You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Today, 11:06

Author: Vilya

Patch Notes | July 18, 2018

The World Cup event is now over. Congratulations to France, well done! If you voted for France to win, you have 1 week to gather your prize.Tickets are still available for the #gamigoparty, get yours before they are gone.Last weeks challenge is over and winners will be posted shortly. We have a new challenge for you, will you accept it?Weekly sales are still going until Friday, be sure to keep up to date on the sales of the day!Weekly GM event schedule is posted, don't miss your favorite events...

Today, 09:40

Challenge Event | July 18-25, 2018

Start: Wednesday - July 18, 2018 after maintenance End: Wednesday - July 25, 2018 at beginning of maintenance Challenge: Create the most minerals using the power box. Rewards: 3x Matroyska Doll Type 1 + 3x Matroyska Doll Type 22x Matroyska Doll Type 1 + 2x Matroyska Doll Type 21x Matroyska Doll Type 1 + 1x Matroyska Doll Type 2

Today, 09:40

Challenge Event | July 18-25, 2018

Start: Wednesday - July 18, 2018 after maintenance End: Wednesday - July 25, 2018 at beginning of maintenance Challenge: Create the most minerals using the power box. Rewards: 3x Matroyska Doll Type 1 + 3x Matroyska Doll Type 22x Matroyska Doll Type 1 + 2x Matroyska Doll Type 21x Matroyska Doll Type 1 + 1x Matroyska Doll Type 2

Yesterday, 17:01

[US ONLY] P2 Pet Buff loss issue! Please read carefully!

Update: Thanks to everyone who sent me their information, and thank you to Quq and Iiva for assisting me in game the other day. Everyone was most helpful in gaining more knowledge into the issue. Please know we are working on resolving this, and trying to find the underlying issue so it can be resolved completely. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing our players and will let you know as soon as we have more information. Thank you, as always, for your patience and understanding.

Yesterday, 16:57

Unable to uninstall on Windows 7

Quoted from "VanZen" i think you are onto something because it is simply not there. Clicky Here... Check this, seems you have files and folders hidden still.

Friday, 13. July 2018, 17:53

Promo | Double your luck!

Friday the 13th doesn't have to be a bad luck day! Buy cash with this coupon and get double the cash for your buck! Start: Friday, July 13, at 19:00 CEST (1:00pm EST) End: Saturday, July 14, at 23:59 CEST (5:59pm EST) Limit: 1x per account Voucher: DoubledLuck2018LC Value: 26,00 EUR/GBP/USD Minimum purchase: 49,99 EUR Minimum account age: 1 day Not redeemable via mobile/g-account payments To ensure you are within the correct timeframe for your server, please visit: [Time Zone Map] or [WorldCloc...

Friday, 13. July 2018, 17:06

Weekly Sales | Leveling made easier

Need to level-up? If the answer is YES, then this weeks sales are for you! Saturday - July 14, 2018 These elixirs of the gods will help put your gains over the top! Start: 00:01 local server time End: 23:59 local server time Limit: 30x per acct / per offer Buy 1x Small Experience Elixir and get another one FREE!Buy 1x Medium Experience Elixir and get another one FREE!Buy 1x Large Experience Elixir and get another one FREE! Sunday - July 15, 2018 These Irises were blessed, how could you say no? ...

Wednesday, 11. July 2018, 20:39

Challenge Event | July 4 - July 11, 2018

Initus: [K]blesser - 295xKryValkiAx - 242Freyja - 236Horizon: xXxACHILLESxXx - 221FriendlyxD1 - 180Milo - 169 Winners have been paid out to their statue.

Wednesday, 11. July 2018, 17:04

Promo | Speed up your attack!

Ever feel like you're swinging too slow? Top up your cash and get some items to help you fix that! Start: Wednesday, July 11 at 18:00 CEST (12:00pm noon EST) End: Thursday, July 12 at 23:59 CEST (5:59pm EST) Limit: 1x per account Buy a cash package of: 4,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get the following items on top: 3x Matryoska Doll 2 Lvl 19,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get the following items on top: 3x Matryoska Doll 2 Lvl 16x Matryoska Doll 2 Lvl 219,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get the following items on top: 3x Matryosk...

Wednesday, 11. July 2018, 12:38

[US ONLY] P2 Pet Buff loss issue! Please read carefully!

Hello everyone, In order to have a better scope of those affected by this terrible issue, I would like to ask you to please provide the following to me in [Private Message] here on the forum. If you have friends, guild-mates, or even enemies in game who are affected and do not frequent the forum, please let them know about this thread as well. Please read carefully as I need all the information listed here. Account usernameIn game character name EXACTLY as it appears in game (i.e. [K]Username1, ...

Wednesday, 11. July 2018, 11:06

Patch Notes | July 11, 2018

The Independence Day event is off for US, we hope you gathered a bunch of Stars and Stripes.The World Cup event is going on one more week. Will your team win?Tickets are still available for the #gamigoparty, get yours before they are gone.Last weeks challenge is over and winners will be posted shortly. We have a new challenge for you, will you accept it?Weekly sales are still going until Friday, be sure to keep up to date on the sales of the day!Weekly GM event schedule is posted, don't miss yo...

Wednesday, 11. July 2018, 09:47

Challenge Event | July 11 - 18, 2018

Start: Wednesday - July 11, 2018 after maintenance end End: Wednesday - July 18, 2018 at beginning of maintenance Challenge: Most wooden treasure chests opened.Prizes: 3x Gold Treasure Key + 6x Gold Token2x Gold Treasure Key + 4x Gold Token1x Gold Treasure Key + 2x Gold Token

Wednesday, 11. July 2018, 09:47

Challenge Event | July 11 - 18, 2018

Start: Wednesday - July 11, 2018 after maintenance end End: Wednesday - July 18, 2018 at beginning of maintenance Challenge: Most wooden treasure chests opened.Prizes: 3x Gold Treasure Key + 6x Gold Token2x Gold Treasure Key + 4x Gold Token1x Gold Treasure Key + 2x Gold Token

Tuesday, 10. July 2018, 15:44

Independence Day Puzzles

All winners have been paid to their statue, thank you for playing!

Sunday, 1. July 2018, 06:57

Elephant has lost skills

Hi everyone, Please Private message Fulmi with the information requested so the data can be gathered up for the developer ticket. The more information we have the easier it will hopefully be. As per the posted rules bugs, glitches and exploits should not be posted on the live forum but sent to staff via Private messaging or to customer support through ticketing system and they will send it to us for testing. I will be closing this thread now, please see Fulmi's post above on how to proceed if yo...

Sunday, 17. June 2018, 14:49

[CM] Vilya

Hello Irisians, I am moving to another state, therefore I am on vacation until July 8, 2018. If you need assistance, please private message Fulminar or another staff member. I'll see you guys against soon!

Thursday, 14. June 2018, 15:05

server down

I have been able to login fine, are there still issues for some people?

Thursday, 14. June 2018, 14:51

[US Server] Extended Maintenance!

As a token of our appreciation for the tolerance shown yesterday, we will hold 24 hours of Double EXP, SP, Gold Drop and Item Drop. Start: Friday - June 15, 2018 at 00:01am End: Friday - June 15, 2018 at 11:59pm Thank you and happy gaming.

Thursday, 14. June 2018, 03:26

[US Server] Extended Maintenance!

Attendance was checked for everyone! No need to worry if you did not have time to check it with the extended maintenance! More to come later, I'll keep you posted.

Thursday, 14. June 2018, 03:22

server down

*Sporks Fulmi in the left eyeball*