My guess is Tears of Knight Name: Belle Server: US Initus

Friday, 24. August 2018, 04:04

Author: annieleona

August Finale Riddle Responses!

My guess is Wight Flair. In game name: Belle Server: US Initus

Wednesday, 27. June 2018, 17:56

Elephant has lost skills

I wish that were the case but I lost it on my pets that the arrow had expired. The ones that were still set up for A1 did not lose it. Sure hope they can fix this soon.

Wednesday, 6. June 2018, 04:28

Cant reach Prime Minister Amba

Did you start this quest and was then unable to finish it? Regardless, go back and get the key from Prime Minister Erbe and then the door will open for you.

Monday, 16. April 2018, 17:05

Problem with getting armor at level 50; USA server, Initus Channel 5

You should have received a guardian reward box. Double click on it and you will receive your armor/weapons and a title.

Wednesday, 7. September 2016, 18:41

Attendance glitched?

I am confused, so our attendance for today has been confirmed on our characters we have had on each day? ok I get it now . For accounts over 365 days you will not get the attendance icon until you reset to zero. For account under 365 days you will have your attendance icon. Hope this helps others

Tuesday, 6. September 2016, 01:34

merchant mart getting items

Go see the mysterious statue . That is where you receive you items you have purchased now.

Saturday, 23. January 2016, 23:49

More X-Trap issues.

Hi Aba, I had to disable my webroot to be able to play here again and I am thinking that is your issue also. Try that and see if you can stay in game.

Tuesday, 12. January 2016, 06:43

Healer Skillful Set

I have my set so this can be closed. Thank you

Saturday, 9. January 2016, 07:34

Healer Skillful Set

Looking to buy the 163-165 skillful healer crafted set. If you have and would like to sell please contact me here or in game, AdriAnne. Thank you

Friday, 25. December 2015, 00:22

Wishlist Gifts

I also have not received my gift but am wondering if the rune of protection are considered same item even though they are used at different levels? It is the only thing I can think of that I did wrong on my wish list. I had deep blue rune of protection, golden rune of protection and rune of protection II. Anyway, Merry Christmas all and may you have a great day!

Sunday, 6. December 2015, 18:48

Birthday present

I visited Estella to get my titles Have you seen her on your toons?