You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 93.

Saturday, 25. August 2018, 20:15

Author: Bran

August Finale Riddle Responses!

This place was once home to the worst in all the lands. We never knew it could be worse still, however when the gods began their war it did. Not only were the inhabitants of this terrible place made worse, but the guards and dogs were changed into beasts from hell. Now we not only fear the terrible people who were kept from the citizens for their evils against humanity, but the people meant to protect us from those ne'er-do'wells as well. Where am I? Dratan, at the place where people grinded to ...

Wednesday, 20. June 2018, 12:35

What happened?

Quoted from "VanZen" i would like to point out that 5 years ago Platinum Blessed Iris sold for about 25 million in game Gold now in game they sell for between 200 - 250 Million if you do the math on that inflation it spells depression, and if it were real life there would be riots in the streets because the in game economy is horrible if you guys were to cut the item mall prices by 1/2 for example your income would balance out if not get better because you would have more people buying but at a...

Sunday, 10. June 2018, 00:07

An End to Sadness quest is glitched?

I'ts not glitched, it's how it works, you know how for sword quest u gta kill all the dudes near meque and then in the 4 rooms hoping sword will be in one of them, same with wisemen, but exp sucks, so not worth the time, dont bother with it... just dont take it, dont do it, problem solved. o.o

Sunday, 6. May 2018, 22:13

2017 gamigo party costumes

I know the feeling Jonin xD I saw costume expires on May 1st... I would just move my mouse over gloves or shirt or pants or helm, I never passed my mouse over boots, but boots were expiring day before... I guess i did quest for boots 1st, but rest I did later... But I extended the 4 pieces, but boots I didn't have so I got costume on few of my chars, without boots, only my windy hands buffer has whole set... xD There is a topic, where it's said that it won't be possible to get set back if you di...

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 00:23

Game Gold

Cursed Weavers and Cursed Liches in Egeha, lvl 90 monsters, drop 23-45k gold without any boosts, you have to be lvl 90(lock exp on lvl 90) to kill them, or make a NS and + a soul to 15, since its easy, put an elemental lvl 2 jewel on wep, defense jewel on shirt, some cc 3-4 and c3-4 and u good to go, if u want more gold, use lucky spell book on them, I think they're worth using the book.

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:26

Make PvP Great Again

Well, that is why you have arena, sieges, an example for u kids... If i spend 10$ on LC and buy, idk, legendary Iris and I go use it. During that mindless hitting of monsters, Someone comes and pks me, well, not without getting a red name which you have to grind to lose, also, you recieve alot more dmg when you are red named, It's called karma, you're punished in a way if the dude you tried to PK fights back and you die easier. Being evil costs, the red name and being one hitted basically from t...

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 20:50

Farming Gold

Yep, u got 3k hp... that's sort of a problem, you need chaos fluorite lvl 2 for shirt, chaos aquamarine lvl 2 for xbow, three monster combo accessories which have 10% life suction + 60cd, and jeweled armor, accessories, backpack with at least cc4 and c4. If you played on LC US and played on Initus, I'd jewel your gear for free with cc4-c4 and lvl 4 aventurine(hp rec/per sec)... but you don't play so <_< all I can help you with is advice. Totally up to you now how fast you progress in the game. I...

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 20:30

Question about current events

So o.o when we(Bran) analize this jewel fusion change o.o (rest of you just read this alternative adapting to the new change...) Jewels(lvl 15 cc, lvl 15c) will become more expensive(they will be available to players with alot of gold, not to the greater population, so those who got theirs should be happy, this will affect those who are just startin to put hp jewels on their gear, sucks to be them). Players who got no gold and play should get tokens which would be used in laca for jewel scrolls,...

Friday, 24. November 2017, 16:35

Farming Gold

You make 5-8m per hour... ok, it could mean few things... You have no elemental jewel on your wep, your wep isnt +15... you are not using lucky scrolls. Basically, you're slow and weak killer, which isn't a problem, it can be fixed... I could think of few other things of why... Like Surestrike wrote, you said nothing about your stats on your char, if u use any buffs, pets, pots to boost gold/item drop... We gta know more info before we can tell you what to do and how to do it, also If I were you...

Wednesday, 25. October 2017, 01:25

[System]Elemental System

I understand people love diversity in a game, but they would also like their char to be on same power line as the so called "op classes". Every game has dmg dealer, tank, support(includes healers and stunners/stoners/silencers). What u guys want is so the dmg dealer has hard time killing support. I mean, all classes to have same power. Atm dmg dealer has hard time killing tanks... support is not hard unless your gear is +25+, best jewels, etc... Tank is impossible to kill without dying. What u g...

Thursday, 12. October 2017, 23:24

[Class]New Classes suggestions

Doesn't NS have some sort of taming skill? o.o Also, you can buy merchant cards and use a monster, if you like taming lol... But I like your idea, how elementalist can summon spirits, it would be cool if we could tame any monster, (maybe not bosses), and when you tame the monster, for example, Alma, put almas skill in spirit shortcut bar and use the silence from alma, oooor slurg from ramslo lab and use his sleep skill, or other slurg that blinds you... o.o idk, lots of possible combinations... ...

Wednesday, 13. September 2017, 18:34

Abusing of possibility to come on sieges unregisterred...

Quoted from "BladeMaster2014" Quoted from "Vilya" They do not work on siege grounds by game design unless you are under level 100 and use the specific ones for Castle Siege, so if you get it to work, its an exploit. Next question? How abouth if i dont have a guild and just pk the throne hitter? Also only those i want to get it lost? Quoted #13 Event / Game Feature Interference You are not allowed to interfere with any Server or Game Master Event in a way that is purposefully disruptive to other...

Monday, 11. September 2017, 12:56

Abusing of possibility to come on sieges unregisterred...

That player was registered as an attacker on the Merac Castle Siege, I believe I killed him in 1st round where all guilds fight for the top 3 positions to be able to hit the throne. I also died from him once. So, there is no rule that forbids those attackers that did not make it in the top 3 guilds to kill the defenders in the throne room in the 2nd round, which he did, he killed people in the throne room just like I killed defenders while those guild masters and advisors(the top 3 guilds) were ...

Wednesday, 6. September 2017, 14:13

Disconnections

Quoted from "Meyoka" Once again I cannot log into LC - Getting the same message as I did last week "Connection Error - Failed to connect to login server". What's going on with this and what is the issue causing this problem? Maintenance | Wednesday 10-12 CET

Thursday, 31. August 2017, 11:50

Disconnections

Quoted from "Gospodja" I can't play the game at this moment. Do something guys. Go stop the hurricane Gospodja, yell at it, tell it to stop spinning... And you will be able to play.

Thursday, 10. August 2017, 18:33

Little sympathetic

The point about elemental bosses is... they didn't exist before and people didn't complain about them being spawn camped. It is not true, you can not spawn camp ele bosses, I know it because I killed so many I know the spawn times. I used to hunt them before when we had Ciraya and Katrissa, when no1 hunted them at start because they didn't know how to kill them, people died alot, I also always had cheaper prices of these items than market price. Before people used expb and pbi and did just the d...

Monday, 24. July 2017, 23:23

Phoenix ticket & Jumping potion

phoenix ticket gives 4k sp at lvl 1, if u use it from lvl 1, lvl 90 jump pot 20-23k sp, 120 jump pot 40-45k sp, depending on the character you are using it on. It all stacks, it is not same if you just use 120 jump pot. you would only ger 40-45k sp, instead of 4k sp + 20-23k + 40-46k However... If I weree you, I would lvl to 12, farm at least 20-30k, use phoenix ticket at lvl 12, u get 2800 sp instead of 4k, each lvl 100 sp less untill lvl 29. Phoenix ticket makes you lvl 35, you buy 1 pssp, lvl...

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 01:08

Did I just throw 1b away?

You can change it into your class with gold token, it will lose the -10 seal on the wand and change into your class wep, but you gta buy Middle Grade Reforms and use 1 mirror at the changer thingy and play untill you get -10, and it'll be in your class, will you buy IC with real money and spend 700 ic for 50 MGR(or buy 700 ic-15 ic50 tokens ingame from other players, it eats 20ic for conversion, idk the current price of ic on server u play... on Initus its like 1 ic=1 mill, so 50ic token is 50m ...

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 01:02

Power level items.

Quoted from "Mendek" Quoted from "Bran" base 100% + bi 100% + snowman 100% + exp scroll 50% + cake 30%= 380% of exp Wrong. Bonuses don't sum up, but are multiplied according to their total item % value when used alone (BI adds 100%, so it's total is 200%). Base 100% (1) x bi 200% (x2) x snowman 200% (x2) x exp scroll 150% (x1.5) x cake 130% (x1.3) = 780%, which is way above max limit. CP + PBI is 150% (1.5) x 300% (x3) = 450% (x4.5) Ok, o.o can you explain to me, why does it say 100% on bi and ...

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 22:02

Power level items.

Everything they wrote is correct but no one explained how to get to 500% xD which is what you asked... Now I'm thinkin of the simplest way to explain to you how spell works. I'll steal some Grautdata... - Base experience for the mob : 1,452,371 (that is marked as 100% of exp that you recieve from a monster think of it as the base, to this base you add all the other multipliers) Killing in a dungeon during dungeon time, your base goes from 100% to 150%, so now, the base for multiplier is 150%, it...