You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 102.

Sunday, 30. September 2018, 23:44

Author: Caugsmire

Handing In Completed Quests

If I have a quest for, say, level 41-44 I understand that I should start it by level 44. My question is, what is the last level I can hand it in for the reward? Is it 45, 49, or higher? Could I wait until 185?

Thursday, 27. September 2018, 14:09

[Event] Name that NPC!

NPC Name The Last Survivor In Game Name [K]Caugsmire Server US Initus

Wednesday, 19. September 2018, 17:19

Skill Duration Doubling

That's great Thank you

Wednesday, 19. September 2018, 16:44

Skill Duration Doubling

I believe that there is a skill which can double the duration of the next skill a character casts. Can someone tell me which character(s) have this skill and at what level? Thanks Caugsmire

Monday, 3. September 2018, 12:11

Ace Of Diamond's Exchange ?

Yes, but I got charged it when I put the items into Roy and got a warning that I wouldn't get a refund when I then cancelled the listing. Should I have had the gold refunded? I had never used Roy before to sell anything, so perhaps I did something wrong?...

Sunday, 2. September 2018, 22:03

Ace Of Diamond's Exchange ?

Be warned that Roy/Siban will charge you 5% of the value you have put on the tokens, so if you have 2000 tokens and price them at 10 million gold each, that will cost you 1 billion gold. So don't price them TOO high - I speak from experience, having made that mistake...

Wednesday, 25. July 2018, 12:24

Devil Rune Ore

Thanks to everyone for their comments - given I have quite a few purified and devil rune ore from drops, it sounds as though Angels's route of PRO to +4 followed by one DRO may save me one or two Lucky Runes...

Tuesday, 24. July 2018, 20:20

Devil Rune Ore

The Last Chaos Wiki has the following entry for Devil Rune Ore: Devil Rune Ores are special stones that can be used up to +25. The chance of a successful improvement up to + 5 is 100%. Possible outcome: Success (+1) Success (+2) Success (+3) Failure (object is destroyed) My question is - if I use Devil Rune Ore on an item that is currently +4, am I still in the "safe" zone, with a chance of getting +5 +6 or +7 or will it only give an upgrade to +5 or is there a possibility of failure because of ...

Monday, 9. July 2018, 10:42

Make Skill Books tradable

It must have been tradeable at some point, as otherwise I couldn't have ended up with two extra of them - however, as you say, things change...

Sunday, 8. July 2018, 23:50

Make Skill Books tradable

A friend needed the Veterans Composure skill book and I had a spare, havbing bought two from Roy a long time ago - however, the toon they are stored on is not amerchant as it was created many years ago - net result, I cannot trade it, put it in roy, store it in Bianca or Guild to transfer to another toon, or even drop it... My suggestion / request is to let all skill books be fully tradable / storable...

Wednesday, 27. June 2018, 17:40

Elephant has lost skills

I've relearned the skill to lvl 2 as suggested - showed up and was there while I wandered around... logged out and when I logged back in skill had disappeared.. Last time, I played for the whole day and skill didn't vanish until I logged out... Problem seems to be with those pets which were used on the Wednesday of the database transfer problems.

Wednesday, 27. June 2018, 11:40

Elephant has lost skills

Does anyone know whether the "losing skills" problem has been resolved yet - am trying to avoid spending 45 mill on 3 skill books again, only to lose elephant buff when I log out... I did offer Fulminar my elephant for research purposes but got no reply. PS No elephants were harmed in the making of this post...

Wednesday, 20. June 2018, 18:53

Elephant has lost skills

Have sent you the details - hopefully others will do the same - it only appears to be a few people that have been affected...

Sunday, 17. June 2018, 10:29

Elephant has lost skills

I can confirm that the problem lies with the pet and not the character, as my "swapped" elephant has not lost any skill overnight, while the first one has done so again while on its "new" owner... The only difference between the two elephants is that the "memory loss" one originally had 9 skills, while the "OK" one has 7. Hopefully the programmers can resolve this for us...

Sunday, 17. June 2018, 00:19

Elephant has lost skills

If you relearn skill, pet will lose it again at some point - perhaps a couple of hours, perhaps next day. No word, so I assume problem not solved yet...

Saturday, 16. June 2018, 19:13

Elephant has lost skills

Yes I've traded elephants with ToFDropHunter as that one hadn't lost the "Dance of Courage" skill. At the moment the new elephant still has the skill and the previous one still has it missing...

Saturday, 16. June 2018, 14:49

Elephant has lost skills

Logged in today and elephant has lost Dance of Courage skill again... Still has other skills (Strike, Smash etc) Looks like my elementalist is out of action until this is resolved as it takes 4 hits to kill mob with elephant buff and 52 without... Given the elementalist's hit rate that's about 3 minutes per mob...

Saturday, 16. June 2018, 00:00

Elephant has lost skills

Well I went to Animal Trainer and relearned Dance of Courage skill at about 11am est. As of now (approx. 6pm est) the skill is still there and the buff still works... So all I seem to have lost was 45 mill gold for 3 bless books... I'll update this if the skill vanishes again tomorrow... Caugsmire

Friday, 15. June 2018, 10:33

Elephant has lost skills

I have an elephant on another character and that still has all its skills... Both are level 61, but I haven't used the other elephant recently...

Thursday, 14. June 2018, 22:14

Elephant has lost skills

After latest update, all seemed fine... Today my elephant AI no longer had the "Dance of Courage" buff and, when I looked, it was no longer one of the skills learned... Are programmers aware of the problem or do I need to raise a ticket? According to others if I buy a Bless book and relearn the skill, it will probably vanish again... Caugsmire