Search results 1-13 of 13.

Friday, 24. August 2018, 02:36

Author: hermati

My guess for first riddle

Revengeful Elf Kina is my guess. In game name DankTrex Horizon

Sunday, 7. January 2018, 21:11

[Content]Adding a boss

Suggestion for name, Empusa, Make it a female nightshadow with a flaming head Where i get it from Known from: General Mythology Unlike the other creatures on this list, The Empusa is perhaps little known and does not appear in any traditional epic or popular legend. However her frightening appearance, and her ghastly tendency to feast on human blood and flesh, more than warrants her place as number seven on our list. The Empusa is often depicted as a beautiful woman, who transforms into a creatu...

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 17:24

CSS

Quoted from "Cherokee" You can drop from the end boss of Temple of Forgetfulness you forgot to tell them the most important part. you gotta have lucky scrolls and item drop booster on when you kill erebus.

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 16:35

[Item]Charm & Damage boosters

I agree with banning them at sieges but if you are going that far you might as well ban every consumable that isn't super haste at sieges... like where do you draw the line... you are saying damage boosters and charms now but what about the consumables that remove status effects(being thats there is two sets(that have seperate cds) one from affinity shops and one from actual merchant) or even the medicines that heal 60% of your health?

Friday, 29. December 2017, 15:27

I hope soon

Quoted from "Vilya" Pandora's Box is a server event. It is used from time to time but will not make a permanent appearance in game. When's the next time it will grace us with its presence Vilya

Friday, 22. December 2017, 09:53

Christmas 2002.

In christmas 2002 I was 9 my father is a prison guard and has worked christmas/christmas eve every year since i was born.. He makes great money during these days so i understand.. Anyway We always opened our present either before he went to work or after more often before so at midnight on christmas is normally when we opened them. Then we would go back to bed... Anyway on this said year i got a ps2 with kingdom hearts had been wanting the game so bad it makes me itch thinking about it.. I got t...

Wednesday, 13. December 2017, 03:00

Countdown to Christmas post thread!

https://imgur.com/a/V3NzN I'm special and can't figure out how to make my picture show up.. Anyway hermati horizon. promise it looked better until i scanned it

Thursday, 7. December 2017, 22:30

Vilya i want to see your ugly sweater or is that your ugly sweater

Thursday, 7. December 2017, 21:15

<i dont know how to put the image in... i'm bad also i promise it says hermati horizon

Thursday, 7. December 2017, 05:30

The reason i think they shouldn't merge.

Mainly being that Initus has jaguars and elephants. I dont know really all the differences between the servers but yeah. i do not want those.

Saturday, 4. November 2017, 07:53

Addition of items to gain from fame

I'm after having alternatives to fame spending.. being able to spend fame on one thing and master merchant makes it a dead end.

Thursday, 2. November 2017, 03:38

Addition of items to gain from fame

There isn't enough incentive to help new players. You can currently only receive a extreme stone for 200 fame if i am not wrong.. But getting 200 fame takes a significant amount of time to get. My suggestion is to add some items to be able to exchange your fame for. Such as Heaven stone, lucky smelting stone, and chaos smelting stone.. I think you could even add master stones at a higher fame exchange such as 500 fame... Just food for thought.

Wednesday, 1. November 2017, 07:14

Mysterious pony

I have had this problem with an item before and all i had to do is move the item from the bag it was in into a different bag and then delete it. Not saying it will work for you but i hope it does.