You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

Monday, 28. August 2017, 01:10

Author: Graut

How much SP total does each character need now in 2017?

Quoted from "LittleGreenBug" press k for the skill menu and it will show on the bottom, hopefully it accurate He was comparing the number there with the number on the wiki and saw a mismatch. He even said he pressed K and looked there. That is the reason for him making this very topic, so clearly he knows about pressing K, and if it's accurate or not is kinda the point. Anyways, I would trust the wiki total more than I trust the total in-game. I have noticed that when leveling up some skills th...

Saturday, 5. August 2017, 16:43

Notification Icon

Quoted from "Zedan" Its already been 2 days since the maint finished but still its not working, an answer might ease us down Raweno answered you when you asked in Discord on the 2nd though

Sunday, 30. July 2017, 22:48

Keron Sleep pot durration

unavailable, I really, really, really don't wanna get involved in this topic, but I'm a bit confused where you're standing on this. As far as I can understand, you're saying something like this : "I use cures and everyone should too, but if you don't then it should last a ridiculous long time". If that's not your point, but instead you're simply offering solutions and ways to deal with it as players, right now, that's fine and good, but the topic was created to change something, not ways to get ...

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 02:04

Improve guild disbandment

As someone who uses guild hall quite often, I find the NPC used for entering it unnecessarily terrifying. If when clicking the NPC you get used to picking the 2nd option to enter guild hall, doing the same on a character which happens to be guild master will show you the option to disband your guild : 1Qj5nYx.jpg Both a character and a guild can have many hours and lots of effort put into them, and while a character is protected against accidental deletion, why not something better for disbandin...

Friday, 30. June 2017, 16:43

Mazar/Oscar Affinity

Quoted from "FeistiestSole74" you would need 333,334 gold bars to completely max all Oscar affinity Note that this is without Affinity Booster (166,667 with Affinity Booster, or 158,731 if also having guild passive maxed, and even less than that adding C2 cover buff).

Friday, 30. June 2017, 11:35

Mazar/Oscar Affinity

By "max out" I'll assume you mean fully maxed, and if so that information hasn't been updated in the wiki yet. If you meant enough to unlock the shop then the wiki will show that, otherwise you can easily get the information in-game from the Affinity interface (press J and scroll down to Affinity). Also, the amount you get from donation items is also shown there, and assuming you use an Affinity Booster when donating, you just multiply the amount you get per item by 2, turning 300 into 600. Or i...

Thursday, 15. June 2017, 10:36

SP Farming

Quoted from "unavailable" Cube Boss at lv 100 - Every kill of the cube boss gives you 1000 SP not boosted, with PSSP its 3000k By 3000k, or "three thousand thousand" I'm gonna assume you mean "three thousand". But regardless, the boss doesn't have 1000 SP base, but more like 100. Which also could be done earlier than both 100 and 105 (like level 90 or whatever), and you still should get the same SP since being lower than a mob is irrelevant now. The cube quests starts at 100 though.

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 21:01

Power level items.

That's not what I meant. It basically resulted in this : (100 + 30) x2. What I said earlier was however based on a test I did right after we came to Gamigo, so I did a test again right now : - Base experience for the mob : 1,452,371 - Adding Blessed Iris : 2,904,742 (200% of base) - Adding Experience Scroll : 3,630,927 (~250% of base) - Adding only 300% spell : 4,357,112 (~300% or base) With BI and experience scroll you would think you'd get 250% (100 base + 100 from BI + 50 from the scroll), wh...

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 19:43

Power level items.

Quoted from "KingOtoko" I believe DT is seperate from all of this I believe you're right as well. With DT on and using PBI it should be 1.5 base x 3 = 4.5 as opposed to 1 base x 3.5 = 3.5. In other words, DT goes towards base, not bonus. Also, stacking items has been different ever since we moved to Gamigo. BI and elixir should be 230%, but is in fact 260%, or reduced to 250% without spell. Makes it a whole lot easier. I'm not complaining.

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 17:40

Solo party, fellowship and fluctuating numbers

I'm aware there were more to those patch notes than what I referenced, but surely it wasn't necessary to remove the solo stability just to add that mechanic. Also, if I'm understanding you right then you seem to suggest that it's fine, or maybe even more logical, that solos are done with fellowships as opposed to with regular parties. Meaning, fellowship would be for raid and solos while regular party would be for whatever is left. Because you're suggesting something that is to make the current ...

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 08:59

Quoted from "Abacus" My vote was for regular party only. I think they should have left it alone and I have no idea why they changed it. I'm pretty sure we got stable numbers in fellowship before too though, but in my opinion having stable only in party is better than only in fellowship, as we have now. In that case the only place you'd "suffer" would be when you need a fellowship, which is in raids, but from 0 to 185 you're gonna spend more time outside them than in, so in my opinion that still...

Wednesday, 7. June 2017, 18:13

Since I don't know what our current developer knows about this subject's past and present I'm gonna have to assume it's basically nothing, so I added this extra piece of bonus information : Killing while having no kind of party : In the past as well as now, if you kill a monster you'll get SP and experience numbers that fluctuate from one kill to the other, even if it's the same type of mob. The highest possible number you get is the actual base number, but typically you'll of course get less. K...

Wednesday, 7. June 2017, 18:12

This topic is about what was once called solo parties and how it compares to what we have now, solo parties in the form of fellowships. I greatly preferred how it was before, seeing no reason to change it and no benefit of making solo fellowships the only way to get a stable and optimal gain. I would like to revert that change, which I believe was made on October 28th, 2015, or possibly look into if it went as planned, since it mentions nothing about removing stability from regular solo parties....

Sunday, 4. June 2017, 20:26

Problems with Ebony Mine Quest

There's two different kind of mobs in there called Degraded Goblin Commander. One is level 123 and the other is 132. Pretty awesome, eh?

Tuesday, 30. May 2017, 18:21

Akan . Soul Skill Books

I run it almost daily on a 104 and I get several books a week. The bosses always gives boxes on kill and level doesn't affect the content of a box, so if all you care about is getting books from boxes then you can be 90, 110 or anywhere in between; it doesn't matter. If you're also interested in doing Akan for the SP, then 100+ will of course not be optimal.

Sunday, 21. May 2017, 23:18

Make stackable : Palpiti and Ramslo's accessories

Charms of Sio and Accessories of Sio were made stackable after many years, which only made sense. Before if you were gonna pick up enough for it to matter, especially if you're saving up to use more effectively with an Affinity Booster, then you would quickly fill up your inventory and then some. Why not do the same for Ramslo's Accessory and Palpiti's Accessory? Saving up for your future characters is nice, but not when you fill up entire inventories just to hold them. Or for people who wants t...

Thursday, 18. May 2017, 16:06

Weird constant stuttering

Have you had your computer on for a long time, like maybe 10 days or more? For me after 10 days or so LC starts stuttering but just like you it also remains a normal frame rate, making it pretty annoying to look at, but it's pretty far from being as severe as in your video. That's pretty extreme. Also, other games will run just as fine.

Wednesday, 26. April 2017, 18:32

PRS 30 day blues

Swapping class of an item at Collector Ryl removes any PRS on it. That's at least one solution.

Friday, 21. April 2017, 05:56

Developer

When games have a codebase of hundreds of thousands lines of codes, or even millions, then it's of course gonna be overwhelming trying to jump straight into it and understand what's being done, how it's being done and how everything relates to each others. Maybe even the commenting is lacking or bad in some way. Let's hope it's at least in English. My last job required me to understand a codebase of around 38,000 lines, which consisted of terms used being in a mix of Norwegian and English, which...

Tuesday, 20. September 2016, 17:32

Fame points

Quoted from ""wiki"" Reputation points are earned by guardians whose apprentices reach certain level: - Level 35 - 2 reputation points - Level 40 - 3 reputation points - Level 45 - 5 reputation points - Level 50 - Certificate of Guardianship, which may give you 15 reputation points (after double clicking it).