You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "adamiskandar80" is male
  • "adamiskandar80" started this thread

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Sunday, 13. September 2015, 17:28

30 days wep cover & costume with +15 / +25 / +28 / +30

hi gamigo...i'll like to make a suggestion, can u make a wep cover & costume with choice of +15 / +25 / +28 / +30. By having these type of costumes so player can make a choice either to upgrade their wep/armor OR to buy the said wep cover/armor with + from item mall. Im sure this will benefit both...the player & also gamigo. That is my suggestion...about the price I leave it to u guys at gamigo to decide. TY
Knight's FOREVER
lxLordOfSteelxl - XxHellRiderxX
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Sunday, 13. September 2015, 19:34

Temp Plussing

Interesting concept however how that would impact the entire plussing system is hard to say. If I understand what your saying, these covers would give your armor and/or weapons a 30 day boost to +15, +25..etc... No need for any of the stones or runes....could change everything. If prices were reasonable why...I would stop buying LSS, CSS, and Master stones...and not have to worry about character bounding my weapons etc.

And refining stones...could they be used on top of the covers?....

I hope I did understand your suggestions. If so...Im not sure if it would be a good thing or not.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Carackas" (13. September 2015, 19:36)

• Activate Facebook

• "adamiskandar80" is male
  • "adamiskandar80" started this thread

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Monday, 14. September 2015, 05:49

Carackas: No need for any of the stones or runes....could change everything. If prices were reasonable why...I would stop buying LSS, CSS, and Master stones...and not have to worry about character bounding my weapons etc.

Me: I dont think it will change everything, theres always players that like to upgrade their own wep & armor then resell it later OR to use it for long. I dont think wep cover/costume with + will be sell cheap by gamigo hehe but at least it give choices to IC buyers to have an options due to masterstone upgrade is no longer guaranteed can + like last time. It can bring bck the old players to play back LC since the concept is not character bound. In terms of benefit to Gamigo, it can boost their sales as well.
Nowadays most player stop upgrading when they reach +17 so there will be less or no demand for high lvl masterstone due to its no longer 100% chances of upgrade.

Carackas: And refining stones...could they be used on top of the covers?....

Me: Well...I leave it to them to decide

However, this is just an idea that I think good for both. Ty
Knight's FOREVER
lxLordOfSteelxl - XxHellRiderxX
  • Activate Facebook

• "morbidpoet" is male

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 16:17

The cost

If they added up the cost there is a chance of the system losing money. Would the amount they may need to charge be worth it? At this point you have a chance to get an item +15 or higher using free hs that you picked up. That may be hard to factor in to the ones that pay to have better chances or buy hs. So they may base the cost on the thought all the hs was bought and for each one used they used a rune of protection and then the odds of it failing at +14 and going back to +10. Would someone be willing to pay for the items?

Remember its all here because someone wants to make MONEY!!!!!! So free is another word for part of the plans..
  • Activate Facebook