You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 112.

Sunday, 11. November 2018, 17:17

Author: divataroza

Sunday XO quiz

I was trying to get in the XO quiz today Quoted from "Ravengem" Sunday, November 4thOX Quiz at 11am EST I got there on time to be met with "it isn't time for entrance of O.X event." message. It is not the first week that happen, but previous 2 times I thought may be the daylight savings time change difference between Europe and North America. Not this time. Are these quizzes still running as per the GM events post?

Sunday, 28. October 2018, 16:09

Game randomly crashing...

I contacted the tech support and got an automated response. Followed the steps in it and so far it seems it is working. I'm in game for about 35 minutes and no crash. Because it is a automated message I'm adding it here if anyone wants to try it: "Hello there! This is an automated response from the Support team of Wellbia Co., Ltd. Hmm, seems like you have some troubleshooting issues with your game! We’re sorry for your inconvenience. Please follow the procedures below to solve the issue you’re ...

Sunday, 28. October 2018, 13:59

Quoted from "Azazelo" Try run as administrator... Did that. And also did another test. No matter what the game closes exactly 6 minutes after starting. One test I moved around hunting, on others - just logged in and stayed in the spawn point - same 6 minutes and crash. Any thoughts?

Saturday, 27. October 2018, 18:16

I'm facing the same dilemma. Game stays on for about 6-7 mins. Not much can be done for this time.

Thursday, 25. October 2018, 01:25

Win 7 64 bit here and started crashing few days ago: I have not installed anything new. Antivirus is running. Solution to turn of antivirus when playing is not acceptable. I rather not play. Here is the error code and what was currently running at the time:

Sunday, 5. August 2018, 17:19

"All pets can wear pet armor" question

I was in quiz today and was wearing my new reading glasses. This question came up again and there was no P2 in it. Sorry I could not get a screen shot. Next quiz I attend I'll have the Snipping tool running.

Tuesday, 19. June 2018, 02:26

Moonstone Boxes Challenge

Not yet. Here is the original post http://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index.…&threadID=54601

Thursday, 14. June 2018, 21:57

server down

I still get the "Failed to connect to login server." message. EDIT: Just reinstalled the client and I'm back in.

Thursday, 14. June 2018, 11:42

"Failed to connect to login server."

"Failed to connect to login server." Again?!?

Friday, 18. May 2018, 04:28

Trying to make sense of this

I was reading this topic: Non-transferable/deposit-able items. and one look at the results make me have a hope that this can happen :95% agree and 5% disagree - not even a close call. I even put my best reading glasses to make sure of the numbers, not just looking at the bar graph. Then I red the last statement: And I was like "WHAAAAT?!?" I admit that my English is not very good, but back when I went to school I had fair marks in Math so for me 95% of voters agreeing with the suggestion and 5% ...

Sunday, 8. April 2018, 17:20

"All pets can wear pet armor" question

On today's slow XO quiz question 11 was "All pets can wear pet armor". I went to the X = No and apparently i was wrong. Can someone tell me where can i buy armor for my pet drake?

Friday, 6. April 2018, 11:45

Laca ball for easter eggs

LacaBall is a better idea imo

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 00:18

Royal Knight Immunity To Blind

it sux how they retroactively can change something that you already got. It is like you buy a Mercedes and a year later they swap it for a Kia and tell you that it is all right and it is actually better for you

Saturday, 27. January 2018, 16:44

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

Quoted from "Resuwrecktion" Quoted from "Vilya" Hello, You can store them once you get merchant profession on your character. Merchant Profession Yeah I get that, but it just sucks for the characters that were already max level before the merchant profession came out, and it's even worse that some of us have to farm a crap ton of Sio affinity just for us to become merchants. I think there should be an option where people who were above the required level to become a merchant at the time of it's...

Sunday, 14. January 2018, 15:07

Are the old event calendars coming back?

It would be nice to see some of the old events coming back. It is kind of boring to see same events copy and paste from week to week. Probably you should put that in the Suggestions and make it a poll.

Saturday, 6. January 2018, 23:54

new player

Thank you dinosue2 for correcting my English. I apologize if i scared someone with my opinion. I do not have have 3 capped toons - only one and the second is only 3 levels away from cap, and that is a result of playing for 10 years without power level or spending cash. I started the game because I red that it was free to play and I chose by my free will to play it that way. I explored the maps of Juno, Dratan and Merac in full and enjoyed the PvE. But at one point the grinding (if we refer back ...

Wednesday, 20. December 2017, 00:10

[Suggestion] Extended Profession System

I would like to vote "Yes" as long as players are not discriminated in any way as it was and it still is with the merchant profession

Saturday, 16. December 2017, 21:49

Santa Claus Fragments

Greetings all! Between 2 toons at different levels, grinding on different mobs i gathered the following amount of Santa Claus Fragments: Fragment 1 - 22 pieces, Fragment 2 - 98 pieces, Fragment 3 - 74 pieces, Fragment 4 - 59 pieces, Fragment 5 - 63 pieces, Fragment 6 - 61 pieces, Fragment 7 - 49 pieces, Fragment 8 - 63 pieces, Fragment 9 - 0 pieces. Is this just my bad luck or the Fragment 9 (the one with the gift) is really hard to drop?

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 06:51

safe stone

use them quick, before they follow the fate of the MS