You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, 16. November 2018, 16:04

Author: Nostramadus

Element quest

Quoted from "Pandia" Quoted from "Nostramadus" If you cancle the quest, reset it at crean and then go back to Askan (The guy in Dratan who gives you the quest) and get the Quest again, the quest will be unbugged and all of the items will count and you can instantly turn it in and get your reward But the seals of the accessories are still missing 1 hr or evas depending on the accessory, from the originally released. Since it worked for u 5/5, did the accessory u picked as reward have 5 as origin...

Friday, 16. November 2018, 14:49

Element quest

You have to go to crean and reset the quests, i think you missed that step. He is located in Juno, where you can give up your specialized class and your statpoints. Simply click on reset quests (you have to pay some money) and then go back to where you got the quest and then you will get it again there. Worked for me 100% of the time (5 out of 5). An because of the reset and recalculating the Egeha elements will count again (if you have collected them of course) And you have to have all 999 item...

Friday, 16. November 2018, 10:37

Element quest

If you cancle the quest, reset it at crean and then go back to Askan (The guy in Dratan who gives you the quest) and get the Quest again, the quest will be unbugged and all of the items will count and you can instantly turn it in and get your reward

Sunday, 26. August 2018, 19:29

August Finale Riddle Responses!

I guess it's Sphinx Fighter (which would be the lvl 104 and 63 one in the english Version) Sphinx-Krieger (63) and Sphinxkämpfer (104) got different names in the German Version tough Ingamename: Nostramadus Server: Pangea Version: German

Monday, 11. June 2018, 15:12

Make Ns Costumes!!

There are more important things that the devs should focus on. It would be nice to have. But every second used for such costumes would be waste if there are these other big gaps and bugs that they need to fix