You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 18:00

Author: Xshadow.

Question about current events

It seems hard to believe Vilya, when multiple players try multiple times on all the scheduled events and the results are the same, downgrade or remain the same as it was before, even while there is still a "chance" of downgrading, especially since the event sucess rate should be 7-8x higher, these chances should be very very small, while it only downgraded the jewels. The event was announced in each correct time, now if it was working properly, no one knows but the staff, but we feel ignored whe...

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 04:05

Question about current events

I have just tryed to fuse elements for the 3rd time (did it on the first schedules aswell) and downgraded my jewels, 2 times today 3 lvl 1 elements turned into a lvl 7 chaos, it just doesnt makes sense, saved jewels for a long period to loose them in hope of getting better jewels...

Thursday, 21. September 2017, 19:34

Succubus and Incubus AI system

Could we get the AI config for succubus and incubus fixed please? every time they change forms they loose theyr comands, i know its nothing so important and you guys probably have much more to worry about, but its a bit annoying having to replace theyr comands all the time Thxxx

Tuesday, 19. September 2017, 17:58

this is for the developers

Quoted from "ANGEL." Get rid of 100% xp lock - make it 50% as it used to be. Then ppl will explore more locations for sp farming. That wont change the fact that most of the monsters are still useless for sp farming, not even worth exploring them, any1 that played when the lock cap was still 50% knows you can still do most of ur sp using only certain mobs and quests... I think the point is more to raise the interest of us players (vets and new ones) than the sp farming itself... New players just...

Tuesday, 19. September 2017, 00:13

this is for the developers

I agree to the fact that the game would be much more attractive (even for veteran players) if at least most of mobs had decent ammounts of sp (lets say at least half of a skill point per kill as base), players would be free to choose theyr best place to farm, or farm as you level up like the new players usually wants to do, exploring the maps and the variety of mobs we have in this game would be rlly nice instead of getting tied to only certain monsters and locations...

Monday, 24. July 2017, 23:28

Phoenix ticket & Jumping potion

Phoenix gives you some extra stats to distribute in your character, extra sp according to the lvl you use the ticket (form 1 up to lvl 29), extra atk power untill lvl 100 and some other stuff, using it + the jump potions will give you extra sp, using the 90 jump will give you certain sp to ur class (the ammount goes according to the sp you need from lvl 1 to 90, and the 120 gives the sp you would need from 1 to 120), so the biggest point on using all them is you get more sp than using only 120 p...

Monday, 24. July 2017, 23:11

Effects of the % based jewels in game

Hi every1, just want to understand how the % based jewels works when you use more than one, for ex. the Black Pearls, are they cumulative? do they effect only in the weapon base power or do they effect as % of the total weapon power after an upgrade? feels like when we add em to gear (lets say 10 of them distribute to all the equippments) they should be cumulative, i might be wrong, but something in this math doesnt looks like working right for me... (not that im good with math anyways o.o) thxx...

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 06:49

Improve guild disbandment

I agree that the disband system needs a change, at least moving it to the "Guild Financial Controller" guy inside guild hall, that wouldnt mess so much with teleports + time to be sure ure disbanding it would be nice, beeing Guild Master im always afraid of missclicking it...

Monday, 26. June 2017, 22:56

Irisian Vacation(Giveaway!)

Beeing a GuildMaster is not easy, sometimes we want to throw the keyboard away, but at the same time its very nice, people depend on us to guide them, answer theyr questions and help as we can, me and my Guild Advisors Trilla and Erii feel exausted sometimes, we need a vacation to cheer and relax at Strayana falls (at least untill those dragons ruin the picnic lol)... We work too hard to keep everything right and guildies happy, we need this vacation so i can spoil my GA's and reward theyr hard ...

Friday, 2. June 2017, 17:03

Dilamun Gear Drops

Nice, ty every1

Thursday, 1. June 2017, 19:27

Dilamun Gear Drops

Does any1 knows where the Dilamun pieces of gear drops in alber? wich mobs exactly? I only found gloves and tryed to find anything else but no lucky so far... Thanks for any help

Friday, 21. April 2017, 20:40

Invisibility skill and the Chapel

its a bit sad that invisibility with haste for example, doesnt have the animation time proportional to the cast speed, these few seconds that you are stuck with the animation can cost your life since you cant even use a heal potion after you cast it... ofc in pvp it may seem fair, but in other situations it is very annoying...

Thursday, 20. April 2017, 18:27

Invisibility skill and the Chapel

Its not only with invisibility, i think it happens with any skills that have long annimation time, its been happening with my witch too...

Thursday, 23. March 2017, 18:26

Staff comunication with players (or the lack of comunication)...

That is the problem when all GM's are sleeping same time and we need them for an emergency... Give Raweno coffee and cookies and send him to the basement at night time to fix things for us ...

Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 17:25

I agree that the forum chat had some bad points, but it was a way for us to just get on the forum and read about wht was going on, and stay tunned to when the game would be up again, as for last night, i just gave up and went to bed... Im sure im not the only that missed this info, but it was helpfull to know that discord can be used for text aswell... Thx for the info every1

Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 04:48

Just wondering... (ofc that it is because of these DC's going on) why the forum chat has been removed? it was the only "easy" way for us (players or visitors) to comunicate to the staff taking less time (minutes or hours sometimes...) and now its gonne, how can we players that cannot talk (voice chat) using that discord chat, can ask/talk about things like the question that is up right now (when it will be safe to loggin without disconnect?)... It would be nice if we could have the forum chat ba...

Tuesday, 14. February 2017, 21:51

[Suggestion] Skill Connect

Personally i think its a great idea, especially for Witch as example, it could be used for buffs setting two or maybe more buffs in the same chain so you wouldnt have to keep using one by one every time... it would also make more room in the hotbars letting u use them for other important skills or items... Lets say people could abuse of it, so could just make certain restrictions like only buffs connection with buffs, atack skills with atack skills, debuffs with debuffs... anyways its a great id...

Sunday, 11. December 2016, 18:06

Does Gamigo protect thier intellectual property?

I dont play other servers for many reasons, but i noticed that one of the reasons for players to play these "pirate" servers is because gamigo isnt providing new content in the same speed/size as they do... im not sure, but they have a higher cap, inumerous new itens/gear, mobs and dungeons... etc. So i might be wrong ofc, but fighting the pirate servers and "forcing" theyr players to come back to the same old lc with nothing new isnt the answer, instead, should bring new content in the same pac...

Tuesday, 6. December 2016, 07:30

Suggestion for Horizon

Quoted from "pruss" No thanks. This is the oldstyle server. For ele jewels and elebuffs and MS 20- please check in to Initus LOL, If we wanted to play the same system we have on initus, most of us who changed to Horizon would have stayed there... That is what we want, walk in the Horizon without jewel elements lvl2 and without pet buffs , and maybe we will be heard...

Tuesday, 6. December 2016, 05:29

Suggestion for Horizon

Well, reducing elemental jewels from lvl 2 to 1, would increase the use for skills, in example, dark arrow (Ex Ranger skill) works pretty good with capsule, its a good combo that personally i use not only in pvp but in pve too... Im sure there is other classes that have good combinations of skills + debuffs that can still be used with only lvl1 chaos elements (wich would not be used for highly damage, but for element manipulation to fit your lvl 1 element)... That considering cool down reduction...