You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

Today, 11:20

Author: Gospodja

A simple request...

I voted: No! Since 12 years I play this game all that time LC was 'Rogues game' except 'Wizards time' when was 'Eva cap' of Eva 100% accs power, and now I see a rogue complains about some other class skill should be nerfed down. They (Rogues) play all day in arena hitting 1 hit all other classes, which wanna try their skills and attack power. And now they still complaining! Desperately asking for Haste2 buff to play their so OP char. Give Rogues Haste2 so they will be finally Complete! Of course...

Thursday, 11. October 2018, 10:36

Game randomly crashing...

I had antivirus and I uninstalled that. Possibly that was the case. Anyway they have error code. So they can fix something there.

Thursday, 11. October 2018, 08:37

Game randomly crashing...

Game randomly crashing since I got Win10 Update yesterday. Here is the error code:

Thursday, 4. October 2018, 09:30

How to remove that Juno Grass item? I can't

hm ok. I need every item spot in my inventory it's always tight.

Wednesday, 3. October 2018, 21:44

How to remove that Juno Grass item? I can't

How to remove that Juno Grass item? I can't.

Thursday, 30. August 2018, 07:55

Fall event

Ok Fall Event is not bad today but I think it will be more better if that event would be filled with fall leaves of all kind. Something like Insect box event. My most loved event is that Insect collecting box, cause is themed and drops-items follow that theme. So I think that good themed events and items-drops should be more be close and authentic, with special drops and icon design and good prizes. What you think guys?

Thursday, 14. June 2018, 22:53

server down

I solved my problem! Was needed Clean Re-Install of the game. Game work perfectly!

Thursday, 14. June 2018, 08:27

server down

Can't pass this! Game wont start. Picture BTW Microsoft Win10 had an update yesterday also. Win10-Version-Build

Thursday, 15. March 2018, 15:42

11 Years!

Thank you all on nice greetings!

Wednesday, 14. March 2018, 21:19

11 Years!

Thursday, 1. March 2018, 20:49

Recall to town while in flight

NS is a great class! It's beautiful and NS looks marvelous when is in flight! Adding this ability would make NS class even more awesome.

Thursday, 1. March 2018, 20:44

I have a problem about pet exp ...

Thank you! That was the problem! My pet hadn't food and sincerity. I fixed it. Thank You!

Thursday, 1. March 2018, 18:34

I have a problem about pet exp ...

My Leo exp pet got full Exp Bar of 100% and I wanted to give that accumulative exp to my Jaguar Cub lvl 42 pet. Then I got this message: Screenshot 2jg7yq1.jpg I tried several times but it not working. Help.

Friday, 16. February 2018, 19:20

Are Chaos Jewel Pocket of Elements disappeared?

You got me wrong Vilya! I m a bosshunter too and I can't remember... did I sold my Jewel Pockets with Elements or they just gone from my Roy Siban shop.

Friday, 16. February 2018, 09:35

Are Chaos Jewel Pocket of Elements disappeared?

I not quite remember but I think that Chaos Jewel Pocket of Elements disappeared from Roy-Siban. They was on sale and now no those and no gold. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wednesday, 10. January 2018, 05:28

[Content]Adding a boss

I vote for any new content in game.

Wednesday, 22. November 2017, 17:08

Castle Siege ...

Why not make-design-develop some DCS and MCS result page! It would be nice that after Castle Siege players get some statistics page-menu for each participated player on Siege. Where they can see their effort gained through fighting on Siege! Like: Who killed most, who assisted, what skills or items been used, etc. Just like we have in some other games. Also I would like to developers make, beside Siege players ranks result page, that all guild members which was on event and active, get prize sha...

Wednesday, 18. October 2017, 12:33

[System]Elemental System

I have better suggestion... lets nerf rogues stats. Only rogues have Dexterity stat which giving them: more attack more crits and deadly more HR more eva more moving speed (under 'Dexterity stat' hub) And rogue not need to use skills, mostly of them using only hiting attack button. Plus! On top of that rogue can escape fight very fast whatever they want and that not count like leaving arena than its even encouraged desirable activity. Honored by the rogues. And there's EVA armor sets which have ...

Wednesday, 13. September 2017, 11:01

Abusing of possibility to come on sieges unregisterred...

"Great!" That means that we all can use Party Recalls cards cause it nowhere writes that that is not permitted. Yeah! What is your opinion then?