You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

Wednesday, 13. June 2018, 23:05

Author: Meela

server down

http://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index.php?page=Thread&postID=740201#post740201 They are aware that they are down.

Sunday, 7. May 2017, 23:48

Option to turn off Guild Application

Keep voting! I really hate when random's apply on me.

Tuesday, 21. June 2016, 05:59

Constant Disconnect over and over

I had an issue with DC's a little while ago. I had to completely uninstall my anti-virus it was causing the issues. I couldn't stay connected to LC. It was with AVG by the way. Lionza your issues sounds like you are missing files but I could be wrong. I would do a fresh install with anti-virus disabled while patching. Then enable and add folder to exceptions plus nskp. I have no issues with storage on any maps. I am sure Vilya could add more than me as she is really good with tech issues as I've...

Friday, 10. June 2016, 03:54

Festival soccer balls

It is 1000 wooden keys to get 1 gold key. It is even here in the FAQ: World Cup Festival Event. You must have already had 1.

Thursday, 9. June 2016, 19:16

Festival soccer balls

You can also get gold keys in lacaball. Think it was under average moonstones.

Wednesday, 8. June 2016, 17:57

Festival soccer balls

They could have been taken out awhile ago and they just never put them back in. It would be great for them to put them back in now that we have the World Cup event happening.

Sunday, 10. January 2016, 07:43

Mcs....

Yah that would then. Someone would need to report it in order for it to be looked into. I wasn't at either one. Just wanted to maybe get more info then not being able to attack.

Sunday, 10. January 2016, 07:33

Mcs....

Was there the 5 min battle or did it just go to throne battle? If it was just throne battle then other attackers can not attack each other. Its been this way for a long time. Only defenders can attack the other attackers during this time.

Tuesday, 5. January 2016, 08:12

US | Server Events Calendar

I was referring to two time zones in US/Canada that get left out of most events because they all occur during work/school times or early in the morning. The pet event occurs during work/school for them already at the current time. Making it earlier still leaves them out. Like EU staying up to do the event, they can't skip work/school to do the event Plus Australia and other countries in that specific time zone are left out of most events. I already said most events were geared towards later US/C...

Tuesday, 5. January 2016, 07:06

US | Server Events Calendar

It works both ways. The earlier time zones are at work during the event already. If you make it earlier they are still at work/school. It is never going to fit every single time zone. Lots of the events leave out PST and MST time zone and you don't hear these people complaining. Some events are already more geared towards EU/later time zones on the calendar. They definitely can't please everyone.

Monday, 9. November 2015, 18:50

Shop Error?

Yes I am having the issue. The shop seems to be down. Just have to be patient.

Tuesday, 20. October 2015, 19:44

prime stone

You can not use prime stones anymore. There was a time awhile back that we could use them up.

Sunday, 18. October 2015, 06:00

Full Screen = Black Screen PLEASE HELP

I am not sure sorry. Hopefully Vilya or another GM will see this.

Sunday, 18. October 2015, 03:56

Full Screen = Black Screen PLEASE HELP

If you have Window's 10 you can not play in Full Screen mode. If thats not the case then I'm not sure.

Wednesday, 16. September 2015, 16:12

Question about the game

The prices have changed since then. Also there has been a lot of changes to the game since June of 2014. I would go back and read the patch notes. That's the best place to start. Old Patch Notes Thread

Friday, 11. September 2015, 06:11

FIX: EXP and Resurrection Scrolls issues from patch on 7/29/2015

Use this also to fix maxie: FIX: EXP and Resurrection Scrolls issues from patch on 7/29/2015

Monday, 7. September 2015, 02:53

Hello everyone!

Can not play in full screen on Window's 10.

Friday, 4. September 2015, 19:14

can't sign in get irish cash

Even if it is new just try what Vilya said.

Friday, 4. September 2015, 19:12

multiple questions

Download from the link I posted above. You downloaded the DE version because when you link to the homepage it automatically puts you on DE. You have to change the language at the top.

Friday, 4. September 2015, 19:09

multiple questions

Download US from here: http://lastchaos.gamigo.com/us/