You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

Thursday, 3. May 2018, 01:47

Author: dfaltas22

A balance to the classes

As much as we want a change and balance between characters, its just not going to happen probably due to the lack of team members that run LC. But at this point any change would be awesome

Monday, 23. April 2018, 09:11

An extra accessory slot

Would it perhaps make more sense if there was an extra slot (ONLY) for muta, kyle and the other ones. So then you can equip 3 of your desired accessories of your own instead of being forced to equip for example, a muta stone then 2 other accs. I dont know, what do you think ?

Saturday, 17. February 2018, 12:46

Customize your armor & weapon

Wouldn't it be fantastic if you had an option to customize your own armor and craft it as however you want with different options/colors and etc. and along with your own weapon. Let me know what you guys thing what you guys think.

Thursday, 15. February 2018, 11:22

PVP Tournaments

Hi fulminar, sounds good ill be looking forward for it

Wednesday, 14. February 2018, 14:06

PVP Tournaments

Rules can apply with ex-rangers preventing them from using unfair tactics and i really like the idea of the same class vs the other but... there are not too many good knights in the game, maybe TKs but not RKs.

Wednesday, 14. February 2018, 13:28

PVP Tournaments

It came to my mind that it would be really fun to have pvp tournaments with pay out prizes or just regular prizes it doesn't matter. It would work out with certain rules that have to be followed and not broken or an automatic forfeit. It would vary between 1v1s 2v2s and 3v3s.. idk let me know what you guys think. People would feel to work more on getting better gear just to win, lol idk this would be really awesome.

Wednesday, 10. January 2018, 04:34

[Class]Royal Knight suggestions

Literally any buff would be convenient for the Royal Knight to be honest, but my only issue is if gamigo is even going to take any of this for consideration...25 people have voted yes already but like i said does that event matter? I really want them to at least communicate with us or comply with our suggestions and demands to make this game even better ya know ?

Saturday, 6. January 2018, 23:22

[Item]Charm & Damage boosters

Charm and the dmg booster combined together making your regular attack about x3-x4 your normal attack, its even worse when a character has a debuffer. But i think it does the same with a skill.

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 11:17

You expect everybody to run around with these things? lol i dont mind but as long as its banned during siege and as long as you can use one or the other. That is my main point.

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 11:09

Regardless if players have access to it or not, its just not fair! Even if i had these, i wouldn't use them because it just wouldn't feel right.

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 10:48

I have been talking to a lot of players about this subject on how charm & damage boosters can be used together, which creates a 1-2hit kill depending on the character. The first thing is it should officially be banned during siege always and forever due to the fact that it leaves players to a disadvantage that dont have these items, because it is just ultimately not fair what so ever, second is maybe you can have to where you cant stack both charm and damage boosters together, and you can possib...

Monday, 1. January 2018, 00:04

RKS are not immune to blind

Okay sounds good, thanks vilya

Sunday, 31. December 2017, 06:32

RKS are not immune to blind

Royal knights have a passive skill to make them immune to getting blind, it doesn't work. This doesn't concern me at all but like whats the point of having a skill that doesn't work ya know? :p

Sunday, 17. December 2017, 13:44

And btw this is the cover glitch you're talking about right ?

Sunday, 17. December 2017, 13:31

This is an actual start of bringing balance to the force within the royal knight compared to the other characters. THIS IS SOMETHING MY MAN!! This is what we royal knights need lol we are literally about to go extinct. Over populated rouges all over town makes my head hurt sometimes.

Friday, 15. December 2017, 01:10

[Class]Temple Knight Skill "Taunt" Duration Buff

Instead of focusing more the classes that dont need a change, and are perfectly fine...especially TKs, you are saying you want to make an OP class even more OP than it already is, we need to focus more on the classes that need certain buffs such as sorc/assassins and most definitely royal knights. When you do ever see freakin RKs in the game ? lol we need to bring balance to the force dude.

Thursday, 14. December 2017, 11:14

[Class]Temple Knight Skill "Taunt" Duration Buff

Watch this 13 second video just so you get an idea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07zYvkNYL8

Thursday, 14. December 2017, 11:08

Temple Knight Skill "Taunt" Duration Buff (not sure if I posted this in the right thread)

Its funny how you want this skill buffed... Why do those classes get to have debuffers and characters like royal knights/assassins and so on have no debuffers, which leaves them at a disadvantage. If anything debuffers need to get nerfed, or to make things fair... every character should have one. And btw the least favorable classes that are barley seen in the game are royal knights and sorcerers.

Thursday, 7. December 2017, 04:18

Merging Servers

Regarding the issue and complaints of having less players in each server, would it be right to merge Initus and Horizon ? I dont know, i feel like more players equals more fun. What do you guys think ?

Wednesday, 6. December 2017, 11:57

Dash on Royal Knight

Every time dash is used, it glitches out to the point where i have to restart my game in order to use my skills again, sometimes the skill glitches out so bad that i get disconnected sometimes as well. I just dont understand lol this issue has been going on for a while now and it hasnt been fixed. VILYA PLEASE, please look into this is all i ask.