Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 23. July 2015, 22:51

My Lastchaos Add-On!!

Dear Irisians,

A few days ago, we launched the My LastChaos popup with only the friend recruiting included.
By the way: The race is still on! Don't miss it...

It's time to let you know what's next. You are waiting for the new Loyalty Rewards of August to be announced?
Forget it! We will do - yet another - big improvement for the Loyalty System.

Many players using this feature and are collecting points have told us, that they wanted "better" rewards. Actually everyone has his own "better" and we received hundreds of different wishes. So we are taking the opportunity now and turn the whole system upside down again. All power to YOU!

Starting 1st of August, you won't be collecting only loyalty points for item purchases, but also for activity!
Also you do not need to live with the rewards we chose for you anymore.

Here is a little heads-up about what we plan to do for you and why we do that:

Players Complaint: I cannot keep my points after the end of the month!
Our Solution: There will be 2 separate point balances which we call "status points" and "reward points". Every status point has a lifetime and will expire exactly a certain time after you gained it. But rewards points will never expire!

Players Complaint: The rewards are crap. Give me what I want!
Our Solution: There will be a kind of loyalty shop inside the My LastChaos popup, where you can redeem your reward-points for a selection of awesome things. Get what you want, when you want!

Players Complaint: My gift storage gets spammed with balance notifications!
Our Solution: You will see all about Loyalty inside the My LastChaos popup. No notifications and no balance trigger items for 10 cash anymore. See what you like to know any time and use your points right away!

Players Complaint: Activity system rewards are useless!
Our Solution: Earn Loyalty points instead of little gifts within the new activity system and exchange them for stuff that you like. How many points? This will be announced when the system is ready.

Players Complaint: I would love to just buy the one or other rare item. Why is it only in loyalty?
Our Solution: If you only miss a few points for a reward, you will be able to pay a little cash on top and get your reward anyway. Rares must remain rare, so you will always have to have some minimum points for a rare reward, but you can still get it quickly.

Players Complaint: I'm playing more than one version. Why is it counted separately?
Our Solution: Within LastChaos Europe you will be collecting for only one balance in the future, no matter if your points come from Elysion or a local server, or even different (French, Spanish) local servers. For players in Russia, South America and the USA, you will be able to "link" your accounts with an European account (if you have one) or with accounts from other versions. You will need to know username and password of the accounts to get them linked for one shared balance - you will even be able to link your "main" with your "trader" and collect points together on both of them.

.... and much more!

Really?
Well, that is the plan, but it is also quite challenging to get all that stuff included in the few days left. It may happen that the one or the other feature has a little delay, but nothing will be lost. We promise!

What will happen to my existing points?
Don't worry... they will be migrated to the new balance system and you will receive both, status- and reward points based on the tier you reach in July

Do I still get my cash back?
Yes, based on your tier you will still have your individual cash-back ratio.

Anything else?
As the system is not fully built, little changes or additions may happen. We'll let you know when it's launched!

Good things are coming!
Last Chaos Team
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Friday, 31. July 2015, 13:47

Hello again,

We would like to let you all know that the new system will in fact be active tomorrow. The old points will get transferred to that new system, and the new points will start being collected towards the new system. We regret to inform you that the popup in game will not be ready yet.

This means you will be unable to check balance or redeem your points until it is live next week (we do not have a a specific day yet, but will announce the second we find out). The points will not be lost and will be gathered by the system, you just simply will not be able to check or redeem them.

We will, however, sweeten the pot for you all a bit as an apology to this not being ready to activate now....until the day the popup is activated, you will get DOUBLE the points for each point earned! That's right, until the popup is functioning next week, you will get 2 points for every 500 spent in a single purchase beginning on August 1, 2015 at 00:00 GMT / EST.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female