You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Saturday, 7. October 2017, 04:41

Author: TouchHK

Can't load in game or teleport.

Quoted from "Flokii" Hi everyone, old player returning to this great community and I've run into an issue I hope can be solved easily. I got up this morning and hopped on my knight to do some SP farming in ToF. Everything was going great then I got hit with some hardcore lag and got disconnected. Now anytime I try to log in 1 of 2 things happen. 1. I choose which character I want to play and hit confirm. I load into Juno but I am unable to see anyone or even my character. On top of that my char...

Thursday, 21. September 2017, 13:38

golden key event

Quoted from "Vilya" Unfortunately, we've had some technical issues due to the problems we had at the time of the challenge. I fear we might not be able to find winners for this challenge and do apologize, but I am working on it still until I have exhausted all ideas on how to find what I need. As always, we appreciate your patience and will inform you of anything we find. oh.... I am very sad to hear that, I used all my token for this challenge game but no result for it, I may think I can get t...

Thursday, 21. September 2017, 00:43

golden key event

Quoted from "Henrik" ah ok txs for info how many did u get?? i think i got 4 on 1 char and 6-7 on other maby can sneak in on atleast 1 to top 3 i hope on that I got 8 totally, 7 by Token and one by average moonstone

Wednesday, 20. September 2017, 17:40

golden key event

Quoted from "Henrik" Hi when will the winners from the lacaball golden key event be announced?? I already asked, Vilya said that they have a technical issue and will announced when they have info, I think they may can't extract the data from Laca Ball game, hope that they will not announce at this week end since I can't login for 3 days (If I can have prize for it )

Friday, 1. September 2017, 03:57

Disconnections

Error message changed to "Invaild Password"

Thursday, 31. August 2017, 11:27

Disconnections

this afternoon, Server time after 00:00 still now, keep dc-ing, can't play

Monday, 28. August 2017, 03:18

Disconnections

just got DC around 3 times within an hour, so bad

Friday, 4. August 2017, 17:49

Killed monster not count in the quest when in Follership party

thanks for information, also, I found when I in followship to process some quest, the monster will not drop the quest material , is that can't process quest when in followship except those area request for followship?

Friday, 4. August 2017, 17:05

Killed monster not count in the quest when in Follership party

Dear GM May I know is the killed monster not count in killing monster quest when we in follership party or it is a bug?