You are not logged in.

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 5. August 2015, 05:35

Non-responding Client> Cant get to server

Is anyone having problems with the client window. After pressing the LC icon my client window comes up but the start button is dark and the cursor is in a perpetual mode of processing. Or looking for something.

After a time I go to my task manager and it tells me that the LC client isn't responding. I have cold booted and even removed the game completely from my computer and re-downloaded to no avail. Still the problem persists.

Is there something going on I am unaware or should I put in a ticket? I went to the support page and I couldn't find anything that I can glean from the information that is specific to this problem.

HELP!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 5. August 2015, 06:12

Hello

Please double check if your antivirus or firewall isn't blocking the client from connecting.
Make sure to include the entire last chaos folder in the exception list of your antivirus.

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

mouse420

• "mouse420" is male

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Wednesday, 5. August 2015, 07:45

I have the same problem on my laptop t took out Windows reinstalled Windows and put just lc on it and ever since it hasn't worked I have another tower that loads the game plays it for about 30 minutes then lags so bad it disconnects ...my main tower runs it perfectly I'm starting to think it is just hit and miss with the install ...

• Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Wednesday, 5. August 2015, 08:13

What i have noticed at least on my personal laptop is that whenever there are any pending updates to be installed, my game was lagging terribly. After i have done the updates and restarted my laptop everything went back to normal, maybe you have the same issue?

In the case of Last Chaos, you should always disable your antivirus before installing. Once installed you need to add the entire Last Chaos folder to the exceptions and then turn the antivirus back on.
If you have a security suite on your PC (antivirus + firewall) you also need to add the Last Chaos launcher and the game and xtrap to the allowed applications list, else they may have internet access blocked which will not allow the game to start or cause disconnects.

Fulminar
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

• "adamiskandar80" is male

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Wednesday, 5. August 2015, 09:34

I got no problem when opening LC window. But my only problem till now is I cant enter Dratan lol...only Dratan. I dunno why, my LC window will go blank for long time after try to open, try too wait but it is same....maybe Im using my very old laptop since the date I return bck playing LC. Too heavy to support Dratan idk hehe. Maybe I need to wait till my gamers pc get repair. It has been in dust for almost 3 years. But no money to repair yet hahaha.

Knight's FOREVER
lxLordOfSteelxl - XxHellRiderxX
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 5. August 2015, 09:50

An old trick for porting to Dratan is turn down all your settings and move your camera in as close as you can to your character. Then tele.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Wednesday, 5. August 2015, 10:58

Carackas,

Do you need to defragment your computer's hard drives? If so, then that could be why your cursor is in a perpetual state of looking for something. Your LC client might be scattered all over your primary (C: ) drive. Especially if it has a large capacity. Defragmenting it, will bring everything closer to the start of the drive.

Also, I find that I never have to turn off my firewall (Windows Firewall), and Antivirus (Microsoft Security Essentials), but I still do need to register LC with both, to reduce or avoid problems.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 5. August 2015

Wednesday, 5. August 2015, 13:49

Something similar

my prob sumn similar, tho I can click on the client but after x trap "updates" lc won't load period :thumbdown:X(

• Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Wednesday, 5. August 2015, 14:35

my prob sumn similar, tho I can click on the client but after x trap "updates" lc won't load period :thumbdown:X(
Please try to go into your last chaos folder, then into the folder called BIN. You will see there a folder called "xtrap".
Rename the folder to for example "xtrap old" and then start the launcher and the game again.

This should force a clean xtrap download and install, once done check if it resolves your issue with the game not loading.
Fulminar
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Friday, 7. August 2015, 16:45

Non responsive launcher

I would like to thank everyone for there suggestions and help. Fortunately after the maintenance last wednesday the problem seems to have vanished.
I am keeping this information though because it is all excellent. And should I have any more problems with my LC launcher I will have more options before going to Fulminar or Vilya.

And Fulminar...a special thank you for helping clear up that Guild Member Info Screen! It was finally taken care of last maintenance. Which proves that if your patient and a Game master tells you that your problem has been submitted then it will be taken care of in due course.

Thank you all again!!

• Activate Facebook