You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

Friday, 25. December 2015, 00:22

Author: Elusive

Wishlist Gifts

Quoted from "SirHansford" Quoted from "pruss" I had 3 different masterstones on my wishlist too. I didn't get one of those but i did get a christmas gift. And by the way i spotted sir hansfords fail: The "chaos deal on PBI". It's not for sale after maintenence. Ummm, check page 3 of "Hot and New" Merry Christmas, SirHanford ;o)

Friday, 25. December 2015, 00:13

Wishlist Gifts

Nothing

Friday, 25. December 2015, 00:07

Wishlist Gifts

Those ARE different items since they were each a different level. Would a 400 xp card be the same as a 500 xp card? Thanks a bunch for the Christmas wishes.. *Removed See PM* Honestly, this goes beyond sucks

Thursday, 24. December 2015, 23:47

Wishlist Gifts

I think the only thing wrong is that Gamigo's staff are unable to tell time or don't care.

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 23:45

Unbound Master Stone Event

I have master stones that I bought with real money from Aeria. They did not fail hence the high price. I feel cheated that I do not have what I paid for.

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 23:40

Increased Mob Damage

Quoted from "Vilya" We have no events that increase monster damage output. Unless Gamigo is doing something different than before, during an event, the mob strength was increased. They frequently forgot to change that back after the change.

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 21:11

Increased Mob Damage

Quoted from "Vilya" As AdMaiora stated, it is likely due to lack of any or lack of correct elemental gem in your armor piece. The monster strengths have not been altered. The defense of a few were decreased a long while back (the Rawheads, Crusted Norg and a few others). It has been increased in some way. Too many in guild experienced that. I killl rawnecks most of the time. they are not hard to kill with ele buff. I rarely die. That has not been my experience the last couple of days. I am sorr...

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 19:00

Increased Mob Damage

I, and others, have noticed a marked increase in the level of mobs. So much so that my character dies quickly when I have full HP and ele buff. This has not happened before. I am working hard to level up to 174. I rarely use pots, etc due to the cost. I just wasted a number of rex scrolls yesterday and looks like today will be the same. I had 2 400 xp scrolls that were wasted (and no, it wasn't during the Event). This is just too much to shrug my shoulders and keep trying. This is a GAME. Games ...

Sunday, 15. November 2015, 20:10

Loyalty System

I suggest that the loyalty points be paid in IM cash since the wait has been so long. I, for one, can use it.

Thursday, 12. November 2015, 01:47

Rez Scroll 2 not working

I have 10 Rez Scrolls in my inventory which do not work. I have turned in a ticket. However, since my last automatic emails are not folllowed afterwards, I would appreciate this being acted upon as those are the last ones I have. Thank you, (and I am aware of the previous problems with the rez scrolls and the follow-up that this has been solved.)

Saturday, 7. November 2015, 00:49

User ID already connected

Have had several disconnections this evening. The last one, about 15 minutes ago, now gives me the User ID already connected. Have already tried a number of times to connect. Is there an idea of when this will be back to normal?

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 22:51

Events

You assume I didn't use an ROP. You assume wrong. I have never broken a piece of gear and I always use an ROP. Now, if the rest of you have nothing left to do besides pile on the original poster (me) I willl move on.

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 06:34

Events

It is amazing that most of you have spent your time to criticize me for my opinion of the upgrade event(s) without using the space constructively to offer your own suggestion or experiences? Just because *1* player criticizes an event (not all events...1 event) does not mean there are not others who share the same experiences as I do. Get off your high horse. There not a single player in this game that is perfect and knows everything. You have anything else to add, how about a detailed How-To on...

Tuesday, 3. November 2015, 02:43

Events

Oh I am used to that but thanks for the very nice reply. I cut short my intended msg because it is easy to fall into a rant and not get the point across. There are worse things in life to show than ignorance. Been guilty of that too. I haven't tried most of the events No reason, just not interested. But as far as the upgrades, which are more crucial to life or death in game, I do know what I am talking about. I was and am cautious with upgrading. I took my time and it paid off by getting over th...

Sunday, 1. November 2015, 18:03

Events

as for the upgrade, I was talking about the one just passed. And, as for the upgrade, there are only two options.... work or not work. The principle of an upgrade event is obviously to make the odds in our favor... work or not work. If you also need credentials, I joined the LC the first month after it left beta. I have upgraded many weps and armor. Some failed, the majority did not. The upgrade that passed, was, a dismal failure and others have said the same. The profanity comment stands on its...

Sunday, 1. November 2015, 16:15

Events

The quality of events seems to have taken a nose dive. I deleted everything after this sentence because when I got to the "200% Upgrade Event, i was shocked that I knew this much profanity. Seriously? You call that an an upgrade event?

Monday, 12. October 2015, 10:08

Dear Vilya!

These type of responses to a poster's issues are annoying. Either post a helpful suggestion or mumble to yourself.

Monday, 12. October 2015, 00:32

When our tickets will be replyed

Not very informative to others.

Friday, 2. October 2015, 07:44

In Game announcement Octoberfest

I got them okay. I was just hoping to have some fun seeing what other players thought it could be. Dream big! (flashing light *is* annoying.)

Thursday, 1. October 2015, 22:44

In Game announcement Octoberfest

The annoying flashing light on the right of the screen yesterday said to watch for Octoberfest free gift (today). I get all excited about free gifts. I'm sure mine will be another elephant so I can alternate getting it killled. While we all wait in anticipation, what do you think your gift will be?