You are not logged in.

Suggestion | Junk exchange NPC

• "buhameister" started this thread

Date of registration: 20. August 2015

Monday, 5. October 2015, 15:54

Junk exchange NPC

I suggest putting in game a NPC who would exchange all (junk) items into more useful items. We all get loads of junk through grinding that just doesnt sell, or you only get few coins from npc, or is almost useless. We all know its hard to get rid of it, low lvl players have hard time selling it, it uses up inventory and causes frustration. I understand it is arguable what is junk or what is not -- for someone holy water of strength may be complete junk, to someone else it may not.

So why not adding NPC where you would unload all this junk, and receive a various ammount of "points" for each. Then buy more wanted items with those points (like hs, tools, idbs, spbs, expbs). Instantly clearing inventory of junk, less frustration selling it and an opportunity to get items you really want.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Tuesday, 6. October 2015, 16:31

Junk Yard

Well, I can understand your point but it is, as you say, a very subjective situation, and would create a huge system in itself. However..there are outlets for items you deem "JUNK" now. With rewards for the exchange as well.

• The Pictorial Book..not only is a way to get rid of excess inventory but rewards are given in exchange.
  • Trader Siban and Roy will sell almost anything for you and if priced correctly will result in good game gold!
  • Merch Mode on K-5 is still another way to unload merchandise and make a profit provided you price things reasonably.
And finally
  • the NPCs like Merchant Geres will take your items...at reduced rates but it clears valuable inv space for you.
Granted, it takes a lot more time and effort to do the above then to just go dumb your trash at the Junk Yard, but in the long run it is a lot less messy. And we really don't need another system with a whole new set of problems..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Carackas" (6. October 2015, 16:33)

• Activate Facebook

• "oakleydoakley3" is male

Date of registration: 15. July 2015

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 14:23

Well, I can understand your point but it is, as you say, a very subjective situation, and would create a huge system in itself. However..there are outlets for items you deem "JUNK" now. With rewards for the exchange as well.
  • The Pictorial Book..not only is a way to get rid of excess inventory but rewards are given in exchange.
  • Trader Siban and Roy will sell almost anything for you and if priced correctly will result in good game gold!
  • Merch Mode on K-5 is still another way to unload merchandise and make a profit provided you price things reasonably.
And finally
  • the NPCs like Merchant Geres will take your items...at reduced rates but it clears valuable inv space for you.
Granted, it takes a lot more time and effort to do the above then to just go dumb your trash at the Junk Yard, but in the long run it is a lot less messy. And we really don't need another system with a whole new set of problems..
I agree whole Heartedly
  • Activate Facebook