You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Saturday, 6. May 2017, 13:27

Author: Dismiss

Dismiss Market Shop

Shop list updated again new prices, PM me in game with offer / trade. Ch.5 center.

Friday, 5. May 2017, 14:02

Dismiss Market Shop

Shop list update, PM me in Game with offer / trade.

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 14:53

Dismiss Market Shop

WTS List: Helmet: 87+16 B5 CC lv.10 inside / 1b Boots: 87+16 B5 CC lv.6 inside / 1b Erebus Pants +10 ( Knight ) Erebus Armor +10 (Rogue) Erebus Axe +10 (Titan) Erebusu Dual Sword +10 (Knight) Weapon Lv 33+15 ( Chaos Emerald Lv.2 Earth Elemental ) IC Tokens 55mil ea IDB 3.5mil ea SPB 4.6mil ea JPS - 210mil World Festival Boxes - 20mil ea -------------------------------------------------------------------------- WTB List: Armor 105-107 : Gloves, Boots, Armor, Pants need to be +15. with jeweld if p...

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 13:55

Need help with :Titan Acc's and lvling.

Quoted from "kamane" Quoted from "Dismiss" I been trying to find out what acc's are best for Titan (Warmaster) but cant really find anything, what stats should i be looking for? Full hit rate? Crit? CD? evasion? and aswell jewel's. Lvling as a Warmaster, where should i do it ? And what level should i start / move to other spot, if i remember right ToF is good till level 75 maybe even higher, but after that ? is it Tomb if so to what level and after that? For weapon u need chaos diamond because ...

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 13:54

Quoted from "kamane" Quoted from "Dismiss" Something els came to mind that i forgot to ask before, Weapon jewel for the lvling? For lvling in Tomb : Sphinix Commander what Chaos jewel is best for that ? Atm im uesing Ice Lv.2 Will ice work for the rest aswell or should i change when i can? and if so to what? Wm only weapon jewel is Light lv2 because of bellow debuff its one of most important debuffs.debuff with bellow and commies die quick with ur light lvl 2 Alright cool, i guess i'll change t...

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 10:01

Something els came to mind that i forgot to ask before, Weapon jewel for the lvling? For lvling in Tomb : Sphinix Commander what Chaos jewel is best for that ? Atm im uesing Ice Lv.2 Will ice work for the rest aswell or should i change when i can? and if so to what?

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 10:51

Quoted from "Henrik" ive been playing my titan for almost 10 years now, used green weapons for the hr, i feel like green makes titans hit more then blue weapon, titans have very little hr so they need all they can, for stats i have all extra stat points on strenght so i hit harder, and for jewels i recommend 1: coral 2: black pearl 3: white pearl 4: ruby 5: diamond 6: citrine and for chaos jewel pants: chaos malachite shirt: chaos fluorite weapon: chaos diamond rest : chaos coral for acc i reco...

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 10:26

Quoted from "Vilya" Hi Dismiss, Most the titan WM's I have spoken with use Hit Rate and Crit accessories. All used Blue Sealed weapons (until the higher level purple). Stats are really up to you, if you prefer a tiny bit more crit then add dex. If you prefer HP and a bit more defense, then add Con. Of course Str adds more attack for your titan as they are str based. Gems: Ruby Citrine (I think this one is Melee, I will have to check later again) Black Pearl White Pearl Coral (More HP is always ...

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 09:04

Quoted from "mouse420" can u post what u find im in the same boat Sure if i can find anything lol

Tuesday, 2. May 2017, 18:31

Quoted from "MujharCarillon" All I know, really, is what AddeOfSweden told me, before he stopped playing. Which is that War Master is attack and Hit Rate oriented. Also, I remember MidasOfSweden once saying, that he has around 11 k on his own War Master's Critical. I don't know so much about acc's, unfortunately. Unless it's for Highlander. Jewels, maybe high level for Dex (Peridot), and weapon attack (Fluorite, Black Pearl), and White Pearl to help increase HR. I'd usually go to the Tomb, in t...

Tuesday, 2. May 2017, 17:00

I been trying to find out what acc's are best for Titan (Warmaster) but cant really find anything, what stats should i be looking for? Full hit rate? Crit? CD? evasion? and aswell jewel's. Lvling as a Warmaster, where should i do it ? And what level should i start / move to other spot, if i remember right ToF is good till level 75 maybe even higher, but after that ? is it Tomb if so to what level and after that?

Monday, 1. May 2017, 20:58

Cast Shop / Costume problem.

Quoted from "Vilya" Hi, The gang costume is now a 5 piece costume. It was all covered in patch notes a while back. Gang costume used to be a C1 type, and only 4 individual pieces, this is not longer the case. Okey, i guess there is no way to refund the hair costume since i cant ues it.

Monday, 1. May 2017, 20:29

Cast Shop / Costume problem.

Hey all, not long ago i bought Gang Costume-Titan aswell a Titan Fantastic Costume Hair. And for some reason i cant ues both of them at the same time ? The gang costume only have 4 pieces : Armor Legs Gloves Boots and did work with Hair costume aswell before. How come it dosnt work now? Is it possible to refound the hair costume since i cant ues it with my Gang costume.