You are not logged in.

• "adamiskandar80" is male
  • "adamiskandar80" started this thread

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Friday, 14. August 2015, 10:25

Question about Dura 300/300

hi...Im being using Kyle's Brooch, Ulkan's Ring, Muta's Solid Stone & Bache's Necklace which have duration on it. First I thought duration 300/300 will be reduce by per monster kill. But I did realise when I doing quest on Greedy Swordsman Kyle, the duration of the said accs reduce by per hit. Just after minute while hitting Kyle's the duration became zero. So my point is why dura reduce by hits & not by per killing mobs. It makes me think twice to change to dura armor or wep if dura reduce by hits.

And the BIG problems is I cant use the dura accs anymore when it came to zero in just minutes only, while Kyle's still have long HP to kill. Whats is the point? Just imagine if Im using armor & wep with dura on it. Im no longer can use both while mobs is still alive to fight.
Just wonder...how it could benefit the players where I hv seen...it is just not worth it. TY

Im talking about those bosses mobs. TYvm
Knight's FOREVER
lxLordOfSteelxl - XxHellRiderxX

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Fulminar" (14. August 2015, 14:19)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 14. August 2015, 13:08

Hello,

Durability decreases only for the below conditions:

Weapon: 0.1 Durability decrease with each hit you give to the monster.
Armor: 0.1 Durability decrease with each hit you take from a monster
Accessories: 0.1 Durability decrease with each hit you take from a monster

When the durability reaches 0, then you can still wear the item but it will not give you any bonus.
You can fill the durability up if you go to the Miner Trainer. You can repair for gold or with IC items.

Kyle is in an area full with other mobs, if more monsters attack you your durability on armor will decrease faster.

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, 14. August 2015, 13:26

ty for ur explanantion. however if gamigo still want to use "dura" on each wep, armor or accs I feel better for gamigo to increase duration to 5000/5000 or myb more... then up to the player to do hw much repair they want to do...it makes thing easier & convenience for everybody to play. OR just allowed player to upgrade their own dura as much as they can by using "hammer" because now we cannot upgrade the duration. Pls consider for player convenience. tyvm
Knight's FOREVER

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fulminar" (14. August 2015, 14:18)

• Activate Facebook

Death

Sincere Adventurer

Friday, 14. August 2015, 13:36

You can also increase ur damage by getting a good weapon etc. Then the time you fght with monsters reduces and the dura wont fall that fast.
Evasion equipment may help as well. Its quite okay. I suggest to take the CC (I think in english u call them infinitys ) accs and increase their stats with anvil.
The dura weapon is still nice because it does way more dmg and is easier to get than Ramslo-weapons. Well i wont say "no" if the developer increase the dura but you can still handle it somehow with 300/300.

Katar//Pangea
LvL 185 Spezialist
Death Gilde:Eskalation

Enschuldige mich hiermit für alle meine Tipp-/Rechtschreibfehler
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Friday, 14. August 2015, 14:10

Even if mobs miss on u, the durability will go down.

ANGEL - 185 witch / TigerLily - 185 Archwiz / PeterPan - 185 assasin - LC USA

• Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Friday, 14. August 2015, 14:21

Merged posts together.

Please use the "Edit" option :)

Fulminar
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, 14. August 2015, 15:14

You can also increase ur damage by getting a good weapon etc. Then the time you fght with monsters reduces and the dura wont fall that fast.
Evasion equipment may help as well. Its quite okay. I suggest to take the CC (I think in english u call them infinitys ) accs and increase their stats with anvil.
The dura weapon is still nice because it does way more dmg and is easier to get than Ramslo-weapons. Well i wont say "no" if the developer increase the dura but you can still handle it somehow with 300/300.
I think I hv quite a good wep with my lvl nw 174. Im using 173+28 wep & +29 on 5 pcs armor. I may take quite some time to kill like Kyle & Ramslo...because I play solo not thru party, ever since I played LC im always play alone since day 1 download this game :( :( ;(. But as u knw once I enter the tower....there will be 40-50 mobs will follow & hits me at d same time including the big white one (lol forgot the mob's name). My concern is.. I still need to do the quest at d Tarian Tower (is tht d right name? lol) because I cant enter ramslo lab by solo. But just feel not right just because of 40-50 mobs hits me and my dura accs reduce like water. What happen in future if there is a quest in d place tht full of mobs...the "dura" thing will always be a problem for a solo player like me. Hopefully Gamigo can do something. Luv this game lol.

May I ask u, what is CC/infinity accs....as I knw CC in Katrissa known as Chaos Coral lol. Anyway tq for your advice. :)
Knight's FOREVER
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Friday, 14. August 2015, 15:30

Kyle has 2 spawn locations. One is in the center of Tarian, with the Crusted Norgs and the second spot is at the Entance to Ramslo's Lab.
If there are too many mobs attacking you, try the second spot, its usually more quiet :)

Fulminar
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, 14. August 2015, 16:38

Kyle has 2 spawn locations. One is in the center of Tarian, with the Crusted Norgs and the second spot is at the Entance to Ramslo's Lab.
If there are too many mobs attacking you, try the second spot, its usually more quiet :)
thx...will try to look at 2nd spot since alrdy 2 days I try to find Kyle in Tarian Center after the 1st kill but he didnt come out lol.
Knight's FOREVER
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, 14. August 2015, 17:39

ty so much fulminar for get me the 2nd spot of kyle ...no lag, less mob....more easy & able to kill Kyle 1000x faster thn before...there got norg brothers too. No need to worry abt dura decrease lol. thx
Knight's FOREVER
  • Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Friday, 14. August 2015, 19:22

ty for ur explanantion. however if gamigo still want to use "dura" on each wep, armor or accs I feel better for gamigo to increase duration to 5000/5000 or myb more... then up to the player to do hw much repair they want to do...it makes thing easier & convenience for everybody to play. OR just allowed player to upgrade their own dura as much as they can by using "hammer" because now we cannot upgrade the duration. Pls consider for player convenience. tyvm

Weapon and Armour Durability Enhancements Suggestion
EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Saturday, 15. August 2015, 11:30

In the durability FAQ, at the end, there is a demo on restoring maximum durability, using mysterious hammers. What is interesting in the last picture attached is that the initial durability is 299, but using 299 hammers seems to bring recovered durability to 299 from 598.
If this is true, them the max durability could be increased over 300. If max durability is 598, I wonder if it's possible to repair it to the 598/598 mark, or only to 300/598 mark, with normal or special repair. Unfortunately, I don't have the materials necessary to experiment....

• Activate Facebook