You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 105.

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 19:47

Author: MujharCarillon

What about skills?

Skills.... Where to begin....? For instance, I have 2 Clerics. Nothing wrong there. But with Fast Bow Fixing (Which does work with Cleric), and a Platinum Adrenaline running, both Clerics are pretty slow. Unless those Attack Speed Boosters will also work with Cleric, I don't see how the Cleric's attack speed will improve, without including Windy Hands in this.

Thursday, 16. August 2018, 10:47

Yay!

My suggestion, Vilya, is to share the cookies we can buy from the supermarket. Not the special cookies that Lisaroar wishes to share with you. Alternatively, we could always buy them a cake or 3, again from a supermarket. I hope you're both well, Vilya and Lisaroar.

Saturday, 28. July 2018, 22:17

[Content]New Dungeon idea for new level cap (195) or (200)

No probs, VanZen. I've also noticed that some developers include code, that checks the hardware during installation. And then adjusts the game settings, accordingly. It's an alternative, is what I'm saying. I'd also like to point out, that there's no personal information involved, here. This code just checks the hardware, then adjusts the game settings to run as well as possible on said hardware. As for LC getting a face lift, well I don't know how far the devs can go, with the current game engi...

Monday, 23. July 2018, 14:18

[Content]New Dungeon idea for new level cap (195) or (200)

Carakas, I read through your first post, in this thread. I, also, would welcome better/more advanced graphics for Last Chaos. BUT, Gamigo do need to be careful with it, though. It would be like converting Last Chaos to 64bit, I think. Even if everyone had the money to upgrade their hardware and Windows Operating System, those on lower incomes would still be limited with what they can buy. For instance, these people may be able to buy a new motherboard, CPU (eg Core i3 or AMD equivalent), a decen...

Saturday, 16. June 2018, 23:23

What happened?

Pwesty, My best guess for this, is because of BarunSon not providing anything. What I mean is that Gamigo would notify BarunSon of problems in LC. Although BarunSon would pass the information on to the relevant people, nothing would be done about it. No patches, no new content, no increases in the level cap, no nothing. Little wonder that so many people left LC, for what they genuinely believed would be greener pastures. If BarunSon won't provide patches, new content, etc, then who will? In step...

Sunday, 10. June 2018, 19:27

What happened?

Jefalo, Bugs are in LC, because Barunson never properly fixed them. All Barunson did, as Vilya has already explained in her last post here[u], was to do quickie bandaid fixes, that didn't properly fix the underlying cause. That's why Gamigo bought a copy of the code from Barunson. So that Gamigo can properly fix the entire code, and then bring the entire game into true balance. Also, the Gamigo devs really do need to learn the code. For instance, learning what each line of code does, and how it ...

Wednesday, 2. May 2018, 10:52

A balance to the classes

The underlying code neweds to be fixed first, DynamickPineapple2. BEFORE anything else should be done.

Wednesday, 2. May 2018, 10:50

xtrap

Hopefully, this problem may be resolved, by the time I get all of the components for my new backup system.

Monday, 23. April 2018, 10:04

An extra accessory slot

No. I think the extra slot should be for all accessories, like the existing ones.

Friday, 6. April 2018, 09:26

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

I also have both PRS+25 and PRS+28 on storage toons. I'd like to be able to transfer them to another toon, without having them become merchants.

Thursday, 15. March 2018, 09:23

11 Years!

Congratulations, Gospodia.

Thursday, 8. February 2018, 10:49

Return of the Vanquished Lady !!

I also would like the Lady Luck package to return. It certainly helps those of us, who are unable to buy IC all that often. It will also help new toons, as well. sdave74. The Lady Luck has 100 Chaos Balls, and also some Tower Boxes, Recovery Boxes, Experience Boxes, Skill Boxes, and Upgrade Boxes.

Saturday, 20. January 2018, 17:02

US servers down?

I'm also getting it, too. Still. I've been able to update my computer's graphics drivers, and run CCleaner, so it's not too bad. YET!

Sunday, 3. December 2017, 19:04

sp after changing dual class

The above 50 SP will be tripled, if you have a regular PSSP running when you hand in the quest. Just saying.

Sunday, 3. December 2017, 08:13

sp after changing dual class

Alternatively, there's lvl'ing high enough to SP farm on Hecate. I've used PSSP and SPB on Hecate, and it's good enough. You'll also need to lock your EXP here, too. And I'm glad you've gone Cleric.

Sunday, 12. November 2017, 15:40

[Class]cleric suggestion

Originally, Cleric was, and still is, a support class. But since an evasion patch was applied in 2008, all classes were suddenly able to solo the game. Including Cleric.

Sunday, 12. November 2017, 10:25

[Class]cleric suggestion

As I have 2 Clerics, I think the best thing to do is to just fix up the code that makes up the class, while adding skills to increase Magic Attack, and Magic Hit Rate. And while Gamigo is at it, to make the Healer's defence system better. Both Cleric and Archer are very much squishy, defence wise.

Wednesday, 25. October 2017, 15:43

Droprate CSS and LSS

Another alternative, is for Gamigo to bring back the Lady Luck pack. Especially if the Lady Luck packs were reasonably priced. Same with the DMG Pack, as well. Though, maybe not all the time. Well, we'll get some LSS from the Upgrade Boxes, and hpefully some CSS from the Chaos Balls. And get some lvl 14 attack and defence minerals, from the DMG Pack.

Friday, 20. October 2017, 09:53

Elizabeth Enhancement Buff on all channels

I suggest having Elizabeth Buffs in other regions, as well. Particularly those regions that have high EXP and SP. Eg, Dratan, because of Prokion, the Tomb, and the Temple of Forgetfulness.

Tuesday, 10. October 2017, 15:04

Chaos Balls[Suggestion]

I agree with the double click one. If we have to open boxes with a double click, then why not with Chaos Balls?