You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 145.

Sunday, 12. August 2018, 04:24

Author: The1AndOnly

logging out to chose character

i have tried logging out to char select alot of times today (saturday) instead i get to where i need to type in password instead something happend ? allso another thing my toon frozed up alot today where im stuck and have to close down game because there is nothing i can do. i can open the windows to log out but cant click logout button, whats up with this ?

Sunday, 12. August 2018, 04:21

Re-form all Accessories

if u cant hit what your aiming at u should get an hr set.. couse those eva acc are low eva compared to the hr acc. and if u cant hit your target it doesnt even mean their useing that sorta acc. there alot of options to try: 1st jewels. 2nd iris cash items. 3rd afinity shop pots and others easly optained in game (events and such) 4th titles 5th reform values on your gear. tho reform rate really is bad but u can get lucky. id rather like seeing those op acc removed and 150 acc aswell. or lowerd on...

Sunday, 12. August 2018, 04:02

Start over LastChaos (oldschool international server)

yea the first two p2 pets where ichy and scrachi or somthing like that =) p1 drake and horse aswell ofc rest be gone from it =)

Wednesday, 8. August 2018, 05:44

Re-form all Accessories

the 224 melee / ranged hr. and 150hr x5 Arent that op. people use them yea but their NOT that op i had em. sure they are nice to process but i do come along just fine without any of those. i owned em in the past had 3 ranged ones aswell. and 2 melee ones. i do not have any of them anymore sadly some i lost letting people borrow other i lost due to the whole thing with the bad scam a year back or so. but ohh well to the point here. these accesories Arent that op. u can allways outclass / skill th...

Wednesday, 8. August 2018, 05:24

Spicing up the rare drop table

i do like the idea tho the drop rate is far to good. 0.01% chance thats 1/10.000 so yea i do grind quite a bit and like to still do so but. im bored. i like this idea but to optain this would be far to easy. id say make last tier 1/50.000.000 drop rate. it has to be rare. it has to be unique. and special. tier 3 1/20.000.000 idk why 600m ? well why not its just a number still rare and unique right ? dont make haste option keep it attackspeed but +1 tier 2 1/1.000.000 little number. not so specia...

Wednesday, 8. August 2018, 05:04

Start over LastChaos (oldschool international server)

i like the idea. however. id like the cap lvl to be extended a little bit. so we have tomb with it i miss the pk parties in there and prok both the same. dont rememeber lvl cap back then anymore like 135 ? max upgrade should be flat +15 tho nothing more then that no special made acc only those from mc and those bosses drops (kamira- ggd - grd - balrog) add pendora boxxes aswell to the maps i really like this idea and yea alot of players started playing this game in the first place was for that p...

Wednesday, 8. August 2018, 04:43

Affinity Event

the gm's tryed to make an afinity event years ago where they spawned mobs for it but what happend to that?? this here idea is fair but it shoulden overlap afinityboosters in my point of view. because if it does it will become far to easy and way to fast, and well afinities arent that hard to get and im sorta against the idea as afinities arent that hard. takes time sure. but then lift yourself and leave randol.. go out there and grind. on a side note.. just becouse your high lvl shoulden mean u ...

Tuesday, 7. August 2018, 14:26

Remove junk item drops

i do belive something must be done to drop table's but nothing as what is being suggested here. what u suggest is more useless just to be fair. and event items instead? meh sure nice but then what we have event for? drop rate need higher. gold rate higher. those health pots nice at low lvl 1-60 is fine element jewels reworked to be lvl1 NOT 2-3. there no real junk items as it is atm since its all usefull in some ways. tho the crafting books are out dated. the stuff u craft from them must be made...

Tuesday, 7. August 2018, 14:15

Players bashing other peoples suggestions on purpose

normaly i do respond with reason or input. but if what i wanted to note on the idea yes or no is allready said i really dont bother say it again. im sure others feel the same way. i have liked alot of idea's but some idea's arent needed. id like to give expamples but for that just go though suggestions. i allso dont belive people really would go though that much trouble to make multiply accounts to vote no. besides the number of votes on suggestions arent even that many, so why think like that t...

Saturday, 28. July 2018, 17:07

Server Buffs

id disagree to gm giveing those buffs at specific times. tho they could give 1 random buff to those who came and where active in events. to populate events a little more. but i dont see how that could work anyways. events just arent worth the time to spend time in as rewards of them useually are useless and worth so little, moste players still playing the game got toons allready able to kill element bosses. kill 1 of those get u more then going to events basicly. some do events just to try be ac...

Saturday, 28. July 2018, 17:01

[Content]New Dungeon idea for new level cap (195) or (200)

id love the idea of a merge of servers. new map is kinda off topic to my mind, because 1: we got plenty of maps but their not being used as their useless besides the few bosses. 2: alber, its a map that never got to be worked out to its potential. could add a boss as u decribe there it would fit in aswell as there 2 sides and a factionless side (3 factions in alber only 2 u can chose in between) the 3rd faction could be that of witch u refer to as a new map. dont see why adding another map when ...

Sunday, 27. May 2018, 01:14

What happened?

good question (adding items and such to item mall are not a fix) or anything that u can call an update tho.

Tuesday, 22. May 2018, 11:35

gm event

cant really agree. every1 would pile up together against them. their few vs alot. no fun then id personaly rather help them as more fun be few vs lots then lots vs few. besides what sort of event is this ? we got sieges.. broken but their there perhaps better they fix sieges. pvp. and alber. atleast so their all fun. even pve system is broken.. when where last time u had fun, like seriously fun grinding ? pvping ? doing siege? to do an event like this would require more work then the work needed...

Wednesday, 16. May 2018, 06:12

Cleric Bless skill prolonged

just to add in as this is a lame discusion.. yea make it 1 hour.. and LOL make lots more xp running with cleric in lab.. clearly some1 dident think right. as u run with people u get to share the xp so = less xp ? guess u state u kno more then actualy worth to be added on the discusion as for how usefull it is.. staying party with cleric for that buff is not beneficial. any1 would rather live without it then have it if it comes to that.. so yea. i agree with fix description and have it work as an...

Thursday, 3. May 2018, 09:47

A balance to the classes

the element system doesnt work as it is now with stage 2. stage 1 worked allright. but yea titans doesnt need ranged attack but like focused aoe as in derection to HL. target some1 in a direction and everything in that direction gets dmg'ed. dont remmeber name of the skill. ns cop is like sleep its imobilize u. tho it cannot be cured, therefor i agree it has to be reworked so it doesent restart timer on dcs like at crystal i agree it could pause it. works that way with that on mcs so why not? it...

Tuesday, 1. May 2018, 01:46

A balance to the classes

waiting zzZzzzzz.. well allmoste agree to that all tho i think witches decay should lose the dbuff and have it on another skill as decay is allready a dbuff i agree to ex ranger tho that fire capsul is debuff only has no other effect (think of another effect for it) =) some of the changes are a little op aswell but ohh well. =D 100% agree on ns cop needs change or cop to lose effect of defending siege (absorbing)

Saturday, 14. April 2018, 18:40

The future.

agreeing to all those points. 2.11 Alber Ranks Is there anyone even farming this or does anyone go to Alber besides The1AndOnly? "=D" yea alber ranking system is awfull and useless tho is still do it couse there is nothing else on the game to do at this point. allso about pvp cop system. ns cop needs reworked cd time or cop has to be changed to not effect sieges (as to stop absorb) arch wizz has an aoe cop but it fails often aswell and targets randomly u cant kno if u actualy cop the person u wa...

Wednesday, 4. April 2018, 07:12

Easter Event

well i cant tell their own choice. but yes the event could use some changes so people could do it cause sure some toons have an okay kill rate but to do this on a cleric. your just out on "*REMOVED, see PM*" they cant kill fast enough even unless they pot to kill and use dura + have buffs (yea who of the people playing mains want to farm on a low lvl?) we want to do it on mains ofc but allso not fair how much harder it is to do stuff like this sort of drop event for high levels rate are well all...

Tuesday, 3. April 2018, 14:19

Easter Event

there is enough time people are actualy doing it. and i kno some who have grind there (asses off) buttoms off to be able to complete it. tho i do really wish the eggs or titles would be storage able (bank only) not tradeable becouse if u cant have solo for raid about 10 hours a day at 180+ u cant drop that amount of eggs (ive tryed and gave up on the title hunt) as for low lvls it is easy enough doesnt need to MUST have solo to do so. just think the fact that u must have solo for those with 1 pc...

Monday, 2. April 2018, 22:32

Game Gold

another essay! sry for that. BUT it cant be said enough.. selling stuff to people with gold for low values, and not being able to get gold from npc or gold dropping from monsters. is NOT adding gold to the game "players"