Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, 7. October 2018, 03:28

Author: kalro

attendance set pieces

good i was hoping it was higher level but its good thanks

Saturday, 6. October 2018, 06:02

attendance set pieces

ok so what level are they and are they permanent?

Friday, 5. October 2018, 19:33

attendance costume pieces

we can get prizes for attendance . there are pieces of costumes that cost 200 tokens each . the question is how long do each piece last or are they permanent? i wouldnt want to buy one piece at a time and have the first ones go away before i got the whole set

Monday, 11. June 2018, 20:22

upgrade events

ms should work every time and not make your gear limited to you only. yes there are safe upgrades but all the ms should be that way.

Sunday, 15. October 2017, 20:27

upgrade woes

the old system for upgrade was at least usable. ms always worked with no fails and not stuck with one owner despite claims of [oh its really easy to upgrade anytime with what drops in game]. its not that easy when fails are the norm and you can use a lot of hs and get no +on your attempt.

Friday, 9. June 2017, 01:36

upgrade? not really

i liked the very old system. buy a prime stone and it will upgrade your item to +16 no fails or use ms and not fail or be character bound. runes have mostly had variable results except for lucky ones. it used to be nice to get 100 pack of chaosballs and then you would have a few stones to defend or attack and some to use for fail free upgrades guess we want things that dont make enough money or are damaging to the economy. the game is one of my favorites having said what i intended to be a compl...

Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 06:28

[Suggestion] Extended Profession System

the professional merchant was an unwanted extra gold control measure to spend gold you didnt have. you bought the items and cant sell them at all unless you fork out 100million gold not for me.

Sunday, 19. February 2017, 05:12

socket scrolls

when you get 2 sockets as many times as i have and have to waste real cash for resets only to get 2 socket is a shame to buy any more in item mall when you can get 2 sockets with the cheapest from npc unless you are rich and love to spend just for spendings sake

Saturday, 18. February 2017, 07:21

socket scrolls

i would like to see a socket scroll that has a guaranteed amount of sockets instead of many fails with 2 sockets i dont see the point in random amounts on every priced scroll

Wednesday, 1. February 2017, 18:30

Promotional Gifts

thanks for quick answer Vilya. i was going to ask also