You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 14:19

Author: kamane

Need help with :Titan Acc's and lvling.

Quoted from "Dismiss" Quoted from "kamane" Quoted from "Dismiss" I been trying to find out what acc's are best for Titan (Warmaster) but cant really find anything, what stats should i be looking for? Full hit rate? Crit? CD? evasion? and aswell jewel's. Lvling as a Warmaster, where should i do it ? And what level should i start / move to other spot, if i remember right ToF is good till level 75 maybe even higher, but after that ? is it Tomb if so to what level and after that? For weapon u need ...

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 13:37

Quoted from "Dismiss" Something els came to mind that i forgot to ask before, Weapon jewel for the lvling? For lvling in Tomb : Sphinix Commander what Chaos jewel is best for that ? Atm im uesing Ice Lv.2 Will ice work for the rest aswell or should i change when i can? and if so to what? Wm only weapon jewel is Light lv2 because of bellow debuff its one of most important debuffs.debuff with bellow and commies die quick with ur light lvl 2

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 13:35

Quoted from "Dismiss" I been trying to find out what acc's are best for Titan (Warmaster) but cant really find anything, what stats should i be looking for? Full hit rate? Crit? CD? evasion? and aswell jewel's. Lvling as a Warmaster, where should i do it ? And what level should i start / move to other spot, if i remember right ToF is good till level 75 maybe even higher, but after that ? is it Tomb if so to what level and after that? For weapon u need chaos diamond because bellow debuff enemy d...

Thursday, 4. May 2017, 10:27

Wts 165+28 Dagger And 149+24 Changeable Wep

WTS 165+28 LIGHT LV2 DAGGER 10B AND WEP 149+24 CHANGEABLE 10B OR TRADING BOTH WEPS FOR MAGE HR SET JEWELED.