pruss!

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 02:22

game stops loading

I dont know if this is the same problem. I have Windows 7 and I was told, because of some changes made to Xtrap that I should go into the LC folder, find the Xtrap file and put the extension .old Then start the program. It worked for me.

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 01:35

Soul Stones

The other day I found in my storage (storekeeper) what appeared to be green orbs. I took them out of storage and went to the pictorial book to see if I could get rid of them. To my surprise it said I haven't acquired any. Upon rechecking these items it appears I had 11 Soul Stones. They look exactly like the green orbs so I must have just put them in storage to make room not realizing they were quest items. However, now my problem is....(since I have 8 toons in varying lvls) what quest are these...

Tuesday, 20. September 2016, 16:52

Fame points

This is actually a good thing...I just want to know how it happened. This morning when I went on a message appeared on my screen congradulating me for reaching 803 fame points and that I had earned an Extreme stone. Since the only way I know to earn fame points is to have one of my apprentices graduate and since know one has...I wonder how this happened...can anybody give me a clue. ty!

Monday, 29. August 2016, 21:54

Pic Book, End Game Content, ETC.

Quoted from "pruss" I think so too, sorry Carackas. But i admire you for you energy. @Carackas: The1 did adress a lot of things in the game. I know it's a wall of text but read it again Pruss, That wall of verbage you refer to looked more like one long series of complaints, paragraph after paragraph...not solutions The1 in his last reply looks more like a series of suggestions...and that is what I was looking for. I am going to sort them out and take a closer look for my own education. I consid...