You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 213.

Yesterday, 11:23

Author: Fulminar

Use it as long as you can! | 17 January until ...?

Dear Players, Since all the technical issues have been resolved, the event schedule will be stopped. Your Last Chaos Team

Yesterday, 10:59

Technical Issues | 17 January 2019

Dear players, With great pleasure we would like to inform you that the technical issues have been resolved. The Item Shop and the gmigo account system are fully functioning again. Your Last Chaos Team

Yesterday, 08:23

Use it as long as you can! | 17 January until ...?

Dear Players, You are all aware of the technical difficulties we are having currecntly. As a small compensation we will be running some double events for you and more. These events will be occuring until the technical issues are resolved! So.....use these as long as you can!!! From now until the technical issues are resolved we will be having the following events rotating: Double EXPDouble SPDouble Gold DropDouble Item DropUpgrade eventsJewel Events Hopefully you can enjoy these event to the ful...

Thursday, 17. January 2019, 15:00

Technical Issues | 17 January 2019

Dear Community, Many of you have noticed already, that since yesterday we are facing some technical issues. Unfortunately these issues are more impacting than originally anticipated, but rest assured our IT team is doing their best to resolve all the issues as soon as possible. Due to the ongoing issues, the item mall will remain closed, the Gamigo Account System (GAS) is also not working flawlessly. This is why many of you experience issues when trying to create an account or reset your passwor...

Sunday, 13. January 2019, 04:40

PvP Server Usage

Quoted from "ANGEL." Quoted from "Jefalo" the 4 is without pet, so it should be 1 maybe :3. Indeed ! Do u really call it PVP when u can 2-hits anybody buffed with pet buffs? What if i can 1-shot people without pet buffs

Saturday, 12. January 2019, 21:10

Jewel Event

If and when it is decided to hold one it will be posted on the forums

Monday, 17. December 2018, 22:50

Extraordinary Maintenance | 18 December 2018

Dear Players, We would like to inform you that there will be a special maintenance in the gamigo offices. This means that the forum, and the homepage will not be available during the maintenance. The scheduled downtime is: December 18, 2018 9:00 CET to 14:00 CET We thank you for your patience and understan ding. Your Last chaos Team.

Saturday, 15. December 2018, 23:13

Bring it to me! - Item List

Thank you all for participating! the first 5 Players received the rewards!

Saturday, 15. December 2018, 21:53

Bring it to me! - Item List

Hello Participants! The list of items to bring to me is: 1. Aliminium 2. Reinforced Steel 3. Diamond (Not the jewel for gear) 4. Cotton Fabric 5. Smelting Stone 6. Platinum Healing Potion (any kind as long as its platinum) 7. +3 Armor Piece (Any class, any level, and any piece) 8. Invincible Cord (accessory) 9. Greater Mana Potion 10. Candy all items are 1x only. All items need to be brought to me. You have 1 hour to get them. After the hour i will randomly spawn on a map and you have to find me...

Friday, 14. December 2018, 20:32

Weekend Events | 200% Gear upgrade!

Grab your upgrading items! Get some more upgrade bonus on your gear today! Saturday - December 15, 2018 Start: 09:00 local server time End: 10:00 local server time Start: 19:00 local server time End: 20:00 local server time Sunday - December 16, 2018 Start: 08:00 local server time End: 09:00 local server time Start: 21:00 local server time End: 22:00 local server time Monday - December 17, 2018 Start: 09:00 local server time End: 10:00 local server time Start: 20:00 local server time End: 21:00 ...

Friday, 14. December 2018, 16:57

Weekly Sales | Christmas Shopping

We would like to offer another week of amazing solutions to your last minute Christmas Shopping lists. Be sure to grab something awesome for in game besties and guildies today... after all, there are only 9 more shopping days before Christmas! Saturday - December 15, 2018 Start: 00:01 local server time End: 23:59 local server time Limit: 30x per accts / per offer Buy 1x Purified rune ore (4) and get 1x Purified rune ore (4) for free.Buy 1x Devil rune ore (2) and get 1x Devil rune ore (2) for fr...

Wednesday, 14. November 2018, 17:04

Promo | Choices

Grab some game cash and get something you might need as a bonus! Whether it's more HP, guild skills, upgrading or unbinding, we've got you covered! Start: Wednesday - November 14, 2018 at 18:00 CET (12:00pm noon EDT) End: Thursday - November 15, 2018 at 23:59 CET (5:59pm EDT) Limit: NONE! Buy a cash package of: 4,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get the following items on top: 10x Platinum Stone Remover9,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get the following item on top: 1x Bless of Guild19,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get the followin...

Tuesday, 11. September 2018, 15:06

Ace Of Diamond's Exchange ?

Quoted from "rpat" The question for me is where do I buy this things from? I have seen Ace of Spades as well but i cannot find where to buy these from. Hello, You cannot "buy" them. They can be obtained through attendance rewards, y logging in every day. Thats where you get them from, you can buy them from other players if they choose to sell them, but the source is attendance.

Sunday, 2. September 2018, 10:08

Ace Of Diamond's Exchange ?

Hello, The way to redeem them is the following: You list them in the marketplace for lets say 9999999 gold. Then you cancel the sale so that the Ace of Spades are returned to your mysterious statue. You leave them in the statue for approximately 15-30 min and then they will automatically be removed and the cash added to your balance.

Wednesday, 8. August 2018, 21:27

Xtrap error

Hello, do you perhaps have any pending Operating system updates?

Monday, 6. August 2018, 00:51

Players bashing other peoples suggestions on purpose

Hello, You are free to report such accounts and they can be checked. as per forum rules: Quoted 6. Multi-Accounts 6.1 You are allowed to create just one forum account. This also applies, if the account is temporarily or permanently banned. 6.2 If several persons of the same household are creating a forum account, a moderator needs to be informed, before a post is created with the latest registered account.

Friday, 20. July 2018, 08:58

Server Buffs

Hello, GM buffs are not meant to be given on a regular basis, as they are intended to be something special. All the buffs you need for leveling you can easily get with help from other players. To give you an example: on the Polish server, players organize buff parties and share their class buffs for leveling.

Friday, 6. July 2018, 16:57

Promo | 20% more cash!

Start: Friday - July 6, at 19:00 CEST (01:00 pm EST) End: Saturday - July 7, at 23:59 CEST (05:59 pm EST) Don't miss out on this offer, you never know when it will come back around! Mobile/G-account payments excluded. To ensure you are within the correct timeframe for your server, please visit: [Time Zone Map] or [WorldClock] to adjust server time to your time. NOTE: US server is in EST/EDT, please make certain you are using this when calculating to your own timezone. We will not compensate for...

Friday, 6. July 2018, 16:48

Weekly Sales | Use your inventory efficiently!

One can never have enough stuff. But you should also use your inventory efficient! Grab what you need while it's on sale. Saturday - July 7, 2018 Stuff you need when you're hunting for gear! Start: 00:01 local server time End: 23:59 local server time Limit: 30x per acct / per offer Buy 1x Warehouse ticket (30 days) and get another one FREE!Buy 1x Merchant ticket (30 days) and get another one FREE! Sunday - July 8, 2018 Stuff you need when you have too much stuff! Start: 00:01 local server time ...

Wednesday, 4. July 2018, 17:04

Promo | Get what you need!

Start: Wednesday, July 4 at 18:00 CEST (12:00 noon EST) End: Thursday, July 5 at 23:59 CEST (5:59pm EST) Limit: NONE! Buy a cash package of: 4,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get the following items on top: 10x Platinum Stone Remover 9,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get the following item on top: 1x Bless of Guild 19,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get the following items on top: 5x Deep Blue Rune of Protection 29,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get the following items on top: 2x Safe-Socket-Scroll 49,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get the following item o...