You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 352.

Monday, 16. July 2018, 05:45

Author: Surestrike

Unable to uninstall on Windows 7

LastChaosUS/Bin is where the file is at. It was last updated in June so any change by LC to that file could trigger the antivirus program to quarantine it.

Sunday, 15. July 2018, 19:32

The missing EngineMP.dll could have been eaten by your antivirus program. If you look in your quarantined files in your antivirus program you will most likely find that file is there. How to solve? Open up your anti virus program settings and exclude the LastChaosUS directory from being scanned (to prevent future issues every time LC patches). Restoring the file from being quarantined might or might not allow the uninstall to work but, the exemption should allow you to install over the old direc...

Saturday, 14. July 2018, 02:19

EntitiesMP.dll

Your antivirus program has probably quarantined the files. You will need to go into the antivirus and firewall setting and exempt the LastChaosUS folder. Uninstall LastChaos and then reinstall. I had one computer I had to completely shut down the anti virus on before I could install it.

Tuesday, 10. July 2018, 21:21

[Content]New Dungeon idea for new level cap (195) or (200)

Maybe something that would make you think about what armor and jewels you wanted to use to do the run HR or EVA.

Tuesday, 10. July 2018, 19:10

The biggest deterrent to that is the lack of people playing at various times of the day. That is why I don't think it should be impossible to solo just hard to solo. Perhaps the bosses could be smart bosses that switch from magic to physical depending on the weakness of the opponent or the bosses could go through attack and defense phases magical/physical/ranged (probably easier to program)

Tuesday, 10. July 2018, 18:15

I like the thought of an Akan like dungeon. It was always a good place to grind. I think it needs to be like it was in the beginning...harder than it is now. It should be at least a decent challenge. Something that if you are good enough you could solo on occasion but, would work better with more than one. The lab in my opinion is just way too easy...to the point of being boring and the fact that the only thing you get out of it are ores and useless armor... perhaps you could give the bosses box...

Monday, 9. July 2018, 05:53

You could always delete the directory its installed in then run a program like CCleaner to get ride of the registry entries. Reboot and then try to reinstall.

Sunday, 8. July 2018, 15:27

Re-form all Accessories

Just so you know I hold some of those custom accessories. As long as I did not try to reform it it would not loose its seals. It would only narrow the gap some...not completely. The custom accessories would still hold an advantage just not as large. Really while the accessories do make a difference, I have noticed player skill makes a bigger difference.

Saturday, 16. June 2018, 02:34

LC decided to die for me.

The next step would be a complete uninstal and reinstall running ccleaner in between to clean up the trash,

Friday, 15. June 2018, 21:13

LC decided to die for me.

Did you try renaming the xtrap folder and letting it re download?

Friday, 15. June 2018, 04:26

Re-form all Accessories

I would like AGRs to be used on these mc accessories with reasonable caps on the values If someone uses an agr on of one of those high value custom accessories then they would lose the custom values and would revert to the new values along with the new caps on values.

Tuesday, 12. June 2018, 02:35

P2 Buffs CD visible on hotbar

The problem with that is the normal game mechanics will remove it from the bar as soon as you un-equip it. There would need to be a special pet cool down bar developed for each pet that you could see with a mouse over action.

Tuesday, 5. June 2018, 04:52

Night Shadow Armor

I wouldnt say either is the best consider them as flavor you need a little more hr add some hr armor, feel like your getting beat up too much throw in some eva.

Monday, 4. June 2018, 21:25

event weapons

That is not entirely correct. There are some of the original still floating around and some that can be traded between characters but, not stored. I don't remember any of them being storable.

Monday, 9. April 2018, 00:03

Did'nt get what i payed for.

Just an FYI if you have a key that isn't working you can use Character map in Windows Accessories to copy and paste the key value or use the onscreen keyboard in the Ease of access menu.

Sunday, 8. April 2018, 23:54

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

I think the Sio could still be an option just not at 20k maybe 5k it should not be any harder than starting a new toon from scratch and leveling it to 50.

Saturday, 7. April 2018, 23:49

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

Quoted from "MaZZaCre" Quoted from "unavailable" Maybe they should add the merchant profession to the 30day premium character ticket. Would be an extra incentive to buy it at max level if you have no merchant profession o.o Sure let's pay more IC for something we used to have for free and which should have NEVER been changed in the first place........ Well...tbh its better than no option which is essentially what we have now, if you don't want to spend all your game time for the next few months...

Friday, 6. April 2018, 02:39

Get rid of the pillars

Quoted from "MaZZaCre" Quoted from "Fulminar" Quoted from "Surestrike" it would be better to use the coffins like click on the coffins in a certain order and you spawn Joshe. Maybe to make it a challenge you could have the order change each time you enter DA. That way you have a mechanism to spawn the boss, you make it a challenge and at the same time you don't need another person. Ooorrr....*plot twist* we make all raids much harder so no one will be able to solo them. When you enter Altar and...

Friday, 6. April 2018, 02:34

Laca ball for easter eggs

Yeah but you can't store them that means 8 or so spots tied up but, oh well..

Thursday, 5. April 2018, 05:30

Laca ball for easter eggs

Are we gonna do this again this year? Just so I don't delete them all and then the event shows up